Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2017, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
If Blackbeard could go to that island, I'm sure Eric's own navy could find it's way there with Ariel's help.

How is it that he is still a prince? If his parents aren't around shouldn't he be king? Or maybe his kingdom has a regent.
Let's not overthink this
Old 01-12-2017, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 01-13-2017, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think ouat goes by titles from movies not by real world
Old 01-13-2017, 04:38 AM
Elite Fan

Old 01-13-2017, 04:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Let's not overthink this
That should really be the title of our next thread and something to keep in mind about the entire series.

ETA. So they should start 16 today?

Last edited by Belleislove; 01-13-2017 at 05:39 AM
Old 01-13-2017, 06:58 AM
Elite Fan

No. It just means that Karen is done for 15.
Old 01-13-2017, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

I feel like Emma was either kidnapped or something otherwise why has JMO only filmed for 2 days of this episode? Then again that does not explain why Gosh have not filmed for this episode as well.
Old 01-13-2017, 07:08 AM
Elite Fan

I'm still trying to figure out what Adam and Eddy meant when they talked about exploring Emma and Aladdin's connection to the savior mythology.

If this is the last episode with the Agrabah characters, then there's not much chance of that happening. Unless it's actually a journey Emma has to go on by herself.

Quote:
"The [talisman] that Aladdin handed over was a symbolic gesture of saying that they were both connected, as Saviors, to this deeper Savior mythology. He’s on Emma’s side and theoretically, Emma would be on his side as they move forward with the challenges of being a Savior. Aladdin paid the price that Emma seems to be paying now. This is definitely not the last we’ve seen of Aladdin and it’s definitely not the last we’ve seen of the Savior mythology."
I'll believe it when I see it.

Last edited by scififan2009; 01-13-2017 at 07:31 AM
Old 01-13-2017, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jen was in Vancouver last week for sure on Tuesday and possibly Wed & Thurs ... and she is there now ...

The Agrabah characters aren't necessarily done filming, just this episode is done (for Karen at least)

I don't think they are going to tell the whole Savior story in one episode.
Old 01-13-2017, 09:36 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)

Thanks for the tweets. This will be a long weekend for the actors. It will be interesting to see who is back for filming next week. Karen and Giles are both good at letting us know who they are filming with. If Giles films with Robert and Emilie, we can try and figure out if 16 is a Belle episode as the title suggests?

Maybe mother's little helper is baby Neal and he helps his parents break the sleeping curse?

I wonder if Hook and whoever he is with are back in Storybrooke at the end of episode 15 or if his adventure lasts until 17?
Old 01-13-2017, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It would be nice to have a Steveston day soon to get a clue who is in Storybrooke at the moment ... but if 6x16 is in the Dark Realm then I'm guessing lots of studio
Old 01-13-2017, 10:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
I'm still trying to figure out what Adam and Eddy meant when they talked about exploring Emma and Aladdin's connection to the savior mythology.

If this is the last episode with the Agrabah characters, then there's not much chance of that happening. Unless it's actually a journey Emma has to go on by herself.

I'll believe it when I see it.
I am with you there. I don’t understand why the adventure with the Jasmine, Alladin, and Jafar appears to be taking place without Emma. Which all the evidence points to is happening.

The guest stars have been good about posting who they are filming with and we haven’t seen a single photo of Jen. There was a Make a Wish visit to the set yesterday and I’m sure that if Jen had been filming there would have been a photo of her. She is the main character on the show. Jen herself usually posts photos when she films. We know she is in Vancouver because she talked about the moon. There have been no photos of her from any of the crew. She is very good friends with JoAnna, you would think one of them one have posted a photo if they had filmed together. Until we have some physical evidence that Emma is along, I believe that she is not. Strange, since she is the one who is supposed to be connected to the Agrabah story. If Emma is along, it is a well kept secret and I can’t speculate on why they would want to keep her part in the story a secret.
Old 01-13-2017, 10:51 AM
Elite Fan

The Make a Wish visit was on Monday. The child posted thank yous that day to Lana and Colin. So Jen may have been filming yesterday.

Old 01-13-2017, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jen doesn't really post that often from the set. She was in LA until Wednesday morning when she flew back to Vancouver. She wasn't there when the Make a Wish was granted.

I think saying she's not involved is jumping the gun a bit. I think it's safe to say that she and Hook are taking different paths in this episode but Jen was filming and A&E have said that her and Aladdin are connected with the Savior stuff.

It's good to remember that the spoilers give us less than 10% of the episode
Old 01-13-2017, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Jen doesn't really post that often from the set. She was in LA until Wednesday morning when she flew back to Vancouver. She wasn't there when the Make a Wish was granted.

I think saying she's not involved is jumping the gun a bit. I think it's safe to say that she and Hook are taking different paths in this episode but Jen was filming and A&E have said that her and Aladdin are connected with the Savior stuff.

It's good to remember that the spoilers give us less than 10% of the episode
Yep. The better question is where the heck are Gosh? Did they film w/ JMO?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread