Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2014, 05:28 AM
PWC
Loyal Fan

So it can't be an AU with anything involving the curse not happening, right? Because then everyone would be 30 years older than Emma. It could be a flash forward if it turns out Marian never really died but that wouldn't explain why they would want Graham back. I guess it has to be a dream or hallucination?

Maybe the choice Emma has to make isn't about her love life; maybe this is how she chooses which world in which she wants to live.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I think Natalie Abrams should have a Lightning Round coming soon. She was taking questions the other day.

I hope they're going to do a sideways world all of next season like they did for Lost. Having them in our world in SB but then showing them all in FTL. That got way too confusing.
That last season of Lost was so damn confusing. Everyone is dead, and the sideways is like some afterlife before Heaven?
Old 04-03-2014, 05:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
That last season of Lost was so damn confusing. Everyone is dead, and the sideways is like some afterlife before Heaven?
I liked it well enough but it was confusing. I hope they don't go there with this show.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randysgirl (View Post)
I'll drink to that!

BlueWolf - If it worked yesterday... Would it be possible for you to say today that you would like to see Hook/Killian changing into these new clothes? Especially the shirt? Possibly in slo-mo? Thank you.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I liked it well enough but it was confusing. I hope they don't go there with this show.
I don't consider everyone being dead a happy ending.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't consider everyone being dead a happy ending.
I guess it depends on how you look at it. It was a way to reunite the all the true love couples where one-half was dead or both were dead. I actually loved the ending. I thought it was unique and very, very moving and emotional.

That being said, I don't need to see that type of ending again.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:49 AM
Elite Fan

Me neither.

It worked for Lost. But not for Once.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:52 AM
Elite Fan

I have about a dozen theories about the last two episodes. Unfortunately, I can pick a hole in all of them.

But if David is the Cowardly Lion, Rumple is the Scarecrow, Emma is Dorothy, and the article is right that Regina is the Tin Man, then Hook must be Dorothy's side kick Toto.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Theory.

This time no one remembers but emma
Old 04-03-2014, 06:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by renka21 (View Post)
Theory.

This time no one remembers but emma
I guess if she went back in time that could be true. But didn't A&E say no time traveling? Of course they say a lot of things.

I think this is just getting so repetitive with the memory loss thing though.

And would a whole lot of viewers really enjoy basically everything be wiped out again and them back in the forest with SB never happening at all?

I'm more inclined to think this is some kind of spell and Emma only thinks she's there or is dreaming this like in the Wizard of Oz.

Or, and this is more out there, this whole half of the season has been Emma's dream and it's been telling the story of the Wizard of Oz and in the end she wakes up and none of this stuff with Zelena ever happened, lol.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:02 AM
Elite Fan

Honestly, when I think of those 3 things and how it ties into the finale. The events of the characters history would be very different without Charming's courage, Rumple's brain, and Regina's heart.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Honestly, when I think of those 3 things and how it ties into the finale. The events of the characters history would be very different without Charming's courage, Rumple's brain, and Regina's heart.
You are right. It would be. Hmmm....
Old 04-03-2014, 06:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by skye88 (View Post)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/110865...7643339412994/

Plenty of photos, includes Ginny.

Also, Colin is wearing jewelry in these pics, and is carrying gloves.

I think JMo is wearing a headband, not a tiara. Although looks like she is wearing a ring on her right hand.
Why does her dress look so, not princess-ish.. looks common compared to what Colin is wearing... Kinda ratty tbh... omgah so many questions now
Old 04-03-2014, 07:05 AM
Loyal Fan

I really like the idea that it would be Emma's choice - maybe Glinda gives her the option? - will she choose a quiet life in the Enchanted Forest with her family? Or will she choose the crazy life in the real world (although not sure why NYC wouldn't be an option too)? And maybe this is a "dream sequence" preview of what she could have.

As someone mentioned though, obviously if Choice A means Henry won't have existed, she'll pick Option B... but since this is supposed to be about Emma deciding where "Home" is, and if she is the Dorothy figure, some play on this theme would fit.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Obviously it only lasts 1 episode, since we know there are scenes in Storybrooke in the finale, with Outlaw Queen and Captain Swan.
Nope, it lasts 2. Emma had the same dress in 321.
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Closed Thread   Post New Thread