Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2013, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anna** (View Post)
One thing for sure, if they make Klaus cami marcel triangle i will be upset.
Well they already confirmed the triangle is Bek/Marcel/Cami, but the thing is, as of right now, neither of them have interest in him, even if Bekah has history, so calling it a triangle doesn't make sense, and I think Bekah and Nik will be compelling Cami to fancy him. It doesn't add up to what Grandma Pipes said though, she said there's two girls pining after one guy and I don't see how that's legit if one girl is compelled while the other girl just wants her brother back

Quote:
what if klaus and davina bond over paintings and have a relationship?
We were told that he meets Davina in either 04 or 05
Old 10-10-2013, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora. (View Post)
Well they already confirmed the triangle is Bek/Marcel/Cami, but the thing is, as of right now, neither of them have interest in him, even if Bekah has history, so calling it a triangle doesn't make sense, and I think Bekah and Nik will be compelling Cami to fancy him. It doesn't add up to what Grandma Pipes said though, she said there's two girls pining after one guy and I don't see how that's legit if one girl is compelled while the other girl just wants her brother back

We were told that he meets Davina in either 04 or 05
maybe Grandma Pipes' brain is older than her looks and she doesn't make sense?
x
Old 10-10-2013, 09:08 AM
Passionate Fan

I think Elijah and Hayley would be boring, though. To me Elijah is kind of a brother figure to her trying to protect his family. Plus, I'm actually hoping that JP is smart enough not to make the same mistake with 2 brothers and one girl.

Quote:
Thissssssss. I don't like Rebel since Marcel is a dick and I don't know what's more boring about Cami, her face or when she's talking.
LOL, noo. Cami is great. She kinda seems mature, and unlike other CW actors, she doesn't spend most of her screen time posing and pouting.

Btw, I just realized that Rebel = Rebekah+Marcel. It's actually a great shipname, what a waste.

Quote:
Well they already confirmed the triangle is Bek/Marcel/Cami
This is so stupid.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
LOL, noo. Cami is great. She kinda seems mature,
one mature character is fine for a show full of psycho temperamental people, but great is not the word.

Quote:
and unlike other CW actors, she doesn't spend most of her screen time posing and pouting.

this is why she shouldn't.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:19 AM
Master Fan

x
Old 10-10-2013, 10:24 AM
Passionate Fan

No one should.
http://www.fashiongonerogue.com/wp-c...6-798x1200.jpg
Old 10-10-2013, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLouMoriarty (View Post)
No one should.
Mainly Grandma Pipes. It's not even a surprise that she isn't sexed up in this group shot:

Not to mention, is placed in the far back and dressed up like Velma Dinkley.

As for the Tonkin pic, well she has an on and off thing with posing. It's either stunning or scary.
Old 10-10-2013, 10:54 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh God, at first I thought she's Claire, but then I realized that she is somewhere in the back corner. The CW people are obviously ageists.

Quote:
It's either stunning or scary.
Yeah, it seems to be the side effect of her full lips and big eyes. I think she's gorgeous, but I still can't wrap my head around at how different she look now than she did in The Secret Circle.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh God, at first I thought she's Claire, but then I realized that she is somewhere in the back corner.
and I swear, her belly is sticking out. I would think she's the one who got knocked up.

Quote:
The CW people are obviously ageists.
LOL I like u

Quote:
Yeah, it seems to be the side effect of her full lips and big eyes. I think she's gorgeous, but I still can't wrap my head around at how different she look now than she did in The Secret Circle.
I didn't notice a difference, but I can when I compare her to H2O days. With photoshoots she is either super pretty or weird looking, but then again she models for a certain style, and sometimes that style wants their models to look weird, or bazaar as they'd call it.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:41 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
and I swear, her belly is sticking out. I would think she's the one who got knocked up.
To quote the wonderful Mindy Kaling: “This is how the anorexia culture begins.” Joking! You're right, you'd think that they would at least have the decency to photoshop her belly away.

Quote:
LOL I like u
No, I can't handle the pressure!

Quote:
I didn't notice a difference, but I can when I compare her to H2O days. With photoshoots she is either super pretty or weird looking, but then again she models for a certain style, and sometimes that style wants their models to look weird, or bazaar as they'd call it.
Yeah, those weird looks are meant to be creative, but they're not really flattering for the models/actors.

Idk, I think she lost weight:

http://cdn.smallscreenscoop.com/wp-c...on-480x320.jpg

http://www.sixx.de/var/storage/image...le_600x348.jpg
Old 10-10-2013, 11:50 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Not the former. It's obvious Klaus and Hayley were going to get along at some point and reach an understanding, but why does having a decent conversation have to make people jump to conclusions? I do expect a little of Elijah/Hayley though.
I don't view it as jumping to conclusions, but rather the most obvious ship option. Forget the nice convo, it's just standard tv show protocol that at some point, baby mama and daddy may go from being enemies, to frenemies, to lovers. At any rate, right now, I get the vibe that romance will take a back seat to plot and I like that.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 10-10-2013, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh my God, this is Tolkin? She usually looks gorgeous, but this is horrible. Not flattering at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahfan (View Post)
Forget the nice convo, it's just standard tv show protocol that at some point, baby mama and daddy may go from being enemies, to frenemies, to lovers.

» Bella
Old 10-10-2013, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

Oh yeah, I did think she lost weight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahfan (View Post)
Forget the nice convo, it's just standard tv show protocol that at some point, baby mama and daddy may go from being enemies, to frenemies, to lovers.

(thank you bella).

they had a decent conversation where they understood each other in terms of abandonment, I don't see the need over-interpret that. not every one night stand on television has been destined to become a romance.
Old 10-10-2013, 01:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilicat (View Post)
Oh my God, this is Tolkin? She usually looks gorgeous, but this is horrible. Not flattering at all.
Yup, told ya.

And I'm gonna have to agree with Sheldon, too. Personally, I just didn't get any romantic vibes from their scene.
Old 10-10-2013, 01:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

they had a decent conversation where they understood each other in terms of abandonment, I don't see the need over-interpret that. not every one night stand on television has been destined to become a romance.
Destined? Your words, not mine. Definitely a possibility though. Hence the "may go from".Decent convo really has nothing to do with it. This is a pretty commonly used trope in story telling, especially on the CW.

And whether or not you got romantic vibes from it is a whole other discussion.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!

Last edited by hannahfan; 10-10-2013 at 01:52 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread