Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2013, 02:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Oh I just realized that again the Blue Fairy isn't around. She wasn't there for the stuff at town hall, right? Still worried she's the death.
"Worried" isn't the word I personally would use.

If Blue "dies" I'm 99% sure it won't stick. She was supposedly an ancient, supremely powerful creature 300 years ago. She's probably come up against tougher guys than Peter Pan in her day.

Maybe Blue "dying" will allow Tink to stick around as the new fairy leader for a while. Have we heard anything about Rose possibly filming for S3b?

Quote:
I thought for a while that maybe the other characters may think Rumple died but I felt like Belle would then be wearing darker clothes in SB scenes or somehow look like she was in mourning. It doesn't appear that way.
Do we have any SB pics of Belle yet? All I've seen is that one with Rebecca, and both of them were huddled up in those overcoats.

FTL Belle seemed not to have a care in the world, which implies either that Rumple is fine and home with Rumbellina or that it's so far in the future she isn't sad every minute of every day. Which IMO would be pretty far.
Old 12-08-2013, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

We don't know what Belle's demeanor is in FTL in episode 12. Those all seemed to be BTS shots other than maybe her and Regina. Bi don't think we can tell if she was happy or sad. Emilie was filming at the city hall the other day so yes Belle is in SB.
Old 12-08-2013, 02:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
We don't know what Belle's demeanor is in FTL in episode 12. Those all seemed to be BTS shots other than maybe her and Regina. Bi don't think we can tell if she was happy or sad. Emilie was filming at the city hall the other day so yes Belle is in SB.
Right, I'd heard she was there, but I'm wondering if we've seen actual pics. Might make it easier to judge whether she looks like she just lost her TL (or thinks she has), even if she's mostly in crowd shots.

I thought most of the FTL pics we had were probably from filming, since in many of them people weren't wearing the parkas.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Blue might not have been the nicest fairy in FTL. But I think mother superior is okay.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tonight via ABC twitter
Old 12-08-2013, 04:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Oh I just realized that again the Blue Fairy isn't around. She wasn't there for the stuff at town hall, right? Still worried she's the death.
Heh, I, on the other hand, would LOVE for her to die, if only because it'd finally stop all the obsession a large chunk of the fanbase has to see her as the source of all evil.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

There is actually a thread for Henry & Hook on this forum that is I have no words I mean seriously. It's like saying oh boy more Hook being involved in something that's none of his business. I'm sorry it just seems that a lot of people are getting a little carried over this Hook is not going to be any kind of father to Henry right now Hook just seems more like he's just being nice just so he can get into Emma's pants to me Hook has a lot to prove.

adding one more thing when OUAT goes on a break what I am going to watch.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Loyal Fan

From the early Canadian broadcast of the show
Spoiler:
Old 12-08-2013, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinutesToMidnight (View Post)
From the early Canadian broadcast of the show
Thank you.
Old 12-08-2013, 06:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBB (View Post)
There is actually a thread for Henry & Hook on this forum that is I have no words I mean seriously. It's like saying oh boy more Hook being involved in something that's none of his business. I'm sorry it just seems that a lot of people are getting a little carried over this Hook is not going to be any kind of father to Henry right now Hook just seems more like he's just being nice just so he can get into Emma's pants to me Hook has a lot to prove.

Yes, cause his whole speech in Echo Cave was about getting into Emma's pants.

And if he's serious about wanting to be with Emma, she has a son who is part of her life.
Old 12-08-2013, 06:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Great episode! Charming and Emma bonding!! Yes!

That's how to do plot + character together!
Old 12-08-2013, 07:05 PM
Absolute Fan

I really enjoyed the SB parts but those were some of the most boring flashbacks ever for me. I like Snowing, I just wish they'd give them more interesting flashbacks. I feel like it's the same thing over and over, especially in the ones that involve Regina. They didn't really add anything to the present either.

I KNEW the Blue Fairy had to die. I just knew. She wasn't in any of the group scenes. I know most people won't care since everyone hates her, but I've always liked her. I hope we'll still see her in flashbacks.

Ugh, I was hopeful that new curse wouldn't involve everyone losing their memories again. Do we really need to have the same storyline again? Same curse?
Old 12-08-2013, 07:06 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBB (View Post)

lmao smh. Hooks only purpose is getting into Emmas pants. It's pretty sad.

I thought that episode was disappointing tbh, and im not a fan of this whole curse story line We've already been there, is it really necessary to repeat the same story line?

Old 12-08-2013, 07:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

anyone have the preview for the next episode? my dvr cut it off.
Old 12-08-2013, 07:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikram Phalange (View Post)
We've already been there, is it really necessary to repeat the same story line?
I feel like Adam and Eddy just have no idea what to do next.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread