Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2018, 08:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
Is it bad that I cringed a little when Colin said that the finale is all the seasons crammed into one? I mean, Adam and Eddy aren't exactly great about tying up loose ends sometimes (Lancelot and Guinevere).

It's happened before where they have all these ideas, everything is solved in a rushed manner and not a lot of time to tell the story.

Nothing against Colin, love him to bits but A&E have this habit.
Colin has nothing to gain by misleading people. He's not bound to tow the company line when they only had 3 days left to film. They don't have to wrap the whole 7 seasons, they only really have to tie up season 7. Plus, they might not want to totally tie up all the loose ends in case they do decide to reboot it 2, 4 or even 5 years down the road. I don't think any of the actors are being purposely misleading or even doing so by accident. But, they are likely caught up in the emotions of the series ending and might not be aware of the flaws. I took his comments about all the finale rolled in to one to mean that the series finale captures the adventure, the romance, the family and community of previous seasons. But, we'll have to wait and see. Again, it goes back to what Josh said last season, some people will love it and for some it will be the worst ending ever. You can't please everyone.
Old 04-13-2018, 02:15 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for this.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.

Last edited by SuitUp; 04-13-2018 at 02:21 AM
Old 04-13-2018, 03:12 AM
Elite Fan

lparrilla My directorial debut airs tomorrow night!!! Please tune in to #OnceUponATime ep titled “Chosen”. I had a blast filming it! I hope you enjoy it! #evilregals #ouat #femaledirector w/ her ⭐️ @bexmader
Old 04-13-2018, 10:03 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the interviews and the photo.

That looks like a fun set to build.

I am glad that Lana got the chance to direct an episode before the end of the show.
Old 04-13-2018, 12:15 PM
Elite Fan

Once Upon a Time star Andrew J. West talks Candy Killer reveal | EW.com

Quote:
Hyperion Heights’ very own serial killer has been revealed — and two beloved characters could be his next victims.

As revealed over the last two episodes of Once Upon a Time, Nick (Nathan Parsons) — otherwise known as Hansel — is the culprit known as the Candy Killer, who has been targeting witches. Next on his list? Zelena (Rebecca Mader), who actually has a past with both Hansel and Gretel that will be revealed during Friday’s episode. (The hour was directed by Lana Parrilla. Check out exclusive behind-the-scenes photos here.)

In the meantime, Henry (Andrew J. West) uncovered the truth about his best friend being the Candy Killer last week and was swiftly abducted by Nick. “What’s interesting about him finding out who Nick is is that it’s a two-part thing,” West tells EW. “Nick is trying to convince Henry that Henry is somebody that Henry doesn’t believe that he is, but there is almost this glimmer of desire to want to believe Nick. So, it’s this weird almost Stockholm syndrome thing that starts to happen, where Henry does want to identify with Nick on a certain level.”

That’s why Henry may come to at least empathize with Nick, even though he’s devastated to find out the truth. “Nick’s motivation, in some ways, at least in Nick’s mind, is that he’s doing some of this for Henry’s own good, which is crazy,” West says. “There’s a part of Henry that wants to believe that. It’s very complicated, and there’s a lot of conflict and turmoil within Henry. It’s not a cut-and-dried sort of thing, where it’s like, ‘This guy’s just crazy, and I gotta get away from him.’ There’s much more going on.”
Old 04-13-2018, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

Hmm, I'm not sure how to feel about that article.
Old 04-13-2018, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

It’s like they are going for a Jefferson/Emma vibe where Emma wanted to believe this crazy person was telling the truth. But Nick being a serial killer just makes it not work.
Old 04-13-2018, 01:09 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the article.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 04-13-2018, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

I was thinking of Jefferson when I read that.
Old 04-13-2018, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He's like a more unhinged version of jefferson
Old 04-13-2018, 01:40 PM
Passionate Fan

I agree that it's a lot like Jefferson and Emma. Although, Jefferson wasn't going around killing people. The explanation Andrew gave is interesting.
Old 04-13-2018, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

It might be that Nick says just enough things that are similar to what Lucy has been telling him that he starts to wonder if they might be true.
Old 04-13-2018, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
It’s like they are going for a Jefferson/Emma vibe where Emma wanted to believe this crazy person was telling the truth. But Nick being a serial killer just makes it not work.
I guess it's a more extreme version of emma/jefferson
Old 04-13-2018, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Well, guess the Hansel story is over. Facilier still wants the dagger. No surprise there.

So underwhelmed by this whole coven thing. Now all I really want is for Alice and Rogers to get closure and defeat Gothel. They should just break the curse and all go home.