Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2018, 09:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
All due respect to Lana and the interviewer, but if anyone thinks that "all of what I [as an OQ fan] hoped for" is one scene that is likely a dream, when so many others got their true loves back from the dead and went on to live happy lives together...I just don't know what to say to that.
It's depressing, I agree. But the show doesn't care about OQ fans and they never did. I do believe OQ was exactly the kind of romance they should make happen, because it remembers us we can have another chance in love, and that life doesn't end if someone you love dies. That person will always have a part of you, but you can still find love and hope and move forward.

By pairing a widow and someone who had lost her fiancée, they showed us so much potential, and then, they ruined it, by stating, AGAIN, that there is no second chance left, and you shouldn't risk your heart, after all, because you can lose the person you love again.

Terrible, terrible message on a show supposed to be about HOPE.
Old 04-12-2018, 09:03 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I am curious but not expecting much from the Charmings and Belle. I do want to see how they wrap up the stories with the season 7 cast and will enjoy that without getting my hopes up for anything too great with the returnees.
That's pretty much my outlook as well. They only reportedly filmed for one or two days. They can't play that big of a role. One or two scenes at the most? I am curious about how the curse is broken, how they plan on saving Henry and why they leave HH? Was it against their wills? I don't think any of the returning cast play roles in those things. There is a big group celebration where legacy characters seem to mix with the season 7 characters, but I doubt that plays a major role in the finale. So, my expectations for returning characters is extremely low.
Old 04-12-2018, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope there's a mall in the afterlife lol. I would hate that she only has the Gold outfit for all entirnity
Old 04-12-2018, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

If the spoilers are true, we will be seeing a little Hope in the finale.
Old 04-12-2018, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just hope the last scene is not a little girl or boy going to Gina Rodriquez apartment asking if she's Lucy mills lol
Old 04-12-2018, 09:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
That's pretty much my outlook as well. They only reportedly filmed for one or two days. They can't play that big of a role. One or two scenes at the most? I am curious about how the curse is broken, how they plan on saving Henry and why they leave HH? Was it against their wills? I don't think any of the returning cast play roles in those things. There is a big group celebration where legacy characters seem to mix with the season 7 characters, but I doubt that plays a major role in the finale. So, my expectations for returning characters is extremely low.
I don't know about some of the returns (other than for a fact that people like Jen, Sean, JoAna and Emile filmed one day and one scene mostly) but so far Gosh were somehow the only returns that filmed more than one day. And for this celebration scene, I don't know what it is for. There were many suggestions what is is about or for, it's either for the end, a different altered time (cause of the Time mess up rumors which Adam said we'll find out), or some sort of dream or take place (like with the Wish realm with Elderly Snowing and all). Whatever this scene is about, I'll accept what it is.
Old 04-12-2018, 09:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Any scoop for the series finale of Once Upon a Time? — Gemma
I was on set for their third-to-last day of filming and everything I saw was, well, super spoilery and also on a green screen, so there’s only so much I can reveal right now. But I did score this cryptic, but surprisingly juicy — trust me — tease about the final hour. “I would definitely say the last episode is as epic as probably any episode that Once Upon a Time has ever done,” Colin O’Donoghue says. “I mean it’s massive, it’s huge. It’s like taking the best of all seasons and jamming it into one — literally.”
Spoiler Room: Scoop on Scandal, Once Upon a Time, Supergirl, and more | EW.com

Last edited by scififan2009; 04-12-2018 at 10:13 AM
Old 04-12-2018, 10:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
[url=http://ew.com/tv/2018/04/12/spoiler-room-scandal-once-upon-time-supergirl/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social]Spoiler Room: Scoop on Scandal, Once Upon a Time, Supergirl, and more | EW.comwants ]
Thanks for the scoop. If Colin is excited, that means something to me.He has been super excited all season and, with a few exceptions, I haven't been disappointed. He's probably one of the straightest shooters in the cast, besides Josh. He wouldn't praise it if it wasn't true.
Old 04-12-2018, 10:26 AM
Elite Fan

Still not crazy about the Wish Realm being part of the finale.

Oh well, no ending is perfect.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
If the spoilers are true, we will be seeing a little Hope in the finale.
I'm sure when we were told this was a show about "hope" the writers actually meant Hope. We just misunderstood.
Old 04-12-2018, 04:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

I agree, If Colin's excited, the finale must be something really special - so keeping fingers crossed for a really amazing series ending.
Penny Dreadful "Demimonde of Shadows":http://archiveofourown.org/series/498457
Once Upon a Time Killian / Emma series: https://archiveofourown.org/series/69753
Old 04-12-2018, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
It's depressing, I agree. But the show doesn't care about OQ fans and they never did. I do believe OQ was exactly the kind of romance they should make happen, because it remembers us we can have another chance in love, and that life doesn't end if someone you love dies. That person will always have a part of you, but you can still find love and hope and move forward.

By pairing a widow and someone who had lost her fiancée, they showed us so much potential, and then, they ruined it, by stating, AGAIN, that there is no second chance left, and you shouldn't risk your heart, after all, because you can lose the person you love again.

Terrible, terrible message on a show supposed to be about HOPE.
At least we are prepared for it. I see people who don't follow filming spoilers thinking this article means he's fully back and don't realize this reunion is only going to last about a minute before it turns into another goodbye.
Old 04-12-2018, 05:20 PM
Passionate Fan

TVLine is reporting that the series finale will span 2 nights.
‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 14 Finale Air Date on ABC — Jessica Capshaw | TVLine

Which makes episode 20, the penultimate episode, I guess? We have pretty much figured out that the curse breaks in episode 20. I wonder if that means everyone gets spread out in episode 20 and then spend the next 2 episodes getting back to each other?
Old 04-12-2018, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

Is it bad that I cringed a little when Colin said that the finale is all the seasons crammed into one? I mean, Adam and Eddy aren't exactly great about tying up loose ends sometimes (Lancelot and Guinevere).

It's happened before where they have all these ideas, everything is solved in a rushed manner and not a lot of time to tell the story.

Nothing against Colin, love him to bits but A&E have this habit.
Old 04-12-2018, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

Sad, but true.