Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2008, 10:19 PM
Absolute Fan

OTH LP S&S 288:Because When Their Worlds Collided, Nothing Could Ever Tear Them Apart

Hello everyone. This is a reminder to let you know that this is the Lucas/Peyton spoiler thread for OTH, meant for fans of this particular couple. If you're not a fan of them, this place is not for you. Keep the posts on topic with them, and keep posts from other threads out of the L/P one. Shipper wars are not tolerated and will not be tolerated. If this thread gets abused again we can/will close it again. Please keep things civilized. Thank you for your cooperation.
-sick jag-(Jess) & NikNak (Nikki)

"Suddenly it was as if the roar of the crowd, the echo of the final buzzers, the cheers of my teammates were all
sounding from 1,000 miles away, and what remained in that bizarre, muffled silence was only Peyton.
The girl whose art, passion, and beauty had changed my life. In that moment, my triumph
was not a state championship, but simple clarity. The realization
that we had always been meant for each other and
every instinct to the contrary had simply been
a denial of the following truth

I was now and would always be in love with Peyton Sawyer."
-Lucas Scott

Welcome to the 286th Lucas & Peyton Thread
For Spoilers and Speculation.

The CW Network: One Tree Hill
Peyton Sawyer's MySpace

EPISODES:

5.01 - "Four Years, Six Months, Two Days" Tree Fort Angst
5.02 - "Racing Like A Pro" The National
5.03 - "My Way Home is Through You" My Chemical Romance
5.04 - "It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)" Bob Dylan
5.05 - "I Forgot To Remember To Forget" Elvis Presley
5.06 - "Don't Dream It's Over" Crowded House
5.07 - "In Da Club" 50 Cent
5.08 - "Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want" The Smiths
5.09 - "For Tonight You're Only Here to Know" The Distillers
5.10 - "Running To Stand Still" U2
5.11 - "You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side" Morrissey
5.12 - "Hundred" The Fray
5.13 - "Echoes, Silence, Patience, and Grace" Foo Fighters
5.14 - "What Do You Go Home To?" Explosions in the Sky

Newest information will be posted with:

Episode 5.13: "Echoes, Silence, Patience, and Grace"
Date: April 14, 2008
Director: Greg Prange Writer:

-Moira (Karen) is not supposed to be in this episode.

-Lucas has scenes with other characters besides Andy. He has scenes in Tree Hill, not only on Andy's yacht. One is at NH's house.
(credit to AmeliaBeck)

-Michaela was seen on set getting hair and makeup done. The location was a church, and her scenes are taking place in NYC.
(credit to Multiple posters at othforums)

The following (credit to Rebecca:)

-Lucas returns home at the end of this episode.

-Lucas wakes up alone

-There is a time jump of about one month.

-Peyton changes her mind about selling her car and takes a SALE sign down from the Comet

-Lindsey is back in NY debating about Lucas's book..

-Hilarie filmed a scene walking out of CD Alley, getting into her car and driving away.

-Nathan and Lucas fight Dan basically because they think he kidnapped Jamie. (that was the original spoiler about the kidnapping, if you all remember) It appears that the first scene of 5.13 (this one) picks up exactly where 5.12 left off and then the time jump happens.

Information from Showfax Sides

-Scene 23
Peyton is speaking to Max the record store guy. It sounds like the store is doing poorly, or may have closed. Max asks Peyton how long she has been home. She replies that she has been back for a few months. Max then asks if she has heard any good music lately, and when she answers yes, he notes that she didn't get it at the store. Defensively, Peyton responds, "Oh, so it's my fault." Max then reassures her that it's nobody's fault, he even gets his music online now, too. Peyton then tells him the store was worth more than that. Max hopes so: he'd like to think it had something to do with Peyton's cool new record label. That makes Peyton smile, but the smile soon fades. Perceptively, Max asks Peyton if she thinks about Lucas a lot. She's surprised, but replies, "Every day."

-Scene 25
Start of Act 3. Brooke's House. Brooke paces while Patricia watches. Brooke doesn't understand what Lucas has to do with her wanting to adopt. Patricia intuitively notes that Brooke said her friend, Peyton, is a mess because Lucas almost got married. Lucas had a relationship with someone else, Peyton is now hitting the bars... maybe Brooke is looking for love somewhere else? Brooke is annoyed that Patricia is questioning her reasons for wanting to adopt, and tells her that she's completely wrong. Patricia then asks Brooke if she has ever used drugs. Brooke says she doesn't use drugs, but Patricia brings up Brooke's past lifestyle, the fact that she was arrested for shoplifting, and notes that Brooke recently took a drug addict named Rachel Gatina into her home. Brooke doesn't understand where Patricia heard all of this, until she finally realises that Patricia must have spoken to her mother.

-Scene 26
Andy's Yacht: Andy asks Lucas if he has spoken to Peyton since the wedding. Lucas shakes his head. He says that Jamie went missing, then he had to deal with Dan, and then he left. He never had a chance to speak to Peyton. Andy then asks what Lindsey was talking about on the altar. Lucas' book, a comet... Exasperated, Lucas says it doesn't matter that Peyton's car is a comet. If the guy in Lucas' book had seen a white bronco, everyone would be saying that Lucas loves OJ! Andy then asks what kind of car Lindsey drives, to which Lucas responds, "That's not fair."
513 Sides: Max/Peyton/Brooke/Andy/Lucas

Episode 5.14: What Do You Go Home To?
Date:
Director: Writer:

-Lucas and Peyton have their first scene together since the wedding.
(credit to Manu)

The following (credit to Rebecca:)

-Lucas is not ignoring Peyton in 5.14. Not at all. LP have a lot of scenes in 5.14

-Two LP scenes filmed last week for sure: LP at Peyton's office (at night, I believe) and on the street. No news on the content yet.

-They were looking for extras that play airline passengers

-They will film at a baby store, Tric (Peyton's office), school and the hospital. "I'm pretty sure the hospital scenes have nothing to do with Brooke and the possible baby."

-Hospital scene was shot including Chad, James, Jackson, and Paul for sure. "Joy was definitely on set, but I am not positive if she was in the hospital scenes or not." Chad, James, and Paul are filming more scenes outside the hospital.

-Chad, Hilarie, and Sophia will film scenes at the studio.

-There is a scene where Brooke, Peyton, and Haley gather baby supplies. Lucas, Nathan, and Jamie are also in this scene which I think takes place at NH's house.
(credit to Taylor)

Episode 5.15
Date:
Director: Writer:

Information from Showfax Sides

-Peyton/Skills: Skills considers Peyton's advice. She tells him that "he misses you." Skills follows her gaze to Lucas, and says, "You too"(scene 30).
515 Sides: Skillz/Peyton

Media:

General Information

There have been 12 episodes written and shot. The CW has ordered 6 more, bringing season 5's final episode count to 18.

Lucas and Peyton will reunite if there is a season six or more episodes for season five.

Episodes 508-512 span about a few weeks.

The show will film four episodes of season six immediately after finishing up these six episodes of season five, so filming will go into late June.

Last edited by gotmilk; 03-18-2008 at 10:25 PM
Old 03-18-2008, 10:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Episode 5.13: "Echoes, Silence, Patience, and Grace"

(credit to Lumina News)

(credit to Erin@othforums.com)

(credit to mrsdanscott@othforums.com)
Old 03-18-2008, 10:25 PM
Addicted Fan

tftnt!
Old 03-18-2008, 10:28 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT , I can´t wait for new episodes to come
Old 03-18-2008, 10:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the new thread! Tori
Old 03-18-2008, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

new thread

What about that?
Old 03-18-2008, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thank you Tori
Old 03-18-2008, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT Tori

I love the similarity between these two excerpts.

"Suddenly it was as if the roar of the crowd, the echo of the final buzzers, the cheers of my teammates were all sounding from 1,000 miles away, and what remained in that bizarre, muffled silence was only Peyton. The girl whose art, passion, and beauty had changed my life. In that moment, my triumph was not a state championship, but simple clarity. The realization that we had always been meant for each other and every instinct to the contrary had simply been a denial of the following truth"

"It was more than just a comet, because of what it brought to his life. Direction. Beauty. Meaning. There were many who didn't understand, and sometimes he walked among them, but even in his darkest hours he knew in his heart that someday it would return to him. And his world would be whole again. His belief in God, and love, and art, would be reawakened in his heart."
Old 03-18-2008, 10:44 PM
Absolute Fan

Hm. We should find a way to put that in there too. Maybe someone can make some art with both on there? I don't know. They're both just so good.

It's funny to take that whole passage literally. That's a lot of pressure put on that one little comet.

I have to say, it was hilarious after months and months of speculation to see this whole episode finally play out and see it all try to "make sense" in context. Especially the comet reveal. I'm glad all this is behind us and we can get on to post 512 episodes.
Old 03-18-2008, 10:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
and we can get on to post 512 episodes.
Ugh, in like a month.

I have to say, I liked the episode. A lot.

LP
Old 03-18-2008, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

And to think, all of that was inspired by "Your art matters, Lucas."

I talked to Taylor tonight, I told her to find out more about the LP scenes in 514. All she knows about that street scene is that they're talking and walking down a street.

Last edited by a shade of gray; 03-18-2008 at 11:05 PM
Old 03-18-2008, 10:57 PM
New Fan

I told myself I wouldn't read spoilers past episode 12, but I couldn't help it and peaked tonight. Wow I suck at self control.
Old 03-18-2008, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

thanks for the new thread! i really loved the reveal of the whole comet thing too! i was surprised that they had another take of the flashback scene..i was like wait a minute that wasnt there. i loved it! how they panned in on the word comet..that was awesome...so it seems like to me that no one heard what was said at the altar..maybe lucas will give peyton a copy of his book to read, but for now lucas just needs to wake up already! when lindsey was watching peyton outside the church..lindsey look like she felt sorry for peyton.
Old 03-18-2008, 11:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Heh. Erin, I think that's the 3rd time you've put 414 instead of 514. Stuck in season 4?

Thanks for asking for that. I'm really interested in what kind of relationship dynamic they have after his return. "Walking and talking," sounds like they might have to ADR. Dang.
Old 03-18-2008, 11:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmilk (View Post)
Heh. Erin, I think that's the 3rd time you've put 414 instead of 514. Stuck in season 4?

Thanks for asking for that. I'm really interested in what kind of relationship dynamic they have after his return. "Walking and talking," sounds like they might have to ADR. Dang.
hey now, it's 1am, cut me some slack.

Yeah, I really want to know more about the street scene.