I bet all LP fans should be agree

I can totally pictured them doing it
Old 03-19-2008, 06:29 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elyx (View Post)
I bet all LP fans should be agree

I can totally pictured them doing it
I thought I'd never say this but I have a SB scenario in my head except it's LP Oh and there's no violence just pure angsty sex with looots of passion.. Plus skin

I want LP sex right now!!
{BringBackThomPetition
Old 03-19-2008, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would see more of Hil's legs and Chad's nipple
Old 03-19-2008, 06:40 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Chad's nipple

There's at least one scene per season with C's nipples Tho I think we need more
Plus by the end of the show his nipples r gonna be so famous
{BringBackThomPetition
Old 03-19-2008, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah they're so HOT I had some dirty thoughts right now
Old 03-19-2008, 06:50 AM
Absolute Fan

You know that is why I am confused....

I have been reading the last couple of pages and it is true that Mark is showing that Leyton are soulmates. The constant flashbacks and the comet in his book was really Peytons car and how she gives him meaning etc...

However, I am curious to see how the Brucas storyline is fitting in. We see Brooke imagining herself in a dress and then asking Lucas to have a child with her so it makes me wonder is Mark bringing back Brucas?

Will Mark have Leyton marry but to keep Brucas fans happy have Lucas have a child with her?

Does Brooke still have feelings for Lucas but keeps it hidden because of her best friend Peyton like Peyton did when Brooke was with Lucas?

All these thoughts going around in my head. How can Lucas pine for Peyton when Mark is bringing back Brucas in a sense.

Any thoughts?
Old 03-19-2008, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I dont know...I just hope Mark wont put BL back they're totally out. Then Brooke is always been so pro LP last season and this too
Old 03-19-2008, 07:06 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicgurl169 (View Post)
You know that is why I am confused....

I have been reading the last couple of pages and it is true that Mark is showing that Leyton are soulmates. The constant flashbacks and the comet in his book was really Peytons car and how she gives him meaning etc...

However, I am curious to see how the Brucas storyline is fitting in. We see Brooke imagining herself in a dress and then asking Lucas to have a child with her so it makes me wonder is Mark bringing back Brucas?

Will Mark have Leyton marry but to keep Brucas fans happy have Lucas have a child with her?

Does Brooke still have feelings for Lucas but keeps it hidden because of her best friend Peyton like Peyton did when Brooke was with Lucas?

All these thoughts going around in my head. How can Lucas pine for Peyton when Mark is bringing back Brucas in a sense.

Any thoughts?
Don't worry about BL. Even B knows she has no chance.. The only way BL would happen if P died or sumthing crazy like that.. If anything this season is more BP than BL..
I swear one day B realises it was P all along All those BP hints are so not just those two being good friends

Back to my LP day dreaming I'm such a perv when it comes to those two... I swear P should and for being such a naughty boy
{BringBackThomPetition
Old 03-19-2008, 07:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Did anyone else notice that when Peyton had her speech/dream in the church and she talked about him proposing two (?) years ago that Lindsey's eyebrows went up? She DID NOT know that Lucas had proposed to Peyton. Now I know it was a dream, but it was explained even more when Luke said to Nathan that he never took the time to explain the history. So Lindsey did not know that Luke had asked Peyton to marry him. Peyton WAS lying in the library when she backtracked with Lindsey and I think that explains the ring was not Karen's.
Old 03-19-2008, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah I noticed it

Im perv too when it comes them I always immaginated an LP scene in the shower
Old 03-19-2008, 07:24 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
yeah I noticed it

Im perv too when it comes them I always immaginated an LP scene in the shower
Speaking of showers...since when did James become so buff. After his daydream in the shower he is leaning against the wall and his muscles were pushed up...his muscles are HUGE!!!!

I normally wouldnt bring something like this up but I never realized how buff James actual was.
Old 03-19-2008, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

James is damned hot. I love Nathan and I love James too
He has the best body I seen
Old 03-19-2008, 07:36 AM
Master Fan

Loved this episode!!!

I agree about Lucas reaction to everything... he doesnt say ANYTHING he just stares at you.. its really starting to get on my nerves. WTF!!! He manages to say I love you lindsey!! barrrf!

And I jumped up and said "but you're not biiatch now get out" when she said.. "I just hoped that I would be your comet" or something like that. yeah that totally proved to me that she wanted to be peyton.

MY TV crapped out when brookand Peyton talked in church.. Did she say that she wanted to adopt a baby WITH lucas? or was she just telling her that she wanted one
Old 03-19-2008, 07:39 AM
Supreme Fan

I so want them to do it on P's table at her office

And yup he's getting buffier each season Plus those nipples

Tho I hope he won't end up as TW that guy's huge now. I mean too much buff even tho he's supposed to be the future "superman"
{BringBackThomPetition
Old 03-19-2008, 07:41 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't understand why Peyton said two years ago instead of three years ago.