View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 12:17 PM
T'Lynn
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, here's the thing ... being critical on here isn't seen as hating Hook or CS ... but it seems like every time we get a spoiler about Hook or CS it is immediately met with negativity. Every single time. For three episodes there were almost no spoilers about Hook or CS and then we finally got confirmation that Colin was filming and the immediate response here was basically that the whole season is going to be Hook centric and there is no hope for anyone else. Because of one episode. And now there is a whole episode that it looks like Colin and Jen might not even be in and people are still saying that there is too much Hook because of a promo poster. That is why some of the fans get defensive because anytime we get anything good we are met with the immediate backlash.

For me the show hasn't so much changed as it has evolved. I always felt like the show was about two things: hope and the idea that magic always comes with a price. That hasn't changed but the focus on who needs hope and who is paying the price for magic does change.