Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2014, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I've often wondered too as well as why manpain should be considered less important than woman's pain (and I'm female). I saw a lot of criticisms last year during the NvL arc for the show focusing on manpain.
Grrr ... everyone's pain is important. People just really like to complain, I suppose.
Old 11-12-2014, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Woods (View Post)
To the point, if we do a handstand, we can easily be confused as the apprentice's broom

I'm going back to work, have a wonderful morning/afternoon you all
Yes! Have a great day! Thanks for the AM chuckle.
Old 11-12-2014, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I don't get the term man pain like if your a guy you're not allowed to be in pain
Old 11-12-2014, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I've often wondered too as well as why manpain should be considered less important than woman's pain (and I'm female). I saw a lot of criticisms last year during the NvL arc for the show focusing on manpain.
So glad I wasn't online as I am now. Silliness.
Old 11-12-2014, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Yeah I don't get the term man pain like if your a guy you're not allowed to be in pain
Or you can apparently not have problems if you're white or rich. Although when I am complaining about my internet going out I do call it a first world problem to poke fun at myself for complaining.

And I do have white girl problems; I sunburn very easily. (Not making fun of anything except the ridiculousness of the term BTW. Everyone has problems).
Old 11-12-2014, 09:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Reading through this thread regarding some of the negative stuff (some of) the fandom spouts, reminds me why I stay far away from certain sites.

I find the spoilers thread on this site to be pretty supportive and overall friendly, so it's a refreshing (and very pleasant) contrast to the other sites.

And - best of all - lots of talk of LEATHER! : D
Penny Dreadful "Demimonde of Shadows":http://archiveofourown.org/series/498457
Once Upon a Time Killian / Emma series: https://archiveofourown.org/series/69753
Old 11-12-2014, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Or you can apparently not have problems if you're white or rich. Although when I am complaining about my internet going out I do call it a first world problem to poke fun at myself for complaining.
Yeah or when I complained when my dish went down although I live in a area that if I don't have cable or dish I can't even watch abc.
Old 11-12-2014, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthspirits (View Post)
Reading through this thread regarding some of the negative stuff (some of) the fandom spouts, reminds me why I stay far away from certain sites.

I find the spoilers thread on this site to be pretty supportive and overall friendly, so it's a refreshing (and very pleasant) contrast to the other sites.

And - best of all - lots of talk of LEATHER! : D
Well no matter our favorites, we are all united on the fact that the men look good in leather.
Old 11-12-2014, 09:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well no matter our favorites, we are all united on the fact that the men look good in leather.
Yes, we are.

And I keep watching that clip of Hook, Belle and David at the mirror and laugh more at it each time!
Old 11-12-2014, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Yes, we are.

And I keep watching that clip of Hook, Belle and David at the mirror and laugh more at it each time!
yes.

Character status aside - really like the chemistry between Colin and Emilie and Josh with anyone. It's a shame they can't (or maybe they've started) for the characters to interact more. There's a teasing light-hearted banter just waiting to be tapped.
Old 11-12-2014, 10:28 AM
Absolute Fan

I missed the leather alert!! How is that even possible?!

Great post, RockNRoll!

Hey, we are nothing if not classy here... We would only wear the highest quality wine bras.

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 11-12-2014, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randysgirl (View Post)
I missed the leather alert!! How is that even possible?!

Great post, RockNRoll!

Hey, we are nothing if not classy here... We would only wear the highest quality wine bras.
Can't believe that is a possibility as a sentence.
Old 11-12-2014, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
yes.

Character status aside - really like the chemistry between Colin and Emilie and Josh with anyone. It's a shame they can't (or maybe they've started) for the characters to interact more. There's a teasing light-hearted banter just waiting to be tapped.
Inso could envision this show as a crime drama that was a crossover between Grimm/Sleepy Hollow and CSI with fairytale victims and villains of the week. Emma, Hook, Charming and Robin as police officers. Belle as the research assistant for the department. Will as their undercover agent. Snow and Regina as the mayor and DA. Gold of course would be the accused's attorney. Too bad I am more of a technical writer than a creative one.
Old 11-12-2014, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Inso could envision this show as a crime drama that was a crossover between Grimm/Sleepy Hollow and CSI with fairytale victims and villains of the week. Emma, Hook, Charming and Robin as police officers. Belle as the research assistant for the department. Will as their undercover agent. Snow and Regina as the mayor and DA. Gold of course would be the accused's attorney. Too bad I am more of a technical writer than a creative one.
I would TOTALLY watch that show! But seriously, it completely fits and the dynamic would be fantastic similar to "Law and Order"
Old 11-12-2014, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I would watch that show
Closed Thread   Post New Thread