Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2007, 06:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

The show is really going down that route huh? Turning Dan into a real maniac..

I must say I'm disappointed.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Disappointing? Yes. Surprising? No.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:54 PM
Master Fan

I'll be honest- this show's addicting. is it good, though? NO!! It's awful. but it's so bad it's good!

'Cause I don't know who I am, who I am without you All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you All I know is that I should
'Cause she will love you more than I could She who dares to stand where I stood
JohnSara
Old 05-16-2007, 07:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm like 20 minutes into it...it's funny how Brooke's being written like she didn't go through anything at all while Peyton with through this horrible thing. If I didn't watch the episode where they were BOTH attacked I would never know that anything ever happened to Brooke too. It's the same with Haley...if it weren't for her stomach you'd never know she's pregnant. This makes no sense at all...although we shouldn't be surprised, nothing ever makes much since when favoritism is involved. And I don't know what's up with Abby's mother...the only thing I saw was that she told Lucas nobody named Abby lived at their house?? I'm not watching any other scenes, but she just seems weird.

We were born for this.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusW (View Post)
The show is really going down that route huh? Turning Dan into a real maniac..

I must say I'm disappointed.
Now you see why Paul said this episode was an emotional rollercoaster for him as an actor.

Okay, I really think that next week's jail scene is a dream/nightmare by Dan. I don't think he's in jail until the finale.

BtW, thank you to Sam who provided most of the spoilers for this episode. You even had the facial expressions down perfectly. I hope you're lukring and you see this.

Is it just me or was this episode very predictable? I mean, I know we knew a lot of spoilers for it, but it was like everything just seemed predictable. How many of you guessed that Abby and her mom would be gone at the end? How many of you guessed that Lucas would see D/K kissing? How many of you guessed that Dan would give Abby that doll? (which I didn't get, by the way)

I'm glad the PD, I mean, PsychoIan, story was given closure.

Keep watching the CW this week. I have it on good authority that the promo for 4.19 will be given plenty of exposure.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

PsychoIan just doesn't work for me Is it purely coincidence that that's his name? I can't help but wonder

We were born for this.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

So after ages I finally got to watch the entire episode of OTH and it was...boring. Although I did like Lucas' reaction when he learned about Dan. But other than that, and Sophia and Joy looking gorgeous like always...there wasn't much that entertained me.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

I liked the episode... But it was predictable... Nate speech was great... Im guessing Haley wrote it for him right? I mean some of those words seem to smart for nate to use... It might have been predictable but i stil like it so much.. There have definately been a lot worse Eppys on OTH like all of season 2... Anywho the only thting that disturbed me was Dan and Karen Kissing.. It jsut seemed wrong considering she is carrying Keiths baby!
Old 05-16-2007, 07:17 PM
Banned

i loved tonights episode

Nathan and Haley in bed warmed my heart

I wanted my whitey/haley scene i just they cut it

I liked how Brooke and Peyton were together and not cheesy Brooke is a good friend again

I HATED KAREN/DAN MAKING OUT MY EYES ARE BURNING FROM THE PAIN

I loved Abby she looked like a character that mark didnt really play out as a refular like with rachel/mouth/etc

Did anyone get confused as to why Dan brought a gun and then burnt his brother who he killed grave then maked out with the women who he lost

I loved Lucas and his reaction to the making out

I felt bad for Ian Banks he really got me sad tonight hes better than crying than hilarie

I hope lucas screams at his mom for making out with a physo Dan is starting to feel like Ian
Old 05-16-2007, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

whoooooa to this eppy!!! soooo mad we have to wait 2 more weeks...again i sear weirdest schedule ever! and ummm yea Lucas def. looks like he is going to beat the DAYLIGHTS out of Dan

And to Season Five being spoiled before it airs!
Elite Fan

whoooooa to this eppy!!! soooo mad we have to wait 2 more weeks...again i sear weirdest schedule ever! and ummm yea Lucas def. looks like he is going to beat the DAYLIGHTS out of Dan

Elite Fan

Old 05-16-2007, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

*edit*
Old 05-16-2007, 07:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

A little overly enthusiastic there Colie?
Old 05-16-2007, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

I liked the episode... But it was predictable... Nate speech was great... Im guessing Haley wrote it for him right? I mean some of those words seem to smart for nate to use... It might have been predictable but i stil like it so much.. There have definately been a lot worse Eppys on OTH like all of season 2... Anywho the only thting that disturbed me was Dan and Karen Kissing.. It jsut seemed wrong considering she is carrying Keiths baby!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread