Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2008, 12:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

ANGIE!!! I'm soo sorry I didn't call you back. I didn't get your voice mail until this morning and then I guess I hoped you got your answer!? I'm soo happy that you finished the video (going off to watch in a sec). AHH I'm soo excited to see you next week!

ETA: just watched it Seriously the most amazing video ever!!! Love it almost as much as I love you!!!! Can't wait til next week!
My ALWAYS
Cole&Starr

Last edited by BLNHJPisTLA; 06-05-2008 at 01:19 AM
Old 06-05-2008, 01:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCASnBROOKE4eva8 (View Post)
Hey girls. I finished my Brooke Lucas and Angie video to the song Pieces by Red so I wanted to share it with you. This video is dedicated to my BFF Corey for all of her theories and helping me with ideas for clips in a couple of parts of the video and for her knowing BL better than anyone I know! Anyways enjoy the video. And the art I made to go along with the video.
The video was Amazing! The hugs

I loved it! They are so going to be end game!

And your art
Old 06-05-2008, 01:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLNHJPisTLA (View Post)
I just watched 2.21 "what could have been" aw man I loved BL in that. They were soo sweet. The scene at Tric when he tells her he doesn't know what he would do without her so reminded me of the 5.18 scene where he tells her that she saves people. We are def getting some great BL next season, Olivia, I agree with you Mark def has some great BL in store for us. We are so endgame, don't even worry about it! I just hope that Corey and I get to see and talk to Mark when we go down next week, we'll be there until the 19th, so hopefully we see him around or can see the first day of filming, I love that man! Oh and of course I want to see Chaddy to!
I agree! Mark won't disappoint us. The way Brucas' love was written there is no way for them to go except End Game. I truly believe he will make it worth our while. He'll just torture us for a while--good things come to those who wait and all good things are worth fighting for just like Lucas fought for Brooke

Keep the faith!

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Kat: (View Post)
Well, I used to talk to the opposing board. That was, until the whole thing I said in chat one night was blown out of context and all of that fun drama. From then on, the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. But I think the real kicker was when Jeanette & myself finally spoke up about the whole ET p0rn thread and how it kept getting leaked into every thread, so...

But I'm glad the breakup happened. I don't know what the opposing site is like (as even though I loathe those people, I still refuse to publicly really speak ill about them because it's not how I was raised) but I think the dissolving of parties and them coming back bigger and stronger was a benefit to us. It just made the forum and all the people involved at the site closer and I think that was a great thing for everyone.

Livvie, I feel like we know each other, like maybe our paths have crossed in the Passions fandom, but we just don't know each other, you know?

But I totally agree with you in the fact that Ethan/Luke are home to Theresa/Brooke. It's like no matter how many different roads they've taken, these men are the one constant in their lives, and I think that it's really beautiful, actually.

No, Ethan being the...supposed Harvard law grad that he is, still doesn't know that Ethan Martin is his own flesh & blood. You'd think he would have figured that out by now, but no....

And I'm still so on the fence with the EG Messiah Baby, Jonathan. Like I don't know what to believe but I know this, he is not the child of EG together. He's either Ethan's or he's Gwen's, but he's definitely not both. I feel that in my gut.

Angie, I just want to say the the Pieces video is brilliance. The way you define them, parallel how they've always been the journey; the way that even now after all these years, BL are still so meant to be is beautiful. A love like that just doesn't die, and I want to thank you for sharing that video with us. It's amazing, and so poignant of who BL were always meant to be and why they were always meant to be!
I fell off the online bandwagon before the whole ET p0rn thing. I realized that while talking to the people that I was we saw things differently. While I strongly believe that ET are fated to be together--it didn't occupy every second of my life I'm up for debating my side and am open to all opinions--that is what a message board is for but I felt that if you weren't in the same mindset as everyone else then you were shunned. I won't talk ill of them either simply because I was really good friends with them and I commend you for taking the high road.

I agree with you that the separation was needed. Karrie and Co. deserves all the recognition they recieve because they truly do a great job. I too feel like we've crossed paths before but just can't pinpoint where; however always glad to meet an ET/BL fan.

I dont know how I feel about the "EG" baby. If anything, I think the baby is Gwen's but I still have that nagging feeling that she can't have kids. So I'm wondering if she adopted and is trying to pass it on as Ethan's because she knows he is a noble man with a strong sense of family.

And to keep this on topic: The dynamic between BL and how they are drawn together is beautiful. Like you stated; after everything they've been through to be drawn to that one person, your first love, in the end is something truly remarkable and beautiful. The journey makes the end worthwhile.
You say it best when you say nothing at all"
Jason♥Sam
Old 06-05-2008, 01:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLNHJPisTLA (View Post)
ANGIE!!! I'm soo sorry I didn't call you back. I didn't get your voice mail until this morning and then I guess I hoped you got your answer!? I'm soo happy that you finished the video (going off to watch in a sec). AHH I'm soo excited to see you next week!

ETA: just watched it Seriously the most amazing video ever!!! Love it almost as much as I love you!!!! Can't wait til next week!
It's all good Britt. I was stuck a few parts and needed some help but then I went to sleep and talked to Corey as well and figured it all out. It was mainly the first part with some of the montage parts.

Thank you so much!! It was so good to finally get back so I could finish it. I can't wait til next week as well. It's going to be so much fun!!

BrucasLove_xx - sorry I don't know your name (I'm Angie) Thank you so much!!! I said it eariler but I think their hugs are amazing so I had to include 2 montages of them. They are so end game. I just know it now! Thanks agian about the art as well. I am a little obsessed with the song and BL so I have gone a little crazy putting the two together!

Christine Hey, I'm slowly coming back...with my crazy life right now. Thank you so much. I'm going to miss Angie as well. She was such an important role in Brooke's life and it's really sad to see her go.

Kat - Thank you so much. I have had the idea of this video in my head ever since I heard the song about 2 months ago and I'm very happy with the way it turned out. I wanted to include every important moment in the BL relationship/friendship and they are so meant to be and it really is true love between the two of them. I'm not very good at putting their relationship into words as most of you girls are so I use video to do it. So it means so much to me that you all enjoy the video!!!
"We miss the couple behind the red door."
Red Door Productions.

Last edited by LUCASnBROOKE4eva8; 06-05-2008 at 01:37 AM
Old 06-05-2008, 01:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
BrucasLove_xx - sorry I don't know your name (I'm Angie) Thank you so much!!! I said it eariler but I think their hugs are amazing so I had to include 2 montages of them. They are so end game. I just know it now! Thanks agian about the art as well. I am a little obsessed with the song and BL so I have gone a little crazy putting the two together!
Hi Angie I'm Lizzie

I'm obsessed with the song as well.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi Lizzie! The song is completely Season 5 BL and all around BL in my eyes! I consider it the ulitmate BL song.
Red Door Productions.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:45 AM
Master Fan

Ok, I'm done fighting with my comp for the night. G'night all.
without alcohol.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:46 AM
Loyal Fan

These "new" spoilers are true???

Pleaseeee don't tell me Lucas is marrying Peyton... My heart would be broken!!!

Tyler&Caroline
Old 06-05-2008, 01:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Hi Lizzie! The song is completely Season 5 BL and all around BL in my eyes! I consider it the ulitmate BL song.
I agree with that! Its perfect for them. Everytime I listened to it I thought of them, glad to know I'm not alone in thinking that. I am listening to it now, yet again, and all i can think of now is all the moments in the video
Old 06-05-2008, 02:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrucasLove_xx (View Post)
I agree with that! Its perfect for them. Everytime I listened to it I thought of them, glad to know I'm not alone in thinking that. I am listening to it now, yet again, and all i can think of now is all the moments in the video
The first time I heard the song it was to a Brooke/Peyton video and although the video was very beautiful, all I could think of was BL the entire time and how I would put BL clips into certain lyrics and then we were given such amazing clips in the second half of season 5 that it worked out perfectly! Oh and with every video I make when I listen to the song all I can do is visualize the clips I put and even if I hear a song that can possibly be BL video I visualize what I can put as clips for a BL video..BL is starting to consume my life.
Red Door Productions.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
The first time I heard the song it was to a Brooke/Peyton video and although the video was very beautiful, all I could think of was BL the entire time and how I would put BL clips into certain lyrics and then we were given such amazing clips in the second half of season 5 that it worked out perfectly! Oh and with every video I make when I listen to the song all I can do is visualize the clips I put and even if I hear a song that can possibly be BL video I visualize what I can put as clips for a BL video..BL is starting to consume my life.
Nothing wrong with BL taking over your life could be worse things to consume it with! Okay so I'm starting to watch all your other videos now They are all absolutely amazing! You are soo great at making them, you manage to catch all the things that are great about the BL relationship. But they seem so much better all together in the vids.!
Old 06-05-2008, 02:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Nothing wrong with BL taking over your life could be worse things to consume it with! Okay so I'm starting to watch all your other videos now They are all absolutely amazing! You are soo great at making them, you manage to catch all the things that are great about the BL relationship. But they seem so much better all together in the vids.!

Yeah just ask my fiance (well husband in 9 days!) about BL consuming my life... he likes to make fun of my obsession every now and again (well about everyday )

Awwe! Thanks so much for watching my other videos. I have a HUGE obsession with Brooke Lucas and Jamie being a family as you probably can see and really anything BL. And Thank you agian so much. I try so hard with my videos to show what I think they feel towards eachother with each song I choose. So thank you so much!
Red Door Productions.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:24 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_12686 (View Post)
These "new" spoilers are true???

Pleaseeee don't tell me Lucas is marrying Peyton... My heart would be broken!!!
No spoilers said that it'd be Peyton
Remind us all of what we u s e d to b e.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Yeah just ask my fiance (well husband in 9 days!) about BL consuming my life... he likes to make fun of my obsession every now and again (well about everyday )

Awwe! Thanks so much for watching my other videos. I have a HUGE obsession with Brooke Lucas and Jamie being a family as you probably can see and really anything BL. And Thank you agian so much. I try so hard with my videos to show what I think they feel towards eachother with each song I choose. So thank you so much!
Aww Congratulations for the Wedding! Hope you have an absolutely fantastic day! My mum makes fun of me all the time, she thinks I'm nuts

Brooke Lucas and Jamie and BL Keep being obsessed because I love the vids You do a really great job of the song choices and well everything in the videos! And your welcome, I think i found my new obsession to keep me entertained when I'm home sick. Which unfortunately has being a fair bit lately.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Aww Congratulations for the Wedding! Hope you have an absolutely fantastic day! My mum makes fun of me all the time, she thinks I'm nuts

Brooke Lucas and Jamie and BL Keep being obsessed because I love the vids You do a really great job of the song choices and well everything in the videos! And your welcome, I think i found my new obsession to keep me entertained when I'm home sick. Which unfortunately has being a fair bit lately.
Thanks about my wedding! I am very excited. Hopefully we will see a BL wedding sometime in the future! But rather a real one not a Vegas one, maybe in the final episode!

And Thank you again ( I can't say it enough), it really means alot to me when people enjoy my BL videos. I have already started a BL video inlcuding Angie and Jamie so my obsession will continue for sure! But I am going to go to bed now! It's getting late here or early really I hope you feel better soon!
Red Door Productions.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread