Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2006, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Whoever thinks Lucas has been hiding with Brooke is just using that as a cover to see the truth. Think - Lucas said he had been hiding with Brooke Season 1. Season 2 and Season 3 Lucas barely spoke to Peyton, and spent all his time devoted to Brooke and making her realize she was the girl for him and he was the guy for her. That's not hiding. And if it is, well...he was a little too obvious about his spot.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:21 PM
Extreme Fan

LP were never even together as boyfriend/girlfriend though, right? But I'm sure there "connection" goes much deeper than that.

LP = Infatuation
Old 10-09-2006, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Everybody seems to call Peyton Lucas's "ex girlfriend." They never dated, but I don't care what they call her as long as they know they never dated and it starts with 'ex'.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

^ Agreed

Just wanna say guys that you should prepare yourself for something - sounds awful but Lucas might not actually get together with Peyton until later, it just sounds like he starts to see her in a new light in episode 7 (which is ridiculous because of the short time that elapses ) I think other than finding out about Brooke's One Night Stand, something else might happen that makes Lucas see Peyton in another light? Who knows but obviously the stalker will just lap it up
Sooo .. seriously, expect the triangle to play out till the end, I mean I think that if Mark said he's not gonna make Peyton the rebound girl, then he might just get LP together in a later episode, definitely after episode 10 - to try and convince people that she's not rebound (Even though Lucas seeing her in a different light in episode 7 just screams REBOUND lol)
BUT I think that Mark will also be bringing in 'Brooke' issues with LP, because he can't ignore our ship and more importantly he can't be so stupid to ignore the true love he's built up for the past seasons so like I said before, that should be interesting..

and I'm intrigued about Brooke's storyline too *thinking what it could be*
Old 10-09-2006, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Mouse 01 (View Post)
Everybody seems to call Peyton Lucas's "ex girlfriend." They never dated, but I don't care what they call her as long as they know they never dated and it starts with 'ex'.
It really bothers me whenever people say that. Even on the show.
Brooke called Peyton Lucas' ex-girlfriend once. She was his ex-... whatever! Brooke was his ex-girlfriend!
Stana Katic
Stanatics BrasilCami
Old 10-09-2006, 05:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Brooke has been Lucas' ex-girlfriend two times over now. They've been together and broken up twice now. They have had many "I love you's" exchanged to eachother. Brooke was Lucas' first. They've exchanged many heartfelt moments. They had a WHOLE SEASON of build-up. Lucas has stuck by Brooke's side and Brooke has stuck by Lucas' for MANY ups and downs. They've had a reunion. You really think after all that they could be over just in a blink of an eye?

BL is the end game.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, not his first girlfriend...
cause quite frankly, that'd be pathetic.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:41 PM
Extreme Fan

I meant Brooke was his first time.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

...Like...his first time...doin' it?
Old 10-09-2006, 05:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Uh, yes. I'm pretty sure of it.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

OH! Gotcha. Yeah, she was.
Old 10-09-2006, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

really??? how do u know that??? cos he seemed pretty sur about himself so...
Old 10-09-2006, 06:04 PM
Extreme Fan

It doesn't really matter though, because BL is hot and LP is not. Which does matter to some degree.
Old 10-09-2006, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm kidding, I have no idea. They never confirm it but they give lotssssss of hints that he is. Something about...wishing he had waited, or something, the episode of Brooke's pregnancy scare? And then...I don't really remember, all I know is that they made it a point to constantly say that Lucas & Peyton never had that kind of contact.

...Thank the Jesus.

But, anyway. Onto BL.
Old 10-09-2006, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

loool...yeah thanx for the non pucas sex!

but maybe he said that to hales because of his first time wasn't good or wasn't really "something" but it could be before brooke..don't really know, i was wondering..loool
Closed Thread   Post New Thread