I cling with all my might to hold to my dieing light
Old 06-28-2008, 01:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Has everyone seen the Jamie sides?
You say it best when you say nothing at all"
Jason♥Sam
Old 06-28-2008, 01:36 AM
Master Fan

I think the best place for a BL reunion is DEFINITELY the beach. I mean, sure, some could say it was "tainted" because L/P had that useless scene in s2 finale, but I didn't see too much of it. The beach doesn't only hold importance for our couple because of s2e9, but also for s3e2. That was where Lucas gave Brooke his first 'I'm the guy for you" speech. Even though Mark took it back, he had enough class to do it in a different setting. Although it was near the pool...

Goodness, I will never forgive that man for what he did to us in S4. I don't hate him, obviously. But when it comes to that season I just can't get over how royally he screwed us. Some of it wasn't even necessary.

But yes, BL reunion = total beach scene.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

NEED SPOILERS NEED SPOILERS...lol
I cling with all my might to hold to my dieing light
Old 06-28-2008, 01:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'd love a BL reunion to take place at Brooke's or Lucas's places. Because it would be intimate, and they would both feel secure, safe. But the beach sounds great too... it's hard to choose lol! Anyway, they can reunite where they want, as long as they reunite ^^
Old 06-28-2008, 02:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Good morning Girls!

so, i still have to check the last thread ( going to sleep is always a bad thing...you loose so much posts..LOL) but i guess there's nothing new...

i'm kicking myself for checking the MT thread and click on the link anyway...

NOT A GOOD VIEW WHILE YOU ARE DRINKING YOUR MORNING COFFEE...

anyway..you guys takling about BL reunion? mmmm...gotta thing about it...

in the mean time, if any of you have any good oneshot or not fic to suggest me while i drink my coffee....that'd be flove!

Just a little late...you found me.
Why did you have to wait?

I'll always be first of all a BRUCAS
Old 06-28-2008, 02:14 AM
Elite Fan

Morning guys!

Wow, I missed yet another thread while sleeping. I have to catch up with the previous one.

But just before I do that. I was thinking about something. People over at othforums.com said that Sophia had a ring on when filming the BL dream scene and we saw that in pics. So obviously in the dream Luke is engaged or married to Brooke. But then they also said Hil had a ring when she shoot the LP airport scene and that's suppose to be real but how can Peyton have the ring when she comes to the airport already!!???

I mean we know Luke is at the airport so how could the ring already be on her finger when she comes there and they have that scene when they run towards each other and kiss. I'm a little confused since it's suppose to NOT be a dream scene but a real one and so how did the ring magically appear on her finger. Or was that supposed to be when they filmed going back from Vegas, although that would not make sense either as why would L and P run to each other like they hadn't yet seen each other. Weird.

Are we 100% sure the LP airport scene is really in present/real time? Someone need to explain to me. Or maybe she didn't have a ring on and people were mistaken about it. Then I understand.

Just a little something that hit me while I was trying to sleep last night.

Still love the fact that we're gonna have a sweeet BL dream scene.

I also still think LP goes to Vegas together and I see nothing but positive things about that fact right now.

Quote:
Where should BL reunite? Like, do you have a particular location in mind. The river court? Lucas' house? Clothes/Bros?
The beach hands down.

I always envisioned if BL reunited again it would be @ the beach. It would be a throwback/have a connection with when he first told her he was the guy for her in 3.02 and one of these nights she would see that. Also when BL first re-connected after the cheating stuff that happened in S1 it was on the beach in 2.09... that was kinda the beginning of something new for them. So I'd say the beach is a very significant place for BL.

BL scene from 3.02
Lucas walks to Brooke who’s laughing with the guys. They stop when they see him.
LUCAS: What’s going on, guys?
LIFEGUARD: What’s up?
LUCAS: (To Brooke.) You gotta second?
BROOKE: Sure, what’s up?
LUCAS: I’m the guy for you. I know we’re just part-time, that’s cool. You know, do whatever, have your fun. But one of these nights, you’re gonna realise it: I’m the guy for you, Brooke Davis.
Brooke looks at him, surprised. Lucas turns away but turns back.
LUCAS: You’ll see.
Brooke’s expression remains the same.
LUCAS: (To the lifeguards.) You guys take it easy.
He walks away. Brooke walks away from the lifeguards, to where Nathan is standing. They watch as Lucas puts his arm around Haley again and they walk off.
Cut back to Nathan and Brooke. She smiles and nods slightly.

So yes, the beach for a BL reunion would be

Archie & Veronica
Brooke & Lucas Dylan & Brenda

Last edited by BrownEyes1980; 06-28-2008 at 02:35 AM
Old 06-28-2008, 02:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyes1980 (View Post)
Morning guys!

Wow, I missed yet another thread while sleeping. I have to catch up with the previous one.

But just before I do that. I was thinking about something. People over at othforums.com said that Sophia had a ring on when filming the BL dream scene and we saw that in pics. So obviously in the dream Luke is engaged or married to Brooke. But then they also said Hil had a ring when she shoot the LP airport scene and that's suppose to be real but how can Peyton have the ring when she comes to the airport already!!???

I mean we know Luke is at the airport so how could the ring already be on her finger when she comes there and they have that scene when they run towards each other and kiss. I'm a little confused since it's suppose to NOT be a dream scene but a real one and so how did the ring magically appear on her finger. Or was that supposed to be when they filmed going back from Vegas, although that would not make sense either as why would L and P run to each other like they hadn't yet seen each other. Weird.

Are we 100% sure the LP airport scene is really in present/real time? Someone need to explain to me. Or maybe she didn't have a ring on and people were mistaken about it. Then I understand.

Just a little something that hit me while I was trying to sleep last night.

Still love the fact that we're gonna have a sweeet BL dream scene.

I also still think LP goes to Vegas together and I see nothing but positive things about that fact right now.
Eva, i've never heard about HIl having a ring on her finger too...but that could ave DEF. happen while i was sleeping, so....
but if you look at the LP pics (and for your stomack's sake, if you just woke up, don't do it....i did it and it was a bad idea) you'll see both Chad and HIl are wearing the same clothes from the 5X18....and P has a messy red bag on her shoulder, which i guess means she got home, packed really fast and joined Luke at the airport...

he could put the ring on her finger before kissing her? i don't know, but looking at the pics were didn't look like a dream....if it's a dream, luke needs to improve his fantasy....same clothes?????'!!!. lol
but it could still be,....it could be the have the same clothes so we don't suspect this one is a dream.

BL was obviously a dream....it was not linked to season finale in any way...and it was out of the blue...but this one..mmm...trigging us with "same place and clothes of 5x18" could be smart...lOL

Old 06-28-2008, 02:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Eva, i've never heard about HIl having a ring on her finger too...but that could ave DEF. happen while i was sleeping, so....
but if you look at the LP pics (and for your stomack's sake, if you just woke up, don't do it....i did it and it was a bad idea) you'll see both Chad and HIl are wearing the same clothes from the 5X18....and P has a messy red bag on her shoulder, which i guess means she got home, packed really fast and joined Luke at the airport...

he could put the ring on her finger before kissing her? i don't know, but looking at the pics were didn't look like a dream....if it's a dream, luke needs to improve his fantasy....same clothes?????'!!!. lol
but it could still be,....it could be the have the same clothes so we don't suspect this one is a dream.

I saw the pics and so that obviously they have the same clothes from the finale and so it doesn't look like a dream to me... but before othforums.com went down Blers said Sophia had a ring on her finger when she filmed with Chad, which we obviously saw on the pics. And then LPers said Hil also had a ring on her finger when she filmed with Chad. So that made me confused because we never heard how they filmed a scene @ the airport when he put the ring on. So I don't know Maybe those Lpers on othforums.com said it wrong and Hil didn't have a ring on yet...it would make sense if she did not if the scene is indeed not a dream.....

Edit: So I read back a little in the last thread. I think it's sad when in our own thread we basically have to defend our love for BL and why we believe in them. It shouldn't be like that. If people wanna imply BL are only gonna get friendship scenes and that they are over for good and LP are endgame then this is NOT the thread to do so. And even if it's not straight-forward it's pretty easy to read through a post that in a subtle way tries to put down BL or Brooke. If people wanna do that do it in another thread.

Anyway, I still vote for a BL beach reunion in some way. Maybe Lucas could draw a message to Brooke on the beach. Although I guess for that to have the effect it should she should be in a beach house looking out at the beach.

Archie & Veronica

Last edited by BrownEyes1980; 06-28-2008 at 02:50 AM
Old 06-28-2008, 02:52 AM
Graphics Team

maybe the ring is just not an engagement ring... xD i heard there are some poeple out there, who wear rings just for fun...
Old 06-28-2008, 02:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyes1980 (View Post)
I saw the pics and so that obviously they have the same clothes from the finale and so it doesn't look like a dream to me... but before othforums.com went down Blers said Sophia had a ring on her finger when she filmed with Chad, which we obviously saw on the pics. And then LPers said Hil also had a ring on her finger when she filmed with Chad. So that made me confused because we never heard how they filmed a scene @ the airport when he put the ring on. So I don't know Maybe those Lpers on othforums.com said it wrong and Hil didn't have a ring on yet...it would make sense if she did not if the scene is indeed not a dream.....

Edit: So I read back a little in the last thread. I think it's sad when in our own thread we basically have to defend our love for BL and why we believe in them. It shouldn't be like that. If people wanna imply BL are only gonna get friendship scenes and that they are over for good and LP are endgame then this is NOT the thread to do so. And even if it's not straight-forward it's pretty easy to read through a post that in a subtle way tries to put down BL or Brooke. If people wanna do that do it in another thread.

Anyway, I still vote for a BL beach reunion in some way. Maybe Lucas could draw a message to Brooke on the beach. Although I guess for that to have the effect it should she should be in a beach house looking out at the beach.
oh ok, if LP fans said...but i really don't get how they know...i don't remember any of the girls that gave us the LP spoilers talking about him putting a ring on her....

i the ring on Brooke's finger during the dream, and i'm still hoping Skills/Brooke scene is in realty BL the morning after in the dream....

But i don't know....this ring on P while they are kissing...and nobody mentioned something like " he approces her and slides the ring on her left hand".....which seems kinda essential, no? and it would at least add some romance?...maybe they do it in another scene and Hil doesn't have the ring on while they kiss....maybe the fans made a simple mistake...because, as you said, it's pretty obvious that LP scene is reality and not a dream...

Old 06-28-2008, 02:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Good morning!

Anything new?

They are not filming today, aren't they?

Tyler&Caroline
Old 06-28-2008, 02:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSophiiax (View Post)
maybe the ring is just not an engagement ring... xD i heard there are some poeple out there, who wear rings just for fun...
That wasn't the point I was trying to make or ask.

It's if the LP airport dream scene is indeed real how could Peyton already have a ring put on her ring finger Did it magically appear on her finger as the scene they filmed at the airport that people told us about is L and P running to each other and start macking on each other.

People on othforums said that when Hil filmed with Chad she had a ring on her finger like Sophia had in the dream scene with Chad. Which was what I find weird as the LP scene is suppose to be real and not a dream, and so he would have to had the ring and give it to her at the airport.

Anyway, maybe those posters on othforums.com was WRONG and she didn't have a ring. It doesn't really matter as I still think LP goes to Vegas it was jusy something that hit me last night.

Quote:
They are not filming today, aren't they?
Correct, they are not filming today.

Archie & Veronica

Old 06-28-2008, 03:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hello Girls

TFTNT! BL

Any News?
I won't forget, please don't forget, us.

Sandra
Old 06-28-2008, 03:24 AM
Master Fan

hey girlies

I cant stay long as I need to go out but I need your help with something . okay so I was on youtube looking at vids and was watching a cs vid anyways watched it and although its different music and has voiceover they stole my video ,same order all my effects and everything claiming its theirs im so annoyed about it as I dont spend ages making a vid for someone else to say its theresand take credit for it

anyways if you all could go leave a comment theres .im thinking if enough people do it then it might be removed well I hope so .........

YouTube - Chopia/Brucas - Chad's Comet - OTH Voiceovers
You give me strenght to carry on
avie by cami
Closed Thread   Post New Thread