Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2014, 11:33 PM
Master Fan

I'm speculating like everyone else.. To me, along with them saying they wanted Graham back, screams deaths being reversed plus Marian being there.

And RC and Emilie may have been filming but we have no confirmation. Where did Emilie say the photo was from today? I saw on Twitter that people were saying it was an old photo from filming the promos. That may or may not be true. Just saying there is no confirmation that it's new, LOL.

Someone said also that Lana already wrapped filming. I don't think Jared was seen either.

Weird that Marian was there but no Robin.

Maybe Marian never died?
Old 04-02-2014, 11:38 PM
Elite Fan

Every finale can end on a victory note, but can still open storylines up for the next season.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Every finale can end on a victory note, but can still open things for the next season.
Absolutely. I just worry they're getting too confusing. But of course we don't know exactly what's happening.

And really surprised Ginny is still filming.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:32 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
To me, along with them saying they wanted Graham back, screams deaths being reversed plus Marian being there.
Sounds very likely to me wow, its just getting more and more interesting but I dont want to get too caught up in the spoilers either
Old 04-03-2014, 12:56 AM
Master Fan

Old 04-03-2014, 03:00 AM
Master Fan

I'm not taking it as anything negative. Robert and Emilie have been filming indoors a lot lately. That's not going to get the attention a location shoot will because no one can see them.

It was said there were do film crews. SO if everyone else is at one, than I'm assuming that RUmbelle is at the other.

I'm really hoping that's it's not an alternate reality or a flash forward. I think that will be the fastest way to lose the general audience. It gets too convoluted at that point.

If it is a flash forward, and say Rumple never became the DO, then Bae probably went to war and died. Hook would have stayed Killian, the pirate and died along with Milah 300 years ago. So Cora would have never met with Henry, so Regina wouldn't have been born.

I'm feeling a bit gloomy right now too. I hope what we are speculating is not what is happening, sounds like they may be jumping a shark or 2.

Have to say, the pic of Emilie is adorable
Old 04-03-2014, 03:03 AM
New Fan

maybe dress emma is wear was nice but a battled with WWW it get dirt
Old 04-03-2014, 03:43 AM
Master Fan

I really need a Rumple, or RUmbelle spoiler. The fact that not only are they always apart, but they are never with the rest of the main cast is depressing me.

I know they are probably filming indoors, but they are never with the others, expect Belle last episode.

I see nothing good happening for RUmbelle, and it makes me not want to watch anymore. It feels like they are being pushed aside, and with no interactions with the rest of the cast then what's the point?
ANd it has nothing to do with the pic with Rumple/Zelena. because that didn't really bother me

I need to get pulled from the ledge today.
Old 04-03-2014, 03:53 AM
Elite Fan

I am starting to think that Emma time travelled back to the events around Snow Falls. But I do not understand why Marian or Hook would be around. Or why Emma would be wearing such a tattered peasant's dress. But it does explain Emilie filming indoors in her caretakers dress as the events of Skin Deep were probably around the same time.
Old 04-03-2014, 04:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Theory

Zelena wants the baby to become the baby and re-live her life

Not liking any of this
Old 04-03-2014, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would be fine with a what if episode as long as it last an episode

Last edited by fox24; 04-03-2014 at 04:36 AM
Old 04-03-2014, 04:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
I really need a Rumple, or RUmbelle spoiler. The fact that not only are they always apart, but they are never with the rest of the main cast is depressing me.

I know they are probably filming indoors, but they are never with the others, expect Belle last episode.

I see nothing good happening for RUmbelle, and it makes me not want to watch anymore. It feels like they are being pushed aside, and with no interactions with the rest of the cast then what's the point?
ANd it has nothing to do with the pic with Rumple/Zelena. because that didn't really bother me

I was wondering if you were a bit down.... I made a leather reference and heard crickets

I do understand why you might be a little frustrated in the Rumbelle spoiler area. But I think the fact that Emilie had such a prominent role with the gang last week (and during the showdown, as we know) is really encouraging. Plus, think of all the S1 parallels we've been seeing - rumple choosing Bae over the dagger, Memory loss, Emma having to help Henry remember, etc. I bet that this time, there will be another opportunity for Belle to break the DO curse - only this time he lets her.

And it will be so beautiful when it happens.
Old 04-03-2014, 04:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)

I just need stop caring about it. I've never done this with another tv show.

We almost never hear of them filming. We get shots of other couples filming but nothing for them. I see that picture everywhere. I'm just still so disgusted with it. Giving any kind of sexy scene to him and some other women instead of the other half of one of their most popular pairings does not give me a good impression of the writers. For me personally, that's jumping the shark.

I do think he's probably "with" Zelena until the finale or she would be dead already. But they've really rewarded us. As a Rumbelle fan I can't watch that, so for me personally they've given me nothing to watch for. I did enjoy the last episode a lot and loved what they're doing with Belle though.

Maybe they'll give us a hug at the end of the season before Cora comes back from the dead. I never see much proof at all that they care about this couple or their fans. To put that photo out there three weeks early yet and then just kind of flippantly say to wait for the context when they know so many people are upset?

It may not be as bad as we think but the Cora stuff was as bad as I thought so I don't know.

I'm right there on the ledge with you.

Quote:
I am starting to think that Emma time travelled back to the events around Snow Falls. But I do not understand why Marian or Hook would be around. Or why Emma would be wearing such a tattered peasant's dress. But it does explain Emilie filming indoors in her caretakers dress as the events of Skin Deep were probably around the same time.
I just don't know that we know that picture from Emilie was from recent filming though. Sometimes the actors tweet old stuff out.

I get what you're saying about Emma because if this were an alternate universe or events were reversed then a grown Emma wouldn't be there. What Marian has to do with it is beyond me, especially without Robin.

And wouldn't Belle be in Regina's dungeon?
Old 04-03-2014, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it could what if the curse didn't happen cause something went wrong
Old 04-03-2014, 04:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I would be fine with a what if episode as long as it last an episode
Obviously it only lasts 1 episode, since we know there are scenes in Storybrooke in the finale, with Outlaw Queen and Captain Swan.