Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2007, 09:59 PM
Absolute Fan

OTH S&S LP #76: Who Would Have Thought We'd Actually Look Forward To Another Prom?

Hello everyone. This is a reminder to let you know that this is the Lucas/Peyton spoiler thread for OTH, meant for fans of this particular couple. If you're not a fan of them, this place is not for you. Keep the posts on topic with them, and keep posts from other threads out of the L/P one. Shipper wars are not tolerated and will not be tolerated. If this thread gets abused again we can/will close it again. Please keep things civilized. Thank you for your cooperation.
Evil Poptart (Holly) & NikNak (Nikki)

WELCOME TO THE 76th LUCAS & PEYTON SPOILER & SPECULATIONS THREAD

The CW Network: One Tree Hill
Peyton Sawyer's MySpace

EPISODES:

4.1 - "The Same Deep Waters As You" The Cure
4.2 - "Things I Forgot At Birth" The Absentee
4.3 - "Good News for People Who Love Bad News" Modest Mouse
4.4 - "Can't Stop This Thing We've Started" Bryan Adams
4.5 - "I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness"
4.6 - "Where Did You Sleep Last Night?" Nirvana
4.7 - "All These Things That I've Done" The Killers
4.8 - "Nothing Left To Say But Goodbye" Audioslave
4.9 - "Some You Give Away" La Rocca
4.10 - "Songs to Love and Die By" 8mm (Album Title)
4.11 - "Everything in Its Right Place" Radiohead
4.12 - "Resolve" Foo Fighters
4.13 - "Pictures of You" The Cure
4.14 - "Sad Songs For Dirty Lovers" The National (Album Title)
4.15 - "Prom Night At Hater High" The Long Winters
4.16 - "You Call It Madness (But I Call It Love)" Nat King Cole
4.17 - "It Gets The Worst At Night" Lucero
4.18 - "The Runaway Found" The Veils

New Info =

Episode 4.16: "You Call It Madness (But I Call It Love)"
Date: March 28, 2007
Director: Tom Wright Writer: Terrence Coli

LUCAS FINDS OUT WHO KILLED KEITH — It will be an unforgettable Prom at
Tree Hill High when Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) discovers who was in the hallway
when Keith (Craig Sheffer, who does not appear in the episode) was killed. Meanwhile,
Peyton’s (Hilarie Burton) decision to skip Prom leads to dire consequences.
Nathan
(James Lafferty) and Haley (Bethany Joy Galoetti) vow to be romantic teenagers at Prom,
while Dan (Paul Johansson) tries to win Karen’s (Moira Kelly) affections, as the witness
to his murder closes in.

Within Reason, a Birmingham rock band, has won the "Rock the Prom" and will play their original song, "Hold," as the prom band.

Peyton is wearing a white dress with a small train in the back and Lucas is wearing a black tux.

Peyton doesn't make it to prom with Lucas. When she comes down the stairs, she is caught by Psycho!Derek (thinking it was Lucas). When Lucas comes by, she doesn't come to the door and he assumes that she is still upset.

At Prom, Lucas talks to Brooke about how Peyton wouldn't even open the door to him when he went to her house to talk with her. He thinks she's mad because he apparently took Brooke's side. Brooke is surprised by all of this information and she leaves to go find Peyton (who's now tied up in her basement).

Lucas is visibly upset about Dan/Karen getting closer at the prom. He even discusses his concerns with Glenda.

Psycho Derek has Peyton tied up in her home's basement. When Brooke comes in through the back door, he grabs her and ties her up too. Derek sends Lucas a text message. Peyton somehow charms Derek into untying her.
(Credit to Sam)

Brooke/Peyton argue. I'm not sure if this to distract Derek or if it's for real.

Brooke and Peyton overcome Psycho Derek (Matt Barr) in a knockdown, bloody fight before they ever even get to the prom. They show up at the prom with their dresses ripped and stained with blood/dirt, but they're holding hands. The happy ending for this storyline will rejuvenate the BP friendship, stronger than ever.

Peyton was NOT crowned Prom Queen. Brooke is, and Peyton supports her.

Abby (Allison Scagliotti), the girl with diabetes from 3.16, returns and gives Dan some strange (possibly knowing) glances.

Episode 4.17: "It Gets The Worst At Night"
Date: April 4, 2007
Director: Greg Prange Writer: Mark Schwahn

This is the episode featuring the "OTH coming to your hometown contest". (Sunkist) The cast/crew are going to Honey Grove, Texas for filming. Supposedly the gang crashes a high school prom after they break down in a small town after they, apparently, rescue Mouth.

Lucas/Peyton make love for the first time.

There was a scene filmed with Lucas and Peyton talking in the doorway of Lucas's motel room.

(The following is credit to Amanda)
I'm pretty sure ep. 17 includes a B/P scene where Brooke is all pro L/P and that it occurs prior to LP sex, which from what I understand will NOT be a blink and miss it scene

I am not permitted to reveal the L/P song which is supposed to be played during their sex scene, however I will say that having read posts from L/P fans (and every fanbase) for several years, I think L/P fans will be very pleased with the entire scene. From what they say to eachother, to the buildup to that moment, to the undressing and yes, right down to the music playing in the background. Let's just say if the scene I read is any indication, Mark has very much heard the cries of L/P fans and is answering the call.

For the L/P fans - the sex scene includes ILY's

Filming Pictures:

(Credit to Maggie May from The CW, Unknown, ams06 and Myspace)

(Credit to Keith Gregory)

(Credit to kalita)

(Credit to JLloverS23 and Kc07)

Video of Chad and Hilarie filming a Honey Grove Prom scene in 4.17, from the local CW news in Houston.
Click
(Credit to brucasalways)

Screen Caps:

(Credit to JusW)

Episode 4.18: "The Runaway Found"
Date: April 11, 2007
Director: David Jackson Writer: Mark Schwahn

At school, Peyton hallucinates that she sees bloody Psycho Derek. He's like standing there shirtless in his tux pants.
Peyton tells Brooke that she wants to go to the jail to verify that PD is actually there.
(Credit to Sam)

Peyton moves into N/H's old apartment after the PscyhoDerek incident. Apparently, she is bothered enough by the latest battle with him that she wants out of the house. Brooke helps her out by painting the walls in the bedroom red, like her old bedroom.
(Credit to Steph)

Dan tries to stay one step ahead of Lucas as his son tries to question Abby about what she knows regarding Keith's death.

Episode 4.19:
Date: TBD
Director: Unknown Writer: Unknown

It's yearbook signing day. Mouth stands up on a table and announces that he has Jimmy's yearbook and he asks who wants to sign it. Lucas is like the first person to go up to sign it. (remember my spoiler about how Colin had some pictures taken for the yearbook?)

Lucas/Peyton are apparently discussing college plans. I'm not positive of this, but that's what it sounds like. At school, they are being all cute and couply. Lucas tells her that she needs to follow her dreams and that he will wait for her.

Filming/Fan Pictures:

(Credit to Oth-France.net)

-General Information-

Episode 4.20 will be Tree Hill's graduation.

Mark will probably be writing the last 5 episodes of the season.

Allison Scagliotti who played Abby is definitely coming back. For 3 episodes so far.
(Credit to dolcegrazia)

Tyler Hilton returns for a cameo as Chris Keller who performs at the Honey Grove prom.

Matt Barr (Psycho Derek) filmed for 4.15-4.18.

Sean Young is supposedly signed to play Abby's mother, Hope Brown, in 4.18.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any information taken from this thread should be credited to the appropriate source.
Thanks to Fanbolt, OTH Writers 911, The WB.com,
Dare to Move.net, OTH Fans.com, and all the other great sources.
A special THANKS! to our anonymous sources.

Spoilers are liable to be changed/cut/edited. It depends on where the story needs to go and not what has been filmed.

Last edited by gotmilk; 03-14-2007 at 08:50 PM
Old 03-12-2007, 10:05 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread Tori
Old 03-12-2007, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for the new thread did you not add pics
Old 03-12-2007, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks!

No, Justin's cap is there.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread.
Pretty Little Liars
Old 03-12-2007, 10:28 PM
Master Fan

thanks for the new thread.

i think someone posted in the main thread, sex scenes are longer on paper and are usually cut short when they air. i hope that's not the case for LP.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:36 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think it'll be as long as it is on paper but I think it'll be the longest sex scene OTH has ever had probably and definitely the hottest.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:37 PM
Elite Fan

I would agree with you Steph, but this was written by Mark. It's a bit of a different story than when the Brooke and Lucas scene was written and filmed.

Last edited by how forever feels; 03-12-2007 at 10:56 PM
Old 03-12-2007, 10:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_urban (View Post)
I would agree with you Sarah (?), but this was written by Mark. It's a bit of a different story than when the Brooke and Lucas scene was written and filmed.
are you replying to me?

if so, my name's Steph.

if not, my bad.

Old 03-12-2007, 10:42 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread. Cute title.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:54 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sorry Steph! It's late, my memory is not serving at its best currently. Yes, I was.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:12 PM
Master Fan

no problem. if you have trouble again. just look at my sig.

you make a good point. LP is Mark's baby do i don't think he shortchange us on the scene.

I'm all for a lengthy LP sex scene but not ala JP. It should be more subtle and classy than the aforementioned one.

I want the scene to be done right cos i will never forgive them if they screw it up.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Err..I'm sure it wouldn't be shorter than B/////L 'blink-and-you-missed-it-2-second-scene-that-they-actually-showed-in-its-entirety-in-the-promo' sex scene.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:22 PM
Elite Fan

Well I imagine a full BL sex scene would be very awkward to film especially at the time whereas Chad and Hil are good buds so it should be no problem for them to film one.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread. As long as LP's first time beats R/M's first time and that won't be hard to do I'll be happy.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread