Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2016, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

^ Shouldn't it be 22 and 23 this year? They said they've an extra episode
Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
And I think the spoilers have made it look like that is definitely the case.

Andrew tweeted that he is writing now ... so that must be episode 18 or 19 I guess ...

Bill Wolkoff is a new writer this year and he previously worked on the TRON: Uprising TV series
Cool, go Andrew!

I agree with you MinutesToMidnight, especially on the romance. I, for example, don't like it for Rumple as well, and I'm a Rumbeller. I mean, of course the relationship with bae was cut short and there's nothing that can be done there, but I detest that they keep cutting Rumple&Henry's scenes since he's his grandson and that he would stop being paired up with the guest characters and more with the main group (which at least for 5b seems the case and it makes me happy).

RoseBennett
Old 01-12-2016, 12:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
With an ensemble cast like Once, it's impossible to include stories for everyone, including your recurring characters. You'd have to expand the season beyond your normal 22 episodes to cover story for everyone.
Then why did it work in season 1? Maybe because they used 22 episodes for their story and not 22 episodes for two stories.
Old 01-12-2016, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, here's the thing ... being critical on here isn't seen as hating Hook or CS ... but it seems like every time we get a spoiler about Hook or CS it is immediately met with negativity. Every single time. For three episodes there were almost no spoilers about Hook or CS and then we finally got confirmation that Colin was filming and the immediate response here was basically that the whole season is going to be Hook centric and there is no hope for anyone else. Because of one episode. And now there is a whole episode that it looks like Colin and Jen might not even be in and people are still saying that there is too much Hook because of a promo poster. That is why some of the fans get defensive because anytime we get anything good we are met with the immediate backlash.

For me the show hasn't so much changed as it has evolved. I always felt like the show was about two things: hope and the idea that magic always comes with a price. That hasn't changed but the focus on who needs hope and who is paying the price for magic does change.
Old 01-12-2016, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

Okay, I tried really hard to stay away from spoilers for about six weeks and I did a great job!! And then I accidentally saw when looking at something else, that they are bringing Gaston back and he is quite......appealing. Very excited about that!!

I used to get irritated about posters and so on too but I'm kind of over all that. It doesn't really translate into what's on the show. I do think they should give posters to all the main characters but this show is not the best at promotion. We can't change who the show promotes over others.

As long as they don't start promoting Milah, everything is okay with me.
Old 01-12-2016, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

Belleislove I missed you. I immediately thought about you when they released the Gaston news.
Old 01-12-2016, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Belleislove I missed you. I immediately thought about you when they released the Gaston news.
I am so happy!! And he's such a cutie. He may replace my Arthur love.

I'm just wondering when he'll appear and if he'll be in the UW. And if Belle is there. So many questions.
Old 01-12-2016, 12:37 PM
Elite Fan

And didn't Belle just look adorable in the filming pics last week?
Old 01-12-2016, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
And didn't Belle just look adorable in the filming pics last week?
I was just getting caught up on them. Emilie is so darling, especially holding fake baby, who I assume is Robin's baby. I'm just not clear if she's in the UW and why she and the baby would come there.
Old 01-12-2016, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah the filming for that episode makes me confused.
Old 01-12-2016, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah the filming for that episode makes me confused.
And the phone booth! And Snow crying.
Old 01-12-2016, 12:58 PM
Elite Fan

And Hades and Zelena??

So can anyone tell anything about the script on "Dorothy"'s IG?

Old 01-12-2016, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I was just getting caught up on them. Emilie is so darling, especially holding fake baby, who I assume is Robin's baby. I'm just not clear if she's in the UW and why she and the baby would come there.
Someone said they filmed by the library so it could be a Storybrooke scene.

and Missed you!!!! Glad the other member of the Arthur fan club is back. I thought of you when OUAT tweeted this yesterday:

I can't see anything about the script other than it's 5x16
Old 01-12-2016, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

^ Lol priorities...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Okay, I tried really hard to stay away from spoilers for about six weeks and I did a great job!! And then I accidentally saw when looking at something else, that they are bringing Gaston back and he is quite......appealing. Very excited about that!!
You gave up I'm excited for Gaston too!

RoseBennett
Old 01-12-2016, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Someone said they filmed by the library so it could be a Storybrooke scene.

and Missed you!!!! Glad the other member of the Arthur fan club is back. I thought of you when OUAT tweeted this yesterday:
I still love Arthur but I'm telling you, Gaston is mighty pretty. I don't want him with Belle or anything like that. I'm just saying. He's not going to be hard to look at.

I wish they wouldn't have gone the direction they did with ARthur though. Maybe we'll see him again some day?

I don't know what to think about Belle. The video I showed had the library boarded up and their was smoke kind of billowing in the background so I assumed it was the UW. And I would assume if Gaston is appearing in FB that he'll probably be in the UW too and there's not much point unless Belle is there.

On the other hand, I have kind of a bad feeling that Rumple may consider staying in the UW to be with young Bae, and that would necessarily involve Milah and I wouldn't want Belle to see that.

Quote:
You gave up I'm excited for Gaston too!
But I made it for six weeks!! LOL.
Old 01-12-2016, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, that is an interesting concept that Rumple might have been motivated to go so he could see young Bae again ... hmmm ....

And I agree, Gaston is a face I will not mind seeing on my screen