Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2008, 12:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by catkirk7 (View Post)
Not today. Err, unless the sides were today. But even if they were they held nothing remotely interesting for anyone.
I totally forgot that we got new sides.
Fifth Harmony! Girl group who are going to take over the world.
Old 06-28-2008, 12:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks, Christine.

Well, that sucks. I want spoilers. I need stuff to start making sense.

avi credit: Cami
Old 06-28-2008, 12:11 AM
Loyal Fan

I have to be at the airport later today to leave for my vacation and I'm scared to go The latest news related to airports are quite scary

I hope when I'll be back the spoilers will be better, because as of now it seems it will be another season attached to the FFW button for me.

Anyway, a while back I had problems with my laptop (it totally died on me ) and MSN and I had to change my MSN id, so I lost all my contacts It'll be very kind of you all to pm me your id, if you want. I'd really like to have my box full when I'm back

Old 06-28-2008, 12:18 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEyes83 (View Post)
I have to be at the airport later today to leave for my vacation and I'm scared to go The latest news related to airports are quite scary

I hope when I'll be back the spoilers will be better, because as of now it seems it will be another season attached to the FFW button for me.

Anyway, a while back I had problems with my laptop (it totally died on me ) and MSN and I had to change my MSN id, so I lost all my contacts It'll be very kind of you all to pm me your id, if you want. I'd really like to have my box full when I'm back
Since I'm a bit more "old school" than most of the posters here, I can probably help you out with a lot of the addys you won't be able to get through PM right now, lol. I'll PM you mine in a minute, and at some point I'll help you try to catch up with the others.

I never really considered the beach, but that really is so perfect, especially since the beach is also where Lucas told Brooke he was the guy for her with such sureness and confidence that you could see the surprise on her face. Either that, or if they parked a car on the road outside her old house where she told him she liked being the girl behind the red door. <3

Wenn man füreinander bestimmt ist, kann die Welt untergehen – aber man ist wenigstens zu zweit. Lieber gemeinsam ertrinken, als alleine verbrennen.
Old 06-28-2008, 12:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Summer (View Post)
Since I'm a bit more "old school" than most of the posters here, I can probably help you out with a lot of the addys you won't be able to get through PM right now, lol. I'll PM you mine in a minute, and at some point I'll help you try to catch up with the others.

I never really considered the beach, but that really is so perfect, especially since the beach is also where Lucas told Brooke he was the guy for her with such sureness and confidence that you could see the surprise on her face. Either that, or if they parked a car on the road outside her old house where she told him she liked being the girl behind the red door. <3
Aw, I would love either of those scenarios. A red door connection would be fab.
without alcohol.
Old 06-28-2008, 12:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

TFTNT.... Love the title
I cling with all my might to hold to my dieing light
Old 06-28-2008, 12:21 AM
Loyal Fan

BL reunion on a beach would be perfection

Summ, thank you so much I'm so glad to see you back and posting!

Old 06-28-2008, 12:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

Personally, I think the rivercourt has been tainted by a certain other couple too much now for me to even contemplate BL reuniting there. Eventually, I would like to see another RC scene between them, but not at this point, with all the lovefest of a certain other ship.

I don't want that for BL, as I feel they deserve something better, something that hasn't been overused, something that has true meaning to them. The climax of when it all changed, so to speak.

For me, that will always be the beach. When Lucas spoke to Brooke that night in S2, it was like he saw her for the very first time. He got a small glimpse into her heart, to see who she was, how she'd been bruised emotionally, the flaws, the innocence, the confusion that lied within her.

Not to mention, as Summer has said, it was where Luke realized and spoke some of the truest words of his heart & soul. That he was the guy, that he saw the real her and he loved her for it.

The beach, for me, is it.
Old 06-28-2008, 12:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Kat: (View Post)
Personally, I think the rivercourt has been tainted by a certain other couple too much now for me to even contemplate BL reuniting there. Eventually, I would like to see another RC scene between them, but not at this point, with all the lovefest of a certain other ship.

it.
The crazy thing was I loved the RC for BL. They had a few cute scenes there
Old 06-28-2008, 12:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AStormOfSorts212523 (View Post)
The crazy thing was I loved the RC for BL. They had a few cute scenes there
They did, but I think that with the recent events of S4 and with S5 as well, I just can't look back on the RC as being simply BL. I think it's been tainted by another couple since, and plus, I don't want BL to reunite on some damn pavement that has emo ex-girlfriend's art all over it.

BL deserve something better, unique; something just for them, that they can be all moonlight and romance without the big hoopla. For me, the beach does that.
Old 06-28-2008, 12:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Morning guys

I see we have nothing new (i choose to ingnore the LP stuff LOL)

Yay for this thread being the positive thread i just quickly read back the other thread!

My BL reunion? i love the idea of the beach, It really is a symbol of the BL relationship, and also the Naley wedding was there, (well the first one) and i love BL connections to Naley.
And yeah i agree about the river court, i would have loved a BL reunion there, bcause of the scenes in the early days of BL, like the

"do i get to be a part of this world"
"the biggest part"

But yeah now its just been... tainted

You Found Me...

You Found Me.... ♥
Old 06-28-2008, 12:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Kat: (View Post)
They did, but I think that with the recent events of S4 and with S5 as well, I just can't look back on the RC as being simply BL. I think it's been tainted by another couple since, and plus, I don't want BL to reunite on some damn pavement that has emo ex-girlfriend's art all over it.

BL deserve something better, unique; something just for them, that they can be all moonlight and romance without the big hoopla. For me, the beach does that.
I agree!!!! there is just one moment I remeber so well and I adore it. I don't remeber which eppy, but Luke bringsher there and tells herer that basicly this is his world (RC and the gang)An she says am I apart of the world
and he say the biggest!!!!!
Old 06-28-2008, 12:44 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I agree!!!! there is just one moment I remeber so well and I adore it. I don't remeber which eppy, but Luke bringsher there and tells herer that basicly this is his world (RC and the gang)An she says am I apart of the world
I still believe she is the biggest part of his world.
Fifth Harmony! Girl group who are going to take over the world.
Old 06-28-2008, 12:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrookeDavisFan (View Post)
I still believe she is the biggest part of his world.

YES She Is
Old 06-28-2008, 12:49 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree with you Kat, unfortunately the RC is now tainted

Quote:
The scene you're referring to happened in 3.10, if I'm not mistaken

Closed Thread   Post New Thread