Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2007, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

awwfff I don't like it she's moving in with them ...I'm with you on this Tori . papa Peyton needs to make an appearance . can we get back S1 Larry please
Old 03-13-2007, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah i want her to get new sheets

and Larry is pissing me off even more bring back Dereke then make him live with her

i like BP and all but just NO mark its just weird
Old 03-13-2007, 12:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul1984 (View Post)
I don't think it'll be as long as it is on paper but I think it'll be the longest sex scene OTH has ever had probably and definitely the hottest.
I agree.

As far as PB living together, I don't want that. I want LP living together. That would be much better.

ETA: Thanks for the new thread, Tori.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
yeah i want her to get new sheets

and Larry is pissing me off even more bring back Dereke then make him live with her
aww realDerek when will he be back ? I love him ! isn't he suppose to come back for another episode ? maybe He'll be there to see her graduate since clearly her DAD doesn't care !
Old 03-13-2007, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannygirl (View Post)
There has been no mention of Brooke moving in with her. Here is the original spoiler-
Ur right but u really think she's gonna live there alone and Brooke is gonna stay at Rachel's house forever. Its a logical step that they could move in together. Doesn't mean it will happen but thats the way I can see it going.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:22 PM
Absolute Fan

I seriously doubt Lucas's mother would ever let him move in to an apartment alone with his girlfriend...they're in high school. I think it's a good thing for Peyton to move out of the house that she got attacked in...twice. She's probably a bit traumatized and who could really blame her? Now, I really really don't want BP to move in together, but her moving on her own could really show how strong she is and how she's getting through it. I was actually surprised she was able to stay in the house after the first attack. Maybe she'll just be there until Derek is in jail for good.

That doesn't make the musical-chairs apartment any less ridiculous though.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

i speculate someone will live with her. otherwise, it seems silly for her to move out of her house for safety reasons if she's just going to still be alone in the apartment. although, i guess both attacks happened in the house, so maybe she just wants to get out of there.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thats what i hate how that house started off as Nates then NH then Jake and Jenny theN BH back to NH and now Peyton thats to much

I think her dad should just come home for god sakes I don't care if she's 18 she really needs her dad and yeah i agree with Tori Karen would kill Lucas if he went to go live with Peyton plus i would not want LP living together yet there still in high school.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

yes , I agree Lena it's too early .

well, the good thing that can come out of it , like Tori said , we might see her paint again
Old 03-13-2007, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

He's not a very good parent, Larry . He definetly should come back sometimes...
Old 03-13-2007, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

Well what I've never understood is why he never came back after the first attack. I'm sorry but Peyton not telling him doesn't cut it. I refuse to accept that someone like Karen wouldn't have called him or even Lucas. Thats what a responsible parent would do even for someone who's not one of their own kids.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gal did you get my PM i sowd of sunt you it drunk

no honestly if she moves it be nice to see her and Lucas paint then turn to something more i've had paint fights that never got finished

that is true Karen and Larry are like BFF's so why would she not tell Mark i swear you don't think sometimes I mean Karen was there for Peyton in S2 i don't get it lol.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:41 PM
Extreme Fan

[QUOTE=mjgchick;14469846]Gal did you get my PM i sowd of sunt you it drunk

no honestly if she moves it be nice to see her and Lucas paint then turn to something more i've had paint fights that never got finished [QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing.
Master Fan

I'd rather Peyton not move at all really. It's understandable if Peyton did move though...

I also really don't want Brooke and Peyton living together. I don't care how much stronger they will become. I think it's too much too soon. I know they've been building up their relationship little by little, but I really don't want BP living together right now. Yeah..don't want that.
Master Fan

I replyed to you . you didn't get it ?

oh Lena I like that image paint fight who knows he might even grab a book to defend himself

eta : yeah , it sucks . I don't want them [BP] to move in together either ...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread