Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2016, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bex and Emilie ... sounds like Zelena found her way back to SB
Old 01-04-2016, 04:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

I like the new poster! Hopefully, they'll also give us posters of the other main characters.

Am really looking forward to 5B!
Penny Dreadful "Demimonde of Shadows":http://archiveofourown.org/series/498457
Once Upon a Time Killian / Emma series: https://archiveofourown.org/series/69753

Last edited by earthspirits; 01-04-2016 at 04:46 PM
Old 01-04-2016, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
I would assume we will get a cast pic but like with Jmos dark one poster that's it.
JMo wasn't the only poster, though. We had Arthur, Merida, Lancelot, Merlin, and Excalibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
I wonder if it will be like Dark Hollow and split between SB and UW (and maybe Oz with Dorothy). There's photos of Josh landing at the airport so he's filming and either they made it back or it's a split episode. Or maybe like Heart of Gold where they have a brief UW scene or two then switch over to SB with Oz flashbacks
Old 01-04-2016, 05:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
How surprising.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 01-04-2016, 05:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Old 01-04-2016, 06:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
JMo wasn't the only poster, though. We had Arthur, Merida, Lancelot, Merlin, and Excalibur

I wonder if it will be like Dark Hollow and split between SB and UW (and maybe Oz with Dorothy). There's photos of Josh landing at the airport so he's filming and either they made it back or it's a split episode. Or maybe like Heart of Gold where they have a brief UW scene or two then switch over to SB with Oz flashbacks
Oh you're right. Then probably Hades for sure will get one. Maybe the returning villains will be all in one as well.

Then we'll get the cast poster. Fingers crossed that it's better than the travesty of 5A's.
Old 01-04-2016, 06:22 PM
Elite Fan

Great pics of Bex and Emilie. Thanks.
Old 01-04-2016, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The fairies are the ones watching Roland and Baby Hood ... ruh roh!
Old 01-04-2016, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess z might try to take green bean
Old 01-04-2016, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
He really enjoys being on the show

I am watching clips of 5.10 and when did Gold show henry that he changed that was confusing
There was a scene reported to have filmed with Bobby and Jared in 7 or 8. If it was true and it was cut maybe they had a chitty chat there (which was cut again )

Yey pics of Emilie
Though, I wouldn't advise Belle to have a sleepover party with Blue and Green, girl seriously, choose your hanging out mates more wisely

RoseBennett
Old 01-04-2016, 11:13 PM
Elite Fan

Cool poster.
Old 01-05-2016, 01:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love the Hook poster
Old 01-05-2016, 04:25 AM
Elite Fan

The poster is well done, visually striking and much better than the black wing Dark Swan poster fron 5A. That said it's unlikely to attract new viewers unless they are fans of AHS and also unlikely to entice viewers who left the show to tune back in so it's ineffectual as a marketing tool.
Old 01-05-2016, 04:37 AM
Master Fan

I don't think it's a smart marketing move either, but at least it's not the Photoshop horror

RoseBennett
Old 01-05-2016, 06:54 AM
Elite Fan

So after reading a review (positive BTW) of the last few episodes, I realized why I have been so uneasy with the show lately. It's not just the fact that the arc only had character development for a couple of people, it's more that any nonmagical character gets a centric then sidelined. Even this arc, to focus on CS and Hook, they gave Hook magic, like he wasn't worth a focus without it. Rumple got his magic back, like he was considered unimportant without it. Belle, Charming, Snow and Robin were pretty much sidelined unless it involved gettibg magical items or being saved by magic. I really hope that everyone's magic gets squashed in the UW so we can get away from the elitist presentation that you're unimportant unless you have magic.

Last edited by Austenphile; 01-05-2016 at 07:22 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread