Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2018, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

Press Release

Quote:
IVY FACES THE CANDY KILLER AND RONI GROWS SUPICIOUS OF A NEW RELATIONSHIP, ON ABC’S ‘ONCE UPON A TIME’

“Sisterhood” – When the Candy Killer attacks, Ivy will have to risk what remains of her family, while Jacinda and Henry grow closer and Roni questions her relationship with Samdi. Meanwhile, Drizella faces an unthinkable challenge in her attempt to join the Witch’s Coven, on “Once Upon a Time,” FRIDAY, MARCH 30 (8:00–9:01 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Lana Parrilla as Regina/Roni, Robert Carlyle as Rumpelstiltskin/Weaver, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook/Rogers, Andrew J. West as Henry Mills, Gabrielle Anwar as Lady Tremaine/Victoria Belfrey, Dania Ramirez as Cinderella/Jacinda, Alison Fernandez as Lucy, and Mekia Cox as Sabine/Tiana.

Guest starring in this episode are Adelaide Kane as Drizella/Ivy, Emma Booth as The Witch/Gothel/Eloise Gardener, Daniel Francis as Dr. Facilier/Mr. Samdi, Yael Yurman as Anastasia, Anna Cathcart as Young Drizella, Nathan Parsonas as Nick Branson/Jack, Sara Canning as Gretel, and Bruce Blain as Desk Sergeant.

“Sisterhood” was written by Christopher Hollier & Adam Karp, and directed by Ellen S. Pressman.
https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/s...ress-releases/

Both Nick and the Desk Sergeant are in this episode. So they are both still suspects.
Old 03-26-2018, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

Thanks. Hmm, new theory. Nick is both Jack and Hansel, or he was never Jack, and is just Hansel. His sister Gretel was somehow harmed by the coven and that is why he is killing them.
Old 03-26-2018, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting the press release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Thanks. Hmm, new theory. Nick is both Jack and Hansel, or he was never Jack, and is just Hansel. His sister Gretel was somehow harmed by the coven and that is why he is killing them.
Which would explain the Breadcrumbs title for the episode after.
Old 03-26-2018, 01:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Thanks for posting the press release.

Which would explain the Breadcrumbs title for the episode after.

Wow. I think you guys are right. Perhaps the Henry/Hook adventure is related to that. Do they discover in the flashbacks his «dark side»?
Old 03-26-2018, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

Another possibility, Nick is not Hansel, just Jack, but he was in love with Gretel, who was harmed by the coven and that is why he is killing them. If Nick is not the killer, all of my theories fall apart.

Dania on set today per her instagram story.
https://ouat-es.tumblr.com/post/1722...nstagram-story
Old 03-26-2018, 01:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
That makes sense. People thought he was Hansel when he was first introduced. And people kept asking about Gretel when this episode was being filmed.
I'm glad to see that Dania is filming today.
Old 03-26-2018, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

Per Alison's twitter, filming today : Colin, Bobby, Andrew, Dania, herself

Old 03-26-2018, 02:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm hoping against hope that somehow Robin Hood will be returned to life (perhaps through the resurrection amulet?), so OQ will finally get a happy ending for the finale of the show.

Also hoping that Belle will be returned to life and that we get to see Killian and Emma with their child, and everyone reunited with Henry and his new family.

But with A&E's track record, who knows?

Also wondering if we'll even get to see Zelena's "fiance". It would be interesting if this supposed non-magical "everyday" person turned out to be a villain in hiding, but who knows at this point?

I am enjoying Alice and Rogers and their father / daughter relationship, and Robyn has potential as Alice's lover - I really warmed to this couple as the last episode unfolded.

As for Dr. Facilier - I love the actor and his take on the character, he's quite charming, with loads of potential - but expecting the writers to drop his character by the wayside, what with this being the final season and all. Which would be a shame. sigh.
Penny Dreadful "Demimonde of Shadows":http://archiveofourown.org/series/498457
Once Upon a Time Killian / Emma series: https://archiveofourown.org/series/69753
Old 03-26-2018, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Also wondering if we'll even get to see Zelena's "fiance". It would be interesting if this supposed non-magical "everyday" person turned out to be a villain in hiding, but who knows at this point?
We will. He’s going to be showing up in her centric episode Chosen, that Lana directed.

Although, I can’t quite understand why Zelena would be fine with getting married to Chad and leaving for her honeymoon while Robin is still cursed.

Last edited by scififan2009; 03-26-2018 at 03:30 PM
Old 03-26-2018, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

I think it seems strange that Zelena would leave before the curse is broken too.

Lana filming today too

Quote:
tvalisononset 😱Live from Vancouver @lparrilla & I are sending you all kisses from the set of Once Upon A Time this Monday afternoon hoping you all have a wonderful blessed day! ✨#kisses #latina #actress #ouat #resistanceisfutile #girlsrule #wishyouwerehere
Old 03-26-2018, 03:42 PM
Elite Fan

Bex posted that she is filming her Pilot today. They said in the article she would be in the finale though.
Old 03-26-2018, 04:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Another possibility, Nick is not Hansel, just Jack, but he was in love with Gretel, who was harmed by the coven and that is why he is killing them. If Nick is not the killer, all of my theories fall apart. [/url]
Hmm, interesting theory.
Old 03-26-2018, 05:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
We will. He’s going to be showing up in her centric episode Chosen, that Lana directed.

Although, I can’t quite understand why Zelena would be fine with getting married to Chad and leaving for her honeymoon while Robin is still cursed.
Thanks for confirming that. I'm quite curious as to who Chad will turn out to be!
Penny Dreadful "Demimonde of Shadows":http://archiveofourown.org/series/498457
Once Upon a Time Killian / Emma series: https://archiveofourown.org/series/69753
Old 03-26-2018, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthspirits (View Post)
Thanks for confirming that. I'm quite curious as to who Chad will turn out to be!
He’s nobody. Well, nobody from any fairytale realm.
Old 03-26-2018, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just hope he's good enough for zelena
Closed Thread   Post New Thread