Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2008, 11:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by catkirk7 (View Post)
Oh, definitely, Kat. BL must have a baby girl first. I firmly believe in older sisters. Aw, she'll totally torture her younger brothers but beat up anyone who tries to make fun of them or hurt them.

Oy, no itunes? That sucks. I at least have the crappy old version of MSN on my comp even if it won't install the nice pretty new version.
That's how I've always felt too, Christine! Granted, I'm the baby of the family, so everyone is older than me, but I have always wanted a girl first, then a baby boy. There's just something about having a girl be the first-born that makes me all...happy. I don't know what it is, but I've just always felt this way.

Yup, no iTunes. I'm hoping they'll release a new version sometime soon so that I can possibly get it back, but for now, my gift card remains unused, just...sitting here, staring at me.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:34 PM
Master Fan

I'm the baby, too. Youngest of four, but my sister is the very oldest, and I firmly believe that is for the best. BL fam will be awesome no matter what, but I want them to have a girl first. It will be the first Scott female born in a looooong time.
without alcohol.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:34 PM
Master Fan

I'm depressed about the lack of anything BL these days, guys. And its sad cause I have no idea what clips to watch to make me feel better.

suggestions?
Old 06-04-2008, 11:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Kat: (View Post)
I never got to respond to this so I'm bringing it over now. ET are the epitome of true love. They survived death, ex-wives, tragedy, etc. to be together and now in these final months, it's just more obvious than ever. Their connection, the way that they can feel when the other is near...there are no words for that.

Livvie, where have you been getting your clips from? I strongly recommend ETLove.Nu, mainly because that's where I get most of my stuff from, and I post on their message board a lot, so you could stop in and just, ya know...say hey from time to time.

Or, if you want triangle specific, I recommend GET Passionate.

As for OTH/BL, I totally agree with you. While I initially felt like LP may have been and were the endgame in S1 (remember I didn't ship BL until S2) I think that changed along the way.

The destiny shot, the way that Luke knew in his heart that Brooke was the one to the fact that Brooke selflessly let him go, that even after all these years, the events stemming around their breakup and the fact that Lucas Scott still gets under her skin really defines the depths of their love. That Brooke can still be affected after so long, that normally, a girl would be over such a relationship really deepens the fact that they are endgame, meant to be.

Mark could have had her character move on, he could have chosen to portray BL as an obstacle for LP, but he hasn't. He's kept with the truth, which is that Brooke aches for Lucas, that he's so deep within her heart that no matter how much time passes, how many relationships that they two go through, he's always going to be it for her. Her soulmate, her one true love.

And I really think Mark is holding true that BL is that type of love that we all crave. That even years can pass, and when that love is so strong and deep, nothing can break it. That it is possible to come back from it, to find your way back to the person you were always meant to be with.

And for Brooke, that man is Lucas Scott, and vice versa.
I didn't think anyone else on here watched Passions as religously as I did. Being a fan from the very first episode, ET, were the reason I tuned it, I'm still holding out hope that those two will end up together. They ARE true love. They define the phrase in every aspect. I still have tapes of their milestones--the Christmas Eve propsal, the attempt at making love for the first time, the actual first time, the almost wedding, the birth of little Ethan, Theresa's "execution"....and here they are 9 years later still fighting--still holding out hope. The love they have for each other is simply too strong for anything or anyone to deter. They truly "feel" what the other person is feeling--what they're thinking--they have that connection that everyone craves and spends a liftetime searching for.

Kat thanks for the links. I actually do use Etlove.nu-- Karrie is great and Ally is the best. Known Ally for a long time--used to be part of the Shuis/ET fued I rarely post on the message board--always feel that everyone is so close that I'm intruding but have to Karrie credit for a wonderful site. I'll defintely pop in and say hi. I do have a lot of catching up to do though--I'm still stuck in the Mexico storyline.

As for OTH and BL--you always sum them up perfectly. It's obvious to everyone that Brooke and Lucas still harbor feelings towards each other. Like you stated, Mark could have had Brooke move on--she could of come back from New York in a relationship but instead he chose to show us that one year after their supposed "closure" she still would have given everything up for Lucas--all he had to was ask. Mark has something big under his sleeve for Brucas--I can feel it. The way their love was written, much like ET's, cannot be forgotten nor can it be altered in favor of another couple. The bond both couples have is beyond words.
You say it best when you say nothing at all"
Jason♥Sam

Last edited by LivvieLove; 06-05-2008 at 12:00 AM
Old 06-05-2008, 12:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

OMG I haven't watched Passions in like forever. I still remember the very first episode when Ethan and Gwen were caught having sex on the beach haha and then the carnival later when Teresa dumbed something (i think fish guts) on Ethan by accident, I knew from that moment on that they were meant to be! LOL I watched for probably about 5 years and just couldn't take it anymore, it got so redic but if I saw previews and something was going to happen between ET I would tune in just for them cause like everyone else says they are True Love! And Kat I will probably watch all of August just to see ET finally get their happy ending.
It really sucks to love soaps b/c your couple is never bound to stay together or be happy all the time. And they just keep going on and on and on. And only if the soaps ends do you finally get resolution. And God knows how long AMC, OLTL, GH, or Y&R are going to go on for. So I just tune in and out as I please. I use to be obsessed but being obsessed with a soap is not good for you at all! Sticks with shows that will end in a couple years, and sometimes that isn't even good for your stress level/health!

Aw BL have to have a little baby girl. Def w/ brown hair, blue eyes and dimples. And then then one boy will have blond hair and blues eyes like Luke and another boy will have brown hair and hazel eyes like Brooke.

I don't know about the girls first thing, I'm the second of 4 and I have an older sister, but I kinda always wanted an older brother. But I def agree with the older sister looking out for the younger brother, I have def slapped a couple kids for messing with my lil bro. And now he towers over me and has had a girlfriend for over 2 years, yeah just strange.

I just watched 2.21 "what could have been" aw man I loved BL in that. They were soo sweet. The scene at Tric when he tells her he doesn't know what he would do without her so reminded me of the 5.18 scene where he tells her that she saves people. We are def getting some great BL next season, Olivia, I agree with you Mark def has some great BL in store for us. We are so endgame, don't even worry about it! I just hope that Corey and I get to see and talk to Mark when we go down next week, we'll be there until the 19th, so hopefully we see him around or can see the first day of filming, I love that man! Oh and of course I want to see Chaddy to!
My ALWAYS
Cole&Starr
Old 06-05-2008, 12:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivvieLove (View Post)
I didn't think anyone else on here watched Passions as religously as I did. Being a fan from the very first episode, ET, were the reason I tuned it, I'm still holding out hope that those two will end up together. They ARE true love. They define the phrase in every aspect. I still have tapes of their milestones--the Christmas Eve propsal, the attempt at making love for the first time, the actual first time, the almost wedding, the birth of little Ethan, Theresa's "execution"....and here they are 9 years later still fighting--still holding out hope. The love they have for each other is simply too strong for anything or anyone to deter. They truly "feel" what the other person is feeling--what they're thinking--they have that connection that everyone craves and spends a liftetime searching for.

Kat thanks for the links. I actually do use Etlove.nu-- Karrie is great and Ally is the best. Known Ally for a long time--used to be part of the Shuis/ET fued I rarely post on the message board--always feel that everyone is so close that I'm intruding but have to Karrie credit for a wonderful site. I'll defintely pop in and say hi. I do have a lot of catching up to do though--I'm still stuck in the Mexico storyline.

As for OTH and BL--you always sum them up perfectly. It's obvious to everyone that Brooke and Lucas still harbor feelings towards each other. Like you stated, Mark could have had Brooke move on--she could of come back from New York in a relationship but instead he chose to show us that one year after their supposed "closure" she still would have given everything up for Lucas--all he had to was ask. Mark has something big under his sleeve for Brucas--I can feel it. The way their love was written, much like ET's, cannot be forgotten nor can it be altered in favor of another couple. The bond both couples have is beyond words.
I watch it religiously as well. Though I admit that there were times, specifically in '03/'04 that I stopped watching. I wasn't digging EG/Therox because it almost seemed as though ET weren't going to come out of it, but then during the embryo storyline, I went back and I've been back ever since.

Karrie is awesome as is Ally! I've only known them since I found out that the show actually had an online fandom about three years ago, but it often feels like I've known them forever.

I think that ETL is a lot more laid back now since the feud between ETL and certain former members (not sure if you've heard about all the drama that happened about a year and a half ago) but I like to think that everyone, both mods and members alike are much closure than we used to be.

You wouldn't be intruding, trust me. We just love everybody there and I think we all appreciate each other a lot more than we used to. But anyway, you should come post more often!

The milestones are the greatest moments of ET's relationship. Ethan realizing as Theresa is near death that he's truly in love with her, him breaking off things with Gwen, ET's proposal, the almost nuptials, them creating Ethan Martin, the execution, the LA storylines....it's been a long ride, but I think it's always been about their journey, you know? That the passion that they hold for one another has surpassed everything. Gwen & Rebecca's manipulations, Ivy's meddling in Ethan's romantic relationships, Theresa being near to death, Ethan marrying the wrong woman, etc.

It's always been about them, and even years later, I firmly believe that although we had some rough patches, JER has always stayed true to the course. That ET have always been destined for each other, and that those who couldn't believe, those who tried to persuade them otherwise, were always roadblocks in the way of their happiness.

But they've always come out on top, stronger, and more in love than ever. It's very beautiful and poignant, and part of the reason why I believe that love can overcome anything. I know it's crazy because they're a fictional couple, but there's just something about the fact that these two souls could survive everything and still find their way back to each other...it's moving and very powerful.

I believe and I've been telling some of my ET friends how alike ET/BL are. How they, in a way, mirror one another. That like ET, there were many who didn't understand, who didn't believe that something so rare could exist between two polar opposites.

And such as ET, years later and it's obvious that BL are still meant to be. The fact that like Theresa, Brooke could never truly get her first love out of her heart. That years can pass and relationships can come to fruition and no one will ever measure up to those standards that Brooke has when it comes to Lucas Scott (and for Theresa's standards that she feels Ethan has).

And there's something to be said for that. That a love that selfless can still survive when all hope seems lost is emotional and exciting. It shows the depth and emotion that these couples can have, and how a love that powerful can have such a profound effect on people.

ETA: Britt, I think Passions ends in the second week of August, but I'm not totally clear on that fact. I think the best times to watch is in the latter half of July until it ends in August because I think that's when ET are supposed to be reuniting, and Gwen is supposed to be outed. But lately, I've been all excited because once again the tabloid issue is being brought up. To me, that's the one thing that will either make or break ET's reunion for me. I need the tabloid exposure to properly revel in ET's happiness, because without it, I fear that even off-screen, it'll just end up so redundant, with Gwen still being placed upon a pedestal, even through all those other crimes.

Although, Ethan is reading Theresa's diary next week so hopefully there will be some good stuff about the tabloid and Ethan Martin's paternity in there. Or at least I'm hoping.

Last edited by sparethetragic; 06-05-2008 at 12:25 AM
Old 06-05-2008, 12:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Okay watching the Boy toy auction again and I gotta mention that I think Karen is a better than Brooke and Petyon combined
Adrienne
Old 06-05-2008, 12:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey girls. I finished my Brooke Lucas and Angie video to the song Pieces by Red so I wanted to share it with you. This video is dedicated to my BFF Corey for all of her theories and helping me with ideas for clips in a couple of parts of the video and for her knowing BL better than anyone I know! Anyways enjoy the video. And the art I made to go along with the video.

"We miss the couple behind the red door."
Red Door Productions.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Angie!!

I can't wait to see this finished vid!

Are you home now? I'm heading to bed in a few but I hope you'll be on a bit more now or at least have time to call me!

Okay I'm off to go watch your vid and get some sleep but I'm just glad to catch you on!
Adrienne
Old 06-05-2008, 12:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveMeSomeBrucas (View Post)
Angie!!

I can't wait to see this finished vid!

Are you home now? I'm heading to bed in a few but I hope you'll be on a bit more now or at least have time to call me!

Okay I'm off to go watch your vid and get some sleep but I'm just glad to catch you on!
Hey Adrianne!!

Yes I am finally home now back in Wilmington. I willl try and be on more but I have been busy with my wedding coming up but once I get back from my honeymoon and they are filming again I will be on much more!

Thanks for watching the video!
Red Door Productions.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Kat: (View Post)
I watch it religiously as well. Though I admit that there were times, specifically in '03/'04 that I stopped watching. I wasn't digging EG/Therox because it almost seemed as though ET weren't going to come out of it, but then during the embryo storyline, I went back and I've been back ever since.

Karrie is awesome as is Ally! I've only known them since I found out that the show actually had an online fandom about three years ago, but it often feels like I've known them forever.

I think that ETL is a lot more laid back now since the feud between ETL and certain former members (not sure if you've heard about all the drama that happened about a year and a half ago) but I like to think that everyone, both mods and members alike are much closure than we used to be.

You wouldn't be intruding, trust me. We just love everybody there and I think we all appreciate each other a lot more than we used to. But anyway, you should come post more often!

The milestones are the greatest moments of ET's relationship. Ethan realizing as Theresa is near death that he's truly in love with her, him breaking off things with Gwen, ET's proposal, the almost nuptials, them creating Ethan Martin, the execution, the LA storylines....it's been a long ride, but I think it's always been about their journey, you know? That the passion that they hold for one another has surpassed everything. Gwen & Rebecca's manipulations, Ivy's meddling in Ethan's romantic relationships, Theresa being near to death, Ethan marrying the wrong woman, etc.

It's always been about them, and even years later, I firmly believe that although we had some rough patches, JER has always stayed true to the course. That ET have always been destined for each other, and that those who couldn't believe, those who tried to persuade them otherwise, were always roadblocks in the way of their happiness.

But they've always come out on top, stronger, and more in love than ever. It's very beautiful and poignant, and part of the reason why I believe that love can overcome anything. I know it's crazy because they're a fictional couple, but there's just something about the fact that these two souls could survive everything and still find their way back to each other...it's moving and very powerful.

I believe and I've been telling some of my ET friends how alike ET/BL are. How they, in a way, mirror one another. That like ET, there were many who didn't understand, who didn't believe that something so rare could exist between two polar opposites.

And such as ET, years later and it's obvious that BL are still meant to be. The fact that like Theresa, Brooke could never truly get her first love out of her heart. That years can pass and relationships can come to fruition and no one will ever measure up to those standards that Brooke has when it comes to Lucas Scott (and for Theresa's standards that she feels Ethan has).

And there's something to be said for that. That a love that selfless can still survive when all hope seems lost is emotional and exciting. It shows the depth and emotion that these couples can have, and how a love that powerful can have such a profound effect on people.

ETA: Britt, I think Passions ends in the second week of August, but I'm not totally clear on that fact. I think the best times to watch is in the latter half of July until it ends in August because I think that's when ET are supposed to be reuniting, and Gwen is supposed to be outed. But lately, I've been all excited because once again the tabloid issue is being brought up. To me, that's the one thing that will either make or break ET's reunion for me. I need the tabloid exposure to properly revel in ET's happiness, because without it, I fear that even off-screen, it'll just end up so redundant, with Gwen still being placed upon a pedestal, even through all those other crimes.

Although, Ethan is reading Theresa's diary next week so hopefully there will be some good stuff about the tabloid and Ethan Martin's paternity in there. Or at least I'm hoping.
I know what you mean about backing off from the show in 2003-2004. I watched on and off but completely stopped coming online due to the drama. I used to be really good friends with the opposing board but then pulled myself away and came to ETL. Seeing you refer to ETLove.NU as ETL is weird--that used to be my name on a couple of sites so it still throws me off. LoL

I completely agree with you on the similiaries between ET and BL. These two couples never had anyone rooting for them. There was always people telling Ethan and Lucas that they belong with someone else and yet in their hearts they know who they belong with. These two couples don't need anyone to cheer them on--they follow their hearts which is a great part of their charm.

I love the milestones. They're what make the journey--and we all know the journey is what matters. The build-up of finally have true love prevail..there is nothing like it. To Theresa Ethan has always been her knight in shining armor much like Lucas is to Brooke. I'm not saying that these women are damsels in distress, I'm simply saying that Ethan and Lucas are home to these women. They know that no matter where life takes them, whether they are with the men they love, they can always count on them. Even apart, both couples are drawn towards each other for strength, support and love--and it is always unconditonal. We've seen it with ET when Alistar was raping Theresa--Ethan was drawn to her on the wharf. He knew something was wrong. We saw it with Lucas this season. After hearing about Lindsay and the new guy and being excused from the game he goes to Brooke for solace and comfort. We've seen it with Theresa on numerous occasions and we've seen it with Brooke; most recently when she needed help with Angie. They are just drawn to each other--like moths to a flame--whether apart or together they share a connection that no one can touch

On a lighter note: I can't believe Ethan still doesn't know Little Ethan is his son or that Gwen is responsible for the tabloid fiasco. Talk about beating a dead dog. I will defintely stop by the boards at ETL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCASnBROOKE4eva8
Hey girls. I finished my Brooke Lucas and Angie video to the song Pieces by Red so I wanted to share it with you. This video is dedicated to my BFF Corey for all of her theories and helping me with ideas for clips in a couple of parts of the video and for her knowing BL better than anyone I know! Anyways enjoy the video. And the art I made to go along with the video.
Already watched it and commented. I was in tears. You rock!
You say it best when you say nothing at all"
Jason♥Sam
Old 06-05-2008, 12:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCASnBROOKE4eva8 (View Post)
Hey Adrianne!!

Yes I am finally home now back in Wilmington. I willl try and be on more but I have been busy with my wedding coming up but once I get back from my honeymoon and they are filming again I will be on much more!

Thanks for watching the video!
The BL hugs! The I love you's at the end! I love it Angie!

Perfect thing to watch before going to sleep. I am going to have such good BL dreams now!

Anyway night night ladies

Lets cross our fingers for spoilers tomorrow!
Adrienne
Old 06-05-2008, 12:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Already watched it and commented. I was in tears. You rock!

Thank you so much. After making this video I completely feel that BL are END GAME for sure!

ETA: Thank you so much Adrienne! I felt the hugs are were very important because it shows their feelings for one another while not actually being together and the I love you's well they brought back memeories for SURE by the looks on their faces.
Red Door Productions.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:55 AM
Master Fan

Hey, Angie. It's good to see you. That vid was beautiful. I'm gonna miss baby Angie so much.
without alcohol.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I know what you mean about backing off from the show in 2003-2004. I watched on and off but completely stopped coming online due to the drama. I used to be really good friends with the opposing board but then pulled myself away and came to ETL. Seeing you refer to ETLove.NU as ETL is weird--that used to be my name on a couple of sites so it still throws me off. LoL

I completely agree with you on the similiaries between ET and BL. These two couples never had anyone rooting for them. There was always people telling Ethan and Lucas that they belong with someone else and yet in their hearts they know who they belong with. These two couples don't need anyone to cheer them on--they follow their hearts which is a great part of their charm.

I love the milestones. They're what make the journey--and we all know the journey is what matters. The build-up of finally have true love prevail..there is nothing like it. To Theresa Ethan has always been her knight in shining armor much like Lucas is to Brooke. I'm not saying that these women are damsels in distress, I'm simply saying that Ethan and Lucas are home to these women. They know that no matter where life takes them, whether they are with the men they love, they can always count on them. Even apart, both couples are drawn towards each other for strength, support and love--and it is always unconditonal. We've seen it with ET when Alistar was raping Theresa--Ethan was drawn to her on the wharf. He knew something was wrong. We saw it with Lucas this season. After hearing about Lindsay and the new guy and being excused from the game he goes to Brooke for solace and comfort. We've seen it with Theresa on numerous occasions and we've seen it with Brooke; most recently when she needed help with Angie. They are just drawn to each other--like moths to a flame--whether apart or together.

On a lighter note: I can't believe Ethan still doesn't know Little Ethan is his son or that Gwen is responsible for the tabloid fiasco. Talk about beating a dead dog. I will defintely stop by the boards at ETL.
Well, I used to talk to the opposing board. That was, until the whole thing I said in chat one night was blown out of context and all of that fun drama. From then on, the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. But I think the real kicker was when Jeanette & myself finally spoke up about the whole ET p0rn thread and how it kept getting leaked into every thread, so...

But I'm glad the breakup happened. I don't know what the opposing site is like (as even though I loathe those people, I still refuse to publicly really speak ill about them because it's not how I was raised) but I think the dissolving of parties and them coming back bigger and stronger was a benefit to us. It just made the forum and all the people involved at the site closer and I think that was a great thing for everyone.

Livvie, I feel like we know each other, like maybe our paths have crossed in the Passions fandom, but we just don't know each other, you know?

But I totally agree with you in the fact that Ethan/Luke are home to Theresa/Brooke. It's like no matter how many different roads they've taken, these men are the one constant in their lives, and I think that it's really beautiful, actually.

No, Ethan being the...supposed Harvard law grad that he is, still doesn't know that Ethan Martin is his own flesh & blood. You'd think he would have figured that out by now, but no....

And I'm still so on the fence with the EG Messiah Baby, Jonathan. Like I don't know what to believe but I know this, he is not the child of EG together. He's either Ethan's or he's Gwen's, but he's definitely not both. I feel that in my gut.

Angie, I just want to say the the Pieces video is brilliance. The way you define them, parallel how they've always been the journey; the way that even now after all these years, BL are still so meant to be is beautiful. A love like that just doesn't die, and I want to thank you for sharing that video with us. It's amazing, and so poignant of who BL were always meant to be and why they were always meant to be!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread