Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2007, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

OTH [Brooke & Lucas] S&S #88: Spoilers that make you go hmm…

Opening last updated: February 18, 2007
Hello everyone. This is a reminder to let you know that this is the Brooke/Lucas spoiler thread for OTH, meant for fans of this particular couple. If you're not a fan of them, this place is not for you. Keep the posts on topic with them, and keep posts from other threads out of the B/L one. Shipper wars are not tolerated and will not be tolerated. If this thread gets abused again we can/will close it again. Please keep things civilized. Thank you for your cooperation.

Evil Poptart (Holly) NikNak (Nikki)

Brooke & Lucas
Spoilers and speculations.

OTH [Brooke & Lucas] S&S #88: Spoilers that make you go hmm…

Theme song
I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be.

+ SEASON 4 +

Episode 4.15: "Prom Night at Hater High" February 21st, 2007

Episode 15 is the day of Prom leading into...

Official descriptions:
YOU NEVER FORGET YOUR PROM
On the day of Prom, the residue of Nathan's (James Lafferty) pre-Prom party has serious repercussions for everyone in Tree Hill. Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) asks Nathan for a list of his past sexual conquests. Rachel (Danneel Harris) is suspended after taking the blame for the exam she stole with Brooke (Sophia Bush). Peyton (Hilarie Burton) tells Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) she wants to skip the Prom entirely, but he refuses to take no for an answer. Finally Mouth (Lee Norris) and Brooke must deal with dating Clean Teens on Prom night. Moira Kelly, Paul Johansson and Barbara Alyn Woods also star. Paul Johansson directed the episode written by Mike Herro and David Strauss
Credit: CW

In the hours leading up to the senior prom, Nathan faces the consequences of everyone seeing his old sex tape. Meanwhile, Rachel learns what her punishment will be for stealing the calculus test.
Credit: TVGUIDE.COM

Episode 4.16: "You Call It Madness, But I Call It Love" April?, 2007

Episode 16 which is actually the night of Prom.

Sophia is wearing a red dress, Peyton a white w/ a small train in the back. Mouth is the only one I've seen w/ a white tux, the rest of the guys in black tuxes. Karen a short red dress.

We shot a scene where Brooke walks over to Lucas and was like, "Hey..." and he jumps up to talk to her and told her he was sorry about her dress. She was like, "It's okay, I got most of it out.... Where's Peyton?" And he said something like, "She left... We got into a fight and appartenly I took your side over hers, and she left." Brooke says, "Wh-What? You took MY side?!" and Luke said, "Well anyways, I went to her house to talk to her and she wouldn't even open the door for me. She must be pretty mad..." and then he walks off and Brooke has this "Whaaattt?" type of opened mouth expression on her face.
^ Credit: Angie

Brooke approaches Lucas and he tells her that Peyton didn't answer the door when he went to her house. He tells her that he is sorry about her dress, and she says that she almost got it all out. Brooke is surprised that Lucas defended her in his argument with Peyton.

The B/P fight with PD happens several scenes after the L/B scene.
Credit: Rebecca (Curlyhead)

BL don't go home together. Brooke goes to Peytons. BP end the night together (unless Lucas shows up later and I haven't heard about it)
Credit: Amanda

Official descriptions:
no info yet.

Episode 4.17: "" March ?, 2007
This is the episode featuring the "OTH coming to your hometown contest". It is said the gang crashes a high school prom after they break down in a small town.

Newest general spoilers
A new year brings us more spoilers.

BL actually do make it a point to be friends from what I was told. Not specifically in 4.16 but everyone starts to feel the approach of graduation and realize that this is the last time that their lives are ever going to be like this. The BL friendship comes back along with the BP friendship.
Credit: Stephanie (Duckgirl

Stephen Coletti (Chase) is definitely in episodes 12-15. At this point, we know this for sure. Nothing is set in stone regarding anything after 15. I know a lot of us were wondering about his contract. This is where he stands for sure.
Credit: Rebecca (Curlyhead)

Interviews

"Brooke's story line right now is that she's failing calculus and she's going to decide not to cheat but to study. She's going to learn, in her words, that she's "Brooke smart" and not book smart, at which point she and Rachel are going to set their sights on stealing the calculus exams. That story line intersects with Shelly (Elisabeth Harnois), the leader of Clean Teens, who we met earlier in the year. There's a new member of Clean Teens, Chase, played by Stephen Coletti from Laguna Beach, and Brooke's going to take an interest in him. At that point, we'll find out how dedicated he is to a life of abstinence. [Laughs] There is a huge fan base dedicated to Brooke and Lucas, and sometimes [those people] feel a bit betrayed, just as the fan base dedicated to Peyton and Lucas felt betrayed. That tells me that we've done things correctly — that's the strength of a love triangle. Peyton spent a really authentic time with Jake, and I think that Brooke could spend a really authentic time with another character, which doesn't necessarily mean she won't find her way back to Lucas or he won't find his way to her." Mark Schwan

"I think Brooke has grown into an independence over the three years of the show that she didn’t have in the beginning. And she’s never been alone. She’s always needed someone. And I think that that independence speaks to bigger issues for her. But I will say, in direct response to the question, they will spend time together this year, but I think that there are so many different shades of their relationship that we haven’t explored, and I’m sort of interested to explore that. They may break up and get back together. They may choose to just try to be friends and not be able to do it… which would either make them enemies or make them romantic again, you know? But I think that they have had a huge influence on each other’s lives and I think that will" - Mark Schwan

"The Lucas-Peyton-Brooke triangle will become "more complex," we'll find out who's pregnant, Rachel will become a series regular and Mouth will finally get some lovin'.We’ve never seen Lucas with a broken heart, and I think it would be interesting to see that. You know, it’s funny that the love triangle with Lucas and Brooke, and Lucas and Peyton is still alive and well after 67 episodes, and I think it will continue to be. But I also think that our audience is getting older. They’re growing up with the show and their lives are a little more complicated than that simple sort of A to B to Z, and I want that for the show as well, and I kind of want that for Lucas and Brooke and Peyton. So, that’s a little cryptic, but I guess the idea is that people sort of assume that if he’s not with Brooke, he’ll be with Peyton, and if he’s not with Peyton, he’ll be with Brooke, and I think that it’s a little more complex than that." - Mark Schwan

"We are stirring the pot! It is heavy. It is drama packed. It's going to be really exciting. And I can't reveal anything, because if I reveal one detail, the whole web will unfold!" You know, I think my character might just end up with somebody new by the end of the season. I'm hearing rumblings!" - Sophia Bush

Kristin: I wanted to ask you about this ‘cause he said that your character has always been sort of the object of these two women’s affection, but he thinks it would be interesting to see what would happen if you were heartbroken for once, that you know, you didn’t necessarily get your way. So it sounds like you might be-- I don’t want to say that someone’s going to be rejecting you, but it sounds like that to me.

Chad: Is Lucas going to have to cry or something? Man!

Kristin: It sounds like it

Chad: You know, I think what I want, I want a chance for him to just not rise above it. You know, I want that opportunity, I think, where he doesn’t always take the right path. You know, he’s always, through everything, his uncle passes away, his father issues, he’s always risen above his issues and become a stronger man for it. I want to see him get roughed up. I want to see him go down a nomad path and just figure things out for himself, on his own.

From the set

Credit: MaggieMay & HGgirl09 @ the CW board

Credit: Keith Gregory

Credit: JLloverS23 @ othforums.com

Credit: Kc07 @ othforums.com

Promo and Promo Pics

Download Promo version 1.0: "The day is still young"
Download Promo version 2.0: "Are you on the list?"

Scanned articles

TV Guide

Credit: Susan (Susan XG)

Archie & Veronica
Brooke & Lucas Dylan & Brenda

Last edited by BrownEyes1980; 02-19-2007 at 01:53 PM
Old 02-19-2007, 09:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

And Peyton didnt flip at him for 'defending her' anyway, it was to do with the fact he went to her house first.
Old 02-19-2007, 09:25 AM
Elite Fan

I agree. If that's the "defending" part it's LAME.

Mark better give us that BL scene "onscreen" or I'll be even more pissed!

Archie & Veronica

Old 02-19-2007, 09:26 AM
Passionate Fan

New thread! Great!
Thanks Eva.

I saw the discussion about the 'defend'-spoiler on the old thread... Whats up with that? That can't be it, can it?
Old 02-19-2007, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLBrooke (View Post)
New thread! Great!
Thanks Eva.

I saw the discussion about the 'defend'-spoiler on the old thread... Whats up with that? That can't be it, can it?
No problem.

And unfortunately it can be it since Mark is behind the show.

Archie & Veronica

Old 02-19-2007, 09:33 AM
Ultimate Fan

Its Lucas that says it though, so maybe hes trying to big himself up Telling Brooke he defended her and Peyton got mad, when really he didnt.
Old 02-19-2007, 09:33 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread ! Yeah , i thought Peyton flips out , or at least gets angry. Maybe when Rebecca comes on she can clear it up. Didn't she say that maybe she misunderstood the dialouge? This is total crap if thats what he "defended" her about.
got here I was gonna jump too."
Old 02-19-2007, 09:34 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyes1980 (View Post)
unfortunately it can be it since Mark is behind the show.
Hmm... yeah very true. So we're left with the hope of 'off camera-scenes' now? Great...

Has there been any more news on who wrote on Brooke's dress by the way?
Old 02-19-2007, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

I don't thinks so Lynn. I guess it's a toss between Peyton and some random
Old 02-19-2007, 09:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks Casey. Tell me, have i dreamt this or did i read somewhere on the last thread that the reason Brooke 'egged' peyton's house was that peyton had somehow taken her dress?
Old 02-19-2007, 09:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Has there been any more news on who wrote on Brooke's dress by the way?
Not really. I guess it's still a possibility it's Peyton...otherwise (keeping that Mark is behind this show) it's probably some random character that we've never heard or seen before.

It's kind of strange if Peyton indeed has Brooke's dress but didn't write it..I mean why would she steal it in the first place if not to damage it somehow? And she does refer to Brooke as a "whore" in the 4.15 clip with Lucas. But again, Mark is behind the show and that should probably tell us it's not Peyton after all.

Archie & Veronica

Old 02-19-2007, 09:50 AM
Passionate Fan

Mark probably just made Peyton have the dress so that we would asume she wrote on it. you guys are probably right about the fact that Mark would never have his precious P. Sawyer do a horrible deed like that.
It could be that dark-angel version of her though... And then she could just blame it on her split-personality
Old 02-19-2007, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks Casey. Tell me, have i dreamt this or did i read somewhere on the last thread that the reason Brooke 'egged' peyton's house was that peyton had somehow taken her dress?

You would be correct.
Old 02-19-2007, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Tell me, have i dreamt this or did i read somewhere on the last thread that the reason Brooke 'egged' peyton's house was that peyton had somehow taken her dress?
It sorta looks like that from how the BP scene in 4.15 starts.

BP scene
Peyton comes out of the house (Brooke is throwing eggs at her window)
Peyton: Seriously you're egging my house!!!??
Brooke: Well, you're gonna give me my dress back? The guy at the store told me you had it! He described you down to your bony ass!!
Peyton: So go naked! Think of all the time you're gonna save hooking up with someone else's boyfriend
Brooke: You are one to talk! You are one to talk Peyton!!!
Takes up the Posh mug from the bag.
Brooke: Ok, so you said we were never friends. It never meant anything to you?!?
She throws the mug and it breaks.
Brooke: Wanna see something else!!?!
Takes up the LP photo (now framed) she took on her birthday when she saw them together outside the mall.
Brooke: Here is a picture of you and Lucas on my birthday!! So who's the whore now!!!??
She throws it to the ground and kind of turns away and Peyton comes running and tackles her down.

Archie & Veronica

Old 02-19-2007, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

Did anyone else notice how Brookes voice sort of cracks when she says " right down to your bony ass"
Closed Thread   Post New Thread