Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2006, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

OTH #108: Sink Or Swim? Positive Or Negative? (For The Characters & For The Premiere)

One Tree Hill Spoilers and Speculation Thread #108

Note: Please credit FF if you take anything from this post/thread. Thank you.

(thanks to Britney)

The CW's Official Season Four Press Release
As season four unfolds, everyone deals with the immediate aftermath of the accident, and the many questions to be answered. Who will survive the accident and how will it affect their lives? In whose purse did Lucas find a pregnancy test at the wedding – could Peyton, Rachel, Brooke or Haley be hiding a secret? And with graduation around the corner, will the end of high school also mean an end to the relationships forged over the last few years, or the beginning of new alliances?
Sidelined by his heart condition, Lucas has to choose between his future and his sense of duty: to go to college or to stay and help his mother raise Keith’s baby. Will he be able to repair his relationship with Brooke, or will he find comfort by returning to Peyton?

Having moved out of Peyton’s house, Brooke must first find a place to live in order to finish her senior year in Tree Hill. She also must decide the future of her relationship with Lucas. Can she see past his kiss with Peyton and Peyton’s feelings for him? She will form a surprising friendship with her former archenemy, party-girl Rachel, a relationship that might spell the end of her lifelong friendship with Peyton.

Will Peyton respect Brooke’s relationship with Lucas, or will she grow tired of being “just friends” with Lucas and tell him how she really feels? Or, after discovering a letter from Ellie that contains a stunning revelation, will Peyton find herself consumed by a new relationship that could take her away from Lucas forever?

Meanwhile, Karen must consider her future without Keith, and the responsibility of being a single parent for the second time. Although Dan says that he wants to be there for Karen and her baby, can she ever forgive him or trust him enough to accept his help?

Dan’s guilt over murdering his brother is overwhelming and while he will try to atone for his sins, he also must deal with taunting clues left by someone who knows his secret.

Finally, terrified that Dan will retaliate against her, Deb will struggle with her sobriety, the terrible residual silence of her divorce from Dan, and the absence of Nathan. For Deb, the devil makes work for idle hands. The journeys of the people who inhabit Tree Hill have been vast, from Lucas’s tentative steps off the river court into high school popularity, from Nathan and Haley’s first kiss to marriage, from Peyton and Brooke’s deep friendship to their estrangement. But in other ways, the journey has only just begun.

Where will the roads lead them? And who will they be when they reach their destination? The answers lie in a place called Tree Hill.

“One Tree Hill” is from executive producer and show creator Mark Schwahn (“Coach Carter”), executive producers Mike Tollin, Brian Robbins, Joe Davola (“Smallville”) and Greg Prange for Tollin/Robbins Productions and Warner Bros. Television.

=New spoiler

Season premiere: "The Same Deep Water As You"
Sept. 27, 2006
(title credit to Susan XG)

Official CW Description: ANYTHING BUT A HONEYMOON - In a shocking season opener, the aftermath of the post-wedding car accident unfolds. While Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) is deeply affected by Nathan's (James Lafferty) attempt to rescue Cooper (guest star Michael Trucco) and Rachel (Danneel Harris), Brooke (Sophia Bush) confronts Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) with her true feelings, and Peyton (Hilarie Burton) makes a startling discovery. Pressured by the fact that someone might know he killed his brother, Dan (Paul Johansson) assaults Deb (Barbara Alyn Woods). Lee Norris, Moira Kelly, and Barry Corbin also star.

From TVGuide.com: In the fourth-season opener, the Tree Hill gang deals with the aftermath of the limo accident. Dan offers his help to Karen, and Lucas strengthens his friendship with Peyton, who gets some surprising news; Brooke does as well, and she makes a new friend from an old rival.

Nathan supposedly sees Haley's image underwater and he gains the strength to resurface. It's an emotional experience for him, but he is fine physically.
(from Duck Girl)

The people who saw the rescue scene filmed at the bridge said it was "heartwrenching" when Nathan finally surfaces.

Uncle Cooper doesn't survive, and Rachel is heartbroken. Cooper is in the hospital at the end of the premiere and actually dies in episode 2. At the hospital, Haley says that she saw Rachel swerve the limo to the right.
(from Duck Girl)

A quick clarification on the Rachel/Cooper scene from the premiere. Cooper is NOT dead at the time that Rachel crawls in bed with him. He is still in a coma at that point.
(from Duck Girl)

Peyton reads a letter from Ellie that leads her to yet another discovery of a family secret.

Brooke and Lucas break up in the premiere. She tells him it's because she didn't miss him, and their relationship wasn't meant to be.
(from Duck Girl)

Brooke goes to the clinic to take a pregnancy test. Haley accompanies her.
(from Duck Girl)

Brooke and Rachel later become roommates. Brooke, upon seeing Rachel's living situation, makes a reference to her former home also being without parents.
(from Duck Girl)

The OTH newsletter is reporting that Craig Scheffer (Keith) will supposedly be in the fourth season premiere.

Episode 4.02. "Things I Forgot At Birth"
October 4, 2006

WHO ELSE IS PREGNANT? - As Nathan (James Lafferty), Rachel (Danneel Harris) and Cooper's (guest star Michael Trucco) lives remain precarious following the car accident, Brooke (Sophia Bush) celebrates her 18th birthday but finds it diminished by her struggles with Peyton (Hilarie Burton). Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Karen (Moira Kelly) come to terms with her pregnancy and with the pregnancy of someone close to Lucas, while Deb's past addictions intersect with Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) in an explosive manner. Lee Norris, Barbara Alyn Woods and Barry Corbin also star. Greg Prange directed the episode written by Mark Schwahn.

From TVGuide.com: Brooke reluctantly celebrates her 18th birthday with Rachel; Nathan continues to struggle with his part in the limo accident; an unstable Deb brings a gun to the cafe; and Dan reaches out to Karen as his guilt over Keith's death continues to haunt him.

It is Brooke's birthday and Peyton states that she and Brooke would always go to the mall for the day. L/P both go there in the hopes of seeing her, but Brooke freaks out upon seeing them together.
(from Duck Girl)

Brooke's birthday party is in this episode.

There is a side at Showfax for a character named Derek, who may appear in episode 4.02. He only interacts with Peyton at school. He is doing a project for his photography class, and after he takes a picture of her, they begin to discuss having lunch together. He points out the different cliques, such as the cheerleaders, the jocks, the stoners, and the goth kids. He admits that he doesn't fit in with any of them, and he sums up that Peyton doesn't either. They agree to eat lunch off campus.

(you can view the entire side at Fanbolt)

Derek is Peyton's brother. He gives her his phone number and a Led Zeppelin album. Lucas helps her out by calling him for her.(from Duck Girl)

Whitey recruits Skills to replace Lucas on the Ravens' squad.
(from Duck Girl)

Dan buys Karen a bassinet and sets it up for her.
(from Duck Girl)

Dan and Deb have been talking. The scene ends showing Dan loading a gun and then fades to Deb loading one of her own. No clue about the meaning of all of this.
(from Duck Girl)

Episode 4.03. "Good News For People Who Love Bad News"
October 11, 2006
(title credit to Susan XG)
LUCAS GIVES IT ONE MORE SHOT — Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Brooke
(Sophia Bush), now broken up, clash at a post-game party and Haley (Bethany Joy
Galeotti) realizes that Rachel (Danneel Harris) is plotting to seduce Nathan (James
Lafferty). Meanwhile, Peyton (Hilarie Burton) connects with her half-brother, Rachel
reveals that she knows who is pregnant and Skills (Antwon Tanner) takes the court with
the Ravens basketball team. Lee Norris, Paul Johansson, Moira Kelly, Barry Corbin and
Barbara Alyn Woods also star. John Asher directed the episode written by Mike Herro
and David Strauss
(credit to Fraz at Fanbolt)

There will be some kind of a pool party in episode 3. "I watched the crew setting up for the pool party.. it was definitely something that required the extras to wear summer-like clothes and I saw more guy extras than female extras. It was not filmed at the location they used for Rachel's house in s3 but I am pretty sure that the house is suppose to be Rachel's for the party scene and I also heard that it was for Brooke's birthday." (credit to Monica)

Also, in episode 3, Lucas comes up behind Skills and scares him at the River Court. They play a very short game and Lucas comments that it was a "hell of a game." I am not sure if this is before the game or after it.

It seems LP are at the cafe when Derek spots them and takes candid pictures of the pair unbeknownst to them. LP hang out, talk about Derek and each other. In the cafe scene, Brooke's name is brought up and Lucas admits that they broke up and he hasn't seen her since.

In episode three, "Nathan does not cheat. Rachel catches him off guard with a kiss which he a) did not expect b) did not ask for and c) does not reciprocate. Yes, Nathan and Rachel share conversations about their grief - but it isn't because Nathan is turning to Rachel instead of Haley. It is because the are both grieving Cooper and that is a common bond. It is not romantic or cheating, physically or otherwise. Nathan is simply grieving and any bonding with Rachel is not of that sort.

Haley however DOES see the kiss and turn and bolt instantly so as not to see Nathan reject Rachel.

Haley is not trying to pull or push Lucas towards either girl. She is hurting and confused and Brooke and Lucas band together to support Haley. Peyton is also supportive. It is simply what gets B/L talking again.

For whatever reason it appears nobody is blaming Rachel for HUC's death."(from hoydenish)

Haley sees the kiss at the basketball game and yells at Rachel to "stay away from my husband!"

It seems LP are at the cafe when Derek spots them and takes candid pictures of the pair unbeknownst to them. LP hang out, talk about Derek and each other. In the cafe scene, Brooke's name is brought up and Lucas admits that they broke up and he hasn't seen her since.

Supposedly, Lucas finds out about Peyton's feelings for him by this episode.

Episode 4.04. "Can't Stop This Thing We've Started"
October 18, 2006

At Tric, Peyton is looking especially PunkRock this night. She sports calf high boots with a small heel, black leggings with a skeleton pattern and a jean skirt. A grey shirt with black on it. Her hair is parted with long bangs and is up in a half-pony displaying her darker tips.

"Nathan does get into an accident (motorcycle) and have flashbacks that help him remember that it was Haley's face/mirage/whatever that got him out of the water all along."(from SusanXG)

Brooke/Peyton scene in episode four. (from hoydenish)

Lupe Fiasco, the rapper, will be performing on the show. (at Tric) (MTV.com)

There is a casting side at Showfax for episode 4 for a character named Shelly. She is a student who approaches either Rachel or Brooke about joining her club called "Virgins for Life." R/B has no interest in the club.

James filmed a scene ALONE at a bar. Apparently Nathan has a conversation with the bartender.

Lucas is getting suspicious of Derek and his presence in Peyton's life.

Episode 4.05. "I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness"
October 25, 2006
( title credit to micfall)

Call sheet for this episode: ImageShack - Hosting :: callsheet405ea0lh1.jpg

Deb seduces Dan. Rachel introduces Nick to Brooke who introduces herself as Peyton. Brooke flirts with Nick. Rachel puts Brooke's picture on the internet and Brooke tells Rachel that she can't "pimp" her out on the internet like that.

Before the big announcement scene, Haley is sitting down in the courtyard area. She looks a little down, and Brooke walks up to her. After Haley tells her that she is pregnant, Brooke asks her if Nathan knows. An excited Brooke jumps up on one of the tables and gathers everyone around and tells them the news. Haley is upset, but she does't have a chance to say anything because everyone congratulates her. Nathan is not among the crowd when Brooke's announcement is made. Nathan mentions Haley's pregnancy at the press conference for his acceptance into Duke University

Nathan and Dan share an interesting scene at the Rivercourt. (credit to Cathy at 911)

At school, Lucas drives up in his Mustang. He hands Peyton her leather jacket. I guess she left it at Tric. He tells her that he is worried about her and Derek's presence. She downplays everything and jokes with him. Derek is standing on that bridge overlooking the school. He isn't pleased at all to see them talking.

According to Hilarie Burton on TRL: Peyton falls down some stairs and will have a bloody lip. Also, look for the incident to happen at Tric and it probably carries over from the episode before.

According to Showfax sides, a new character named Nick flirts with Karen at Tric during episode five. He is new to Tree Hill. She tells him that she is pregnant. He asks if she would like to go on a walk some time. In the same episode, someone named Billy, who is a Marine, has a conversation with "Veronica." (Rachel/Brooke/Peyton)

Episode 4.06
November 1, 2006.

The following are all new spoilers.

Episode six has some scenes and dialogue regarding Haley being pregnant.

Brooke/Haley filmed a scene where they were walking/talking. They did not seem antagonistic, which probably means that Haley has forgiven Brooke for making the pregnancy announcement.

Apparently Gigi is getting some more lines/airtime as she filmed some scenes with Rachel and Mouth.

Basketball game in this episode.
(all of the above spoilers credited to Sam)

Paul J. directed this episode.

Lucas is playing again, this time wearing jersey #22. Skillz is still wearing Lucas' former jersey #3.

GENERAL SPOILERS
  • From the L/P spoiler thread:

Lucas is reading "Outrun The Dark"
  • From a*shot*of*whiskey:

"And btw there is this new, absolutely gorgeous picture of Peyton in her room, above her bed under those who have "left" her. A headshot..her in her cheerleading uniform..curly hair, dark tips...looks like a candid picture of hers...she's smiling...looking like she's talking to someone. Our theory is that is one of the pics that Derek took and eventually gave to her. It was so fkin beautiful.

Have you guys seen a sketch of her hitch-hiking? Cheena swears its old but Eve and I haven't seen that one. The other sketch is of Peyton (similar to one of her old sketches with her chest open, it was really dark, her eyes closed, hair breezy,) her eyes are open this time, its no longer dark, and get this the back ground is of pigs flying..yes flying pigs I thought that was interesting Like its telling me...something so impossible is going to happen....like yeah 'when pigs fly'... well Peyton...uh..'its never too late'...yes pigs will fly"
  • But here: There is a loaded gun in someones purse, dont know who's, the purse gets knocked over, the gun goes off and shoots out a window and just so I dont get in any more trouble for dangling spoilers: The thing Dan sees that spooks him causing him to hit that guy is Murderer painted on an 18-wheeler truck, however it's not really there. They filmed one with a truck saying murderer and one without.The next day with Dan, is him at a beachouse ( a new one, not the one that's been used in the past). The cops come, he opens up the door, holds up his hands and says "you caught me red handed", they proceed to tell him that his son has been in an accident (couldnt hear the rest) Paul then went inside and filmed with little keith, and they were having their scene while they shot the cop car pulling up. (credit cynhammfan9)
  • Quote from Sophia Bush to Kristen @ E.:
    "We are stirring the pot! It is heavy. It is drama packed. It's going to be really exciting. And I can't reveal anything, because if I reveal one detail, the whole web will unfold!" This is what Sophia Bush tells me of the new season of One Tree Hill. But when asked whom she wants her character to be with, she cracks just a smidge. "You know, I think my character might just end up with somebody new by the end of the season. I'm hearing rumblings!"

• Haley is not trying to pull or push Lucas towards either girl. She is hurting and confused and Brooke and Lucas band together to support Haley. Peyton is also supportive. It is simply what gets B/L talking again.

• Lucas and Peyton see right through Rachel and her attempts to steal Nathan. They try to get Haley to see the truth.

• Rachel begins to sleep around with other guys to deal with her guilt.

• As we expected, Nathan is guilt ridden and becomes depressed and of course, Haley is helping him through it. At least one of the apartment scenes is an emotional breakdown for him.

• Lucas still fights for Brooke. (from 911)

• Maxim magazine and One Tree Hill are doing a cross promo that will feature Sophia Bush, Hilarie Burton, and Danneel Harris in Maxim magazine. They are shooting the pictures this weekend in LA so keep your eyes out for the magazine in a couple months and the Maxim magazine tie-in in a One Tree Hill episode early in the season.

• According to the Aug. 23rd "Ask Ausiello", Haley is not pregnant and Derek is definitely Peyton's brother.

• Peyton's bedroom door with all of the guys' names on it has been painted over and decorated with her artwork. (reported by Casandra)

• From E!'s The Vine:
    Question: Hey Kristin, who is pregnant on One Tree Hill?
    Kristin’s answer: Here is the brilliant thing…no one knows! Even though we found out that someone was pregnant in the finale Sophia Bush told me that producer Mark Schwan actually just kind of threw it out there and said he was going to decide over the summer who it’s going to be. Mark has admitted many times that he writes One Tree Hill storylines based on fan opinions and he reads the board. So I say, make your vote heard on my message board and I will pass along the message to Mark. And personally, I don’t know..I’m all about Chad Michael Murray being pregnant, because Chad Michael Murray with a bump is a good day!
FILMING NEWS
  • "I live in Leland, a city outside of Wilmington, and I was walking down the street and saw them filming, I only saw Chad and Hilary, She was in a cheerleading outfit. Those were the only actors I saw." (from IMDB)

• "...my friend whose in wilmington just called me & told me she is eating dinner & chad & sophia are out shooting a scene on the riverwalk (where she is right now)" (from IMDB's board)

• "A few quick things from Wilmy:

Yesterday there was filming at Karen's Cafe...cast included Joie, Barbara, Sophia, and Moira(not sure if she actually filmed).

Paul also did a scene last night by himself in town.

Today: Paul, Barbara, and "little Keith" filmed on location and on set

Also, we ran into the crew member who is responsible for Peyton's Myspace, he informed us that most if not all characters will have one eventually."(Credit cynhammfan9
    )

Casting News

Ernest Waddell has been tapped for a recurring role on the CW's teen soap "One Tree Hill." He will do a five-episode arc in a closely guarded story line that will wreak havoc in the life of one of the main characters. Waddell, who co-starred on WB Network's drama "The Bedford Diaries," is repped by Paradigm and manager McGowan (from the Hollywood Reporter)

Rey Valentin has been cast as Nick, the guy in episode five who flirts with Karen.

Matt Barr (Commander in Chief) has been cast in the role of Derek. (from Ausiello at TV Guide):

There is a rumor that Tyler Hilton is reprising his role as Chris Keller this season. This is only a rumor and has not been confirmed. (from KTLA)

Danneel Harris, who plays Rachel Gattina on "One Tree Hill" has just signed a contract to become a series regular, so expect to see her in the opening credits during season four.

According to an interview conducted by Alienhead04 (from TWOP), Antwon Tanner (Skills) has also been made a series regular for season four.

Interview with Mark Schwahn
The following is an excerpt from the interview that Kristen (E!) conducted with Mark Schwahn.
K: I have to ask on behalf of the fans, when is Mouth going to get some lovin’?

M: You know, Mouth is going to be well taken care of next season.

K: So Mouth should really want the show to come back!

M: Yes! As a matter of fact, Lee knows a couple of the things I want to do with Mouth next year. Actually, I just hung up the phone with Lee, who plays Mouth, to talk to you, and he said nobody wants the show to come back more than he does! You know what’s great about that is, early on, the network wasn’t quite sure what to make of that character. You know, he wasn’t a kid on the poster and so they wondered why I spent so much time writing for that character, and one time we were on a call with the network and one of the executives said ‘We don’t understand why you’re writing for Mouth!’ and I put the phone on mute and I looked at my partner, Joe Davola, and I said ‘They don’t get it. Mouth is me.’ Like, they don’t understand that that’s who I was in school! And so Mouth gets all these great adventures, because it’s stuff that I’m like ‘What would I want to do next?’! But what’s very cool about it is, I told them at the time that he is going to be a beloved character, because he is more the every man, and there aren’t a lot of boys watching our show, but the ones that are watching are probably closer to Mouth, and it’s sort of wish fulfillment [for them]. So what has been really wonderful is that Lee Norris is a regular now and he has been accepted as a regular, and he is beloved. When we did the mall tours, there was just as much reaction to him as any other regulars on the show, if not more. I’ve been a little protective of him, but in season four, he’ll get to stretch as much as any other character on the show if not more so.

K: Do you have sort of an overarching theme kind of planned out for a possible season four already?

M: Yeah, I mean, we’ve never seen Lucas with a broken heart, and I think it would be interesting to see that. You know, it’s funny that the love triangle with Lucas and Brooke, and Lucas and Peyton is still alive and well after 67 episodes, and I think it will continue to be. But I also think that our audience is getting older. They’re growing up with the show and their lives are a little more complicated than that simple sort of A to B to Z, and I want that for the show as well, and I kind of want that for Lucas and Brooke and Peyton. So, that’s a little cryptic, but I guess the idea is that people sort of assume that if he’s not with Brooke, he’ll be with Peyton, and if he’s not with Peyton, he’ll be with Brooke, and I think that it’s a little more complex than that. Um, what else? Rachel will be a series regular if the show comes back, and in the way that we met Nathan and he was sort of the stereotypical villain and now he’s shaded so much more and so much more of a human being, I think that we haven’t even scratched the surface with Rachel. That doesn’t mean that she’s going to be the good girl. It just means that we’ve sort of played her as a villainess, but we haven’t played the human being yet. Towards the end of the season, she sort of made more of a connection, a very tenuous connection, with Brooke, and I would love to see Brooke and Rachel together and see what kind of trouble and otherwise they can scare up! I think that is a friendship that we may see play out in season four that could be really fun to watch! I’d love to see those two together, telling the truth to each other. And also, the fans sort of miss Lucas and Haley, and we’ve played a little bit of that this year, but not as much as they would wish for, and I think that what we’re going to do next year if we come back is finish their senior year of high school, so what’s great is this would be second half of senior year, and I think those are the best stories to tell. During those times, you sort of pull your best friends closer, and I could see Lucas and Haley really helping each other find their way into the world. I think the best roads are yet to be driven.

Thank you to Showfax, OTH Writers 911, The CW.com, Amanda, and many anonymous sources who contribute to this thread during the season.

Last edited by curlyhead; 09-25-2006 at 04:10 AM
Old 09-23-2006, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Promo and Filming Pics

Brooke/Peyton clip from the premiere: The CW Video Hub

link to HIL on TRL (credit micfall)

PROMO credit True Love

Premiere Stills Credit: Micfall

From episode 6:

From fourth episode:
(from someone's myspace, originally posted on FF by myheart)

From filming for the third episode:
(Originally posted by ams06)

Thank you to sweetlavender04 for the following pics from episode 3: :

Thank you to Nichole for these Sophia pics, also from episode 3:

From the first week of filming:

Matt Barr as Derek Somebody

OTH DVD Information

Go to One Tree Hill - The Complete Third Season on DVD - Official Site for three deleted scenes.

Extra Fun Information
Filmed scenes that could possibly be on the DVDs:

1) Lucas in Peyton's car at the cemetery. (3.01)
2) Haley's explanation for where she was during the summer. (3.01)
3) Brooke/Lucas at the Rivercourt after discovering about his HCM. (ep. 3.19)
4) Nathan and the High Flyers' girl from the premiere
5) Lucas/Peyton's kiss from the finale (which I seriously doubt will make it to the DVDs)
6) Peyton/Haley cafe scene from the premiere.
7) Brooke's mug shot pic from episode 9.
8) Nathan and Haley kissing as they enter the french doors at the wedding site.
9) An exhausted Lucas lying on the floor after practice in ep. 6.
10) Lucas and Haley talking on the docks (ep. 5)
11) Larry/Karen cafe scene (premiere- I think this was actually KK's first scene filmed as the new Larry)
12) Lucas playfully punching Haley's arm, possibly in the premiere.
13) Brooke and Peyton go up to each other and walk through the school courtyard. (ep. 16)

Scenes in the script/Unsure if they were actually filmed:
1) Brooke's reaction upon seeing Peyton injured as L carried her out of the school (ep. 3.16)
2) Nathan and Haley sleeping together but not having sex. (ep. 3.08 or 3.09)
3) Karen's flashbacks from when she first told Dan about being pregnant with Lucas. (finale)

Last edited by curlyhead; 09-23-2006 at 06:23 PM
Old 09-23-2006, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks Rebecca for the new thread

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 09-23-2006, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the new thread
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
Old 09-23-2006, 02:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks Rebecca for the new thread
Old 09-23-2006, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread.

Archie & Veronica
Brooke & Lucas Dylan & Brenda

Old 09-23-2006, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait for some new spoilers

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 09-23-2006, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread Rebecca.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanXG (View Post)
OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DOO
I'VE GOT A PERFECT PUZZLE FOR YOU

I knew it!! I bet they have been plotting to take over TH all along and Dan Scott is just a robot they created.
Old 09-23-2006, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

Eva, can I put the DVD stuff from you in the second post? Looks like our guesses about the deleted scenes weren't very good. Oh, well.
Old 09-23-2006, 03:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyhead (View Post)
Eva, can I put the DVD stuff from you in the second post? Looks like our guesses about the deleted scenes weren't very good. Oh, well.
Sure. but the stuff I uploaded are not all the deleted scenes.

They have updated the OTHPODCAST.COM website now.

Archie & Veronica

Old 09-23-2006, 03:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I noticed how they disabled comments.
Old 09-23-2006, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanXG (View Post)
I noticed how they disabled comments.

I think I wrote a comment over there once but the comments over there are just like one big argument between fanbases. It doesn't matter what the subject of the post was the fans just kind of clashed.

Archie & Veronica

Old 09-23-2006, 03:17 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Rebecca
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 09-23-2006, 03:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the new thread! Lovely title as always.
Old 09-23-2006, 03:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you for the new thread, Rebecca

Any chance of us getting a new promo Sunday nite?! I don't know how those things work... but I figured since it's now officially the CW network?!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread