Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2005, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

One Tree Hill Spoilers #58: The premiere's less than a week away! Let's get spoiled!

Season three finds everyone three months later, with many questions still to be answered. Entering senior year, Lucas finds his life as messy as ever as he balances his feelings for Brooke, with a recent summer that has drawn him closer to Peyton. With basketball season quickly approaching, his attempts to reconcile with Nathan grow more urgent. And since Dan stopped paying for his medication, Lucas searches for a way to treat his heart condition while continuing to keep it a secret from Karen.

Nathan's life is as turbulent as Lucas's. He has moved home but his family life is in shambles. So, too is his relationship with Haley. Nathan must decide whether the wounds of abandonment and mistrust can be healed or if they should both move on - still young enough to avail themselves to new experiences and other loves.

Aside from her troubles with Nathan, Haley struggles to find a way to balance music, school, love and friendship. Coming back isn't as easy as she thought it would be. While some friends will welcome her back with open arms, there are those that are still hurt by her sudden departure. Despite all her attempts to reclaim her old life, Haley may be forced to accept that some broken friendships may be beyond repair.

Peyton is recovering from the loss of Jake, from an isolation that led her to dabble with drugs, and from the loss of her mother - at least until Ellie appeared, claiming to be her mother. Confused and angry, Peyton confronts her father about Ellie and demands to know the truth. The answer throws Peyton into a tailspin as the one thing she's always had - the grief and certainty that her mother is gone - is compromised. Torn between loyalties for the mother she always knew, and desperate for answers from this new woman in her life, Peyton takes a journey into the unknown for answers to her past that may also be intricately linked to her future.

Returning from a summer in California, Brooke must decide how to respond to Lucas's declaration of love for her. Considering how fractured her emotions were the last time she committed to him, Brooke must choose between the girl she's become or a return to the old Brooke, the girl who would rather party and worry about life later - especially when new girl Rachel (Danneel Harris) comes to town to challenge her for high school supremacy.

The upcoming season will also deal with the question of whether Dan will survive the fire and the attempt on his life, considering almost everyone had a motive. Karen decides to pursue some new dreams while still dealing with old nightmares. With Andy still in New Zealand, Karen must decide whether she wants to return to him or remain in Tree Hill surrounded by the ghosts of her past. Deb struggles to stay sober, which becomes more difficult after being forced to deal with the aftermath of Dan's attack. Whitey struggles with his failing health and must decide if he is fit enough to coach the Ravens in pursuit of an elusive state championship.
(The WB.com)

Season Premiere. Like You, Like an Arsonist" (October 5, 2005)

WILL DAN SURVIVE THE FIRE? - Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) awaits Brooke's (Sophia Bush) return to Tree Hill after a summer spent with Peyton (Hilarie Burton.) Peyton investigates the mysterious woman who claims to be her mother while Nathan (James Lafferty) must deal with Haley's (Bethany Joy Lenz) reappearance at the same time as the fire at Scott Motors. Dan's (Paul Johansson) fate after the fire is revealed. Barbara Alyn Woods, Barry Corbin and Moira Kelly also star. Greg Prange directed the episode written by Mark Schwahn (Originally posted by Fraz at Fanbolt)

Spoilers:

Promo
(source: TheWB.com)

Karen's Cafe looks more like a music store than a cafe. It is definitely Peyton's art hanging around on the walls. There are even lava lamps and huge speakers. Lucas has remodeled the cafe during Karen's absence, but it will go back to the way it was before. Karen hates the changes and she makes Lucas change things immediately.

Lucas/Brooke/Karen have a scene at the airport. Lucas is there to pick up Karen. Something happens to upset Brooke because she walks away from them in a huff.

The Deb/Nathan/Haley porch scene: Nathan asks Haley why she is there and Deb does say something like, "Let's go. Something urgent has happened." Nathan goes with his mom and leaves Haley standing on the steps, but Deb tells her to go with them.

Dan/Karen have a scene at the cafe. His face looks fine (no evidence of burns or anything). It is unclear if this is a flashback or not.

Peyton/Haley have a short scene at the cafe.

As noted by the Fanbolt poster, there is a new Larry Sawyer. Larry has a scene with Karen. Kevin Kilner is the new actor playing Peyton's father.

According to a poster at OTH Fans.com, Lucas and Peyton have a scene together in the premiere where they are walking and Lucas puts his arm around Peyton.

Brooke/Peyton are both concerned about Haley and they have a discussion about her right before Haley comes to the apartment.

Brooke and Haley will be sharing an apartment this season. At the end of the premiere, Haley sees the infamous pink wall and she shows up at Brooke's with her bags.

Nathan does go to the High Flyers camp. Those scenes will be shown in flashbacks.

Dan Scott Motors does burn down. (OTH Fans.com)

Episode 3.2 "From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea"(October 12, 2005)

On Aug. 1st and 2nd, the show filmed some beach scenes at Wrightsville Beach. Possibly (not definitely) this could be some sort of end of the summer party. Lucas and Haley have some scenes together at the beach.

Episode 3.3 "First Day on a Brand New Planet" (October 19, 2005)

Nathan tells Peyton that he doesn't know what to do about Haley.

At school, Haley is teased about her rock star staus.

This is the episode that introduces Rachel. She expresses an interest in both Nathan and Lucas. Bevin tells her that Nathan is married. She immediately clashes with Brooke.

After Peyton yells at Haley about becoming a rock star and leaving Nathan, Brooke tries to talk with Peyton about her reaction. (I think this is in episode 3)

Episode 3.4 "An Attempt to Tip the Scales"(October 26, 2005)

There is a costume party at Tric.

Peyton is dressed as a goth angel and Brooke is the devil. Nathan is Batman. Mouth is John Travolta. Haley is "bad girl" Sandy from "Grease. Lucas is Tommy Lee and Rachel is Pamela Anderson.

Fall Out Boy plays at the party.

Peyton yells at Haley for running off and not calling Nathan.

Nathan swoops in and saves Haley when she drops a tray of glasses.

In episodes three and four, there are little signs that Nathan and Haley are still in love, and that Nathan still does care about her.

Rachel and Brooke brawl over Lucas.

Rachel asks Lucas to dance unless he's seeing someone. Lucas replies, "No, not exclusively."

Episode 3.5 "A Mulititude of Casualties" (November 2, 2005)

Episode 3.6 "Locked Hearts and Hand Grenades

Episode 3.7 "Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends"

General Spoilers:

Dan is running for Mayor of Tree Hill.

The show built a new set for a store at the mall. The store is called, "Suburban Filth. (The WB.com message board)

There will be a second OTH soundtrack in the spring. It will coincide with a Peyton storyline.

Casting News

Tyler Hilton is returning to the show as Chris Keller. Supposedly he will start filming again some time in September.

Danneel Harris (One Life to Live) plays Rachel, a new cheerleader who immediately clashes with Brooke.

Sad news for all Andy Hargrove fans: there are no plans to bring back Andy for One Tree Hill's third season. There's always a chance Kieren Hutchison may make a limited appearance, but at the moment that seems unlikely. (from Kieren Hutchison.com).

Mekia Cox (“Kenan and Kel”) will guest star as Faith, a young African-American girl who has crafted her identity around her mother's inability to remain in one place too long. While confident, smart and talented, Faith wrestles with difficulties of fitting in and constantly being uprooted each time she does. (from Futon Critic.com)

Mark Joy
will be playing the new town Mayor on the upcoming season of One Tree Hill. It is said that the majority of his scenes will be with Paul and Moira better known as Dan and Karen. (OTH Fans.com)

Newly Added Spoilers Section

In the premiere, Lucas and Peyton are walking on the waterfront (see the web shots in the second post), and Lucas teases her about her new hairstyle. Then, he says to her, "It will be our secret." This is the same scene where Lucas puts his arm around Peyton.

Newest Promo http://raincloud.warnerbros.com/the...222-trl_300.asx

Thanks to various anonymous sources, Susan XG for the episode titles,The WB.com, Fanbolt, and OTH Fans.com.

Please credit FF if you take anything from this board.

Please be advised that in some cases scenes are edited, cut, and changed before the actual airing.

- Bethany Joy
Old 09-30-2005, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

Promo Pictures

Original credit and special thanks for these pictures go to Linda at DTM and Mal.

The rest of these pictures can be found at Hilarie Burton's board.

Originally posted at Fanbolt.

OTH Random Information About the New Season and Episodes (various sources)

Unknown Source.

Tyler called into the Jackie and Bender Show on Kiss 106.1 which airs from Seattle, Wash last Friday. He talked about numerous things but about half way through when asked “did you just sign on for more one tree hill?” he replied “you know we’re just going to keep on keeping on like we did last season, like I’ve got a break so I’ll do some more and next time I have a break I’ll do some more. There going keep having me on which I think is going to be pretty fun.” Then he said he starts shooting this September. “It’s funny because every time I hear storylines with this character, it’s so funny to me because I was only supposed to be on a four episode arch but now they keep creating new things to for me to mess up. I have been hearing about next season and you never know if they are going to stick to their original plan but from what I have been hearing I think its going to be the funniest season of the three so far, it seems like its going to be really, really funny.”

From Inside TV magazine:
When we last saw Jules, Maria Menounos' devious character on One Tree Hill, she had married Keith, who left her after he learned that she had been paid to seduce him. But OTH fans will have to stay tuned to see if Jules returns when the third season kicks off October 5. "I'm not able to say anything because these things are secretive," says Maria. "But Jules is still out there somewhere, so she might have to come back and show her face at some point."

Thanks to Fraz at Fanbolt
Wednesday, October 12
One Tree Hill (8:00 - 9:00 pm ET)
"“From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea”" ((TV-14, D, L) (HDTV))
BROOKE TESTS LUCAS WITH HER NEW RULES FOR DATING — Brooke (Sophia Bush) organizes an "End of Summer Beach Party," but soon finds she's the only one in a party mood. Nathan (James Lafferty) comes home from High Flyers to reconnect with Haley (Bethany Joy Lenz), but he and Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) are at each other's throats. Meanwhile, Lucas struggles with Brooke's new rules for dating, Peyton (Hilarie Burton) tries to come to terms with the new truths about her family, and Dan (Paul Johansson) remembers what happened the night of the fire at his dealership. Barbara Alyn Woods, Barry Corbin, and Moira Kelly also star. Mark Schwahn wrote the episode directed by Kevin Dowling.

TV Guide
Question: I am so sick of you only putting spoilers on for shows like 24, Alias, Lost and Veronica Mars. Why don't you put one in about One Tree Hill for once. — Janel

Ausiello: You One Tree Hillbillies finally wore me down to the point where I did the unthinkable: I invited Damian Holbrook — TV Guide's resident Tree trollop — to steal my thunder make a cameo in this week's AA. All together now: "Hello, Damian." OK, enough with the introductions; give us the dirt, Holbrook. "[Series creator] Mark Schwan told me that Brooke is going to create a clothing line and he hopes to film an episode during the Winter Fashion Week. Also, basketball will become a focus again and we should expect a Christmas episode. He's excited because the beginning of senior year is the first time they've followed stories in current time; the first two seasons were the first and second halves of their junior year, so now he can do a holiday episode. He would love to bring back Bryan Greenberg, who played Jake, but is waiting to see what his schedule is like. They're good friends…." I think that'll do it, Damian. This is a cameo, not a full-fledged guest spot. Thanks for playing. You're welcome back anytime I'm desperate for scoop on a show I don't watch.

TV Guide. Episode 3.2, October 12, 2005
The gang celebrates the beginning of senior year with an end of the summer beach party. Also, Larry warns Ellie to stay away from his daughter after she stuns Peyton with more surprising news. Nathan comes home from basketball camp but doesn't tell Haley.

US Weekly
The sexy, soapy teen drama is back. Nasty pop Dan (Paul Johansson)'s life hangs in the balance after a fire at Scott Motors. Also pressing: Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) hopes to reunite with Brooke (Sophia Bush), while his secret summer fling, Peyton (Hilarie Burton), investigates the woman who claims to be her mother.

Kristin at Eonline message from OTH Creator Mark Schwahn.
Posted By: kristin
Created in: Forum: Watch with Kristin
Posted: Sep 29, 2005 4:59 PM

It comes back to the WB this Wednesday!

Q: What's in store for Lucas and Brooke this season?

M.S.: Drama. Brooke spent a summer in the OC and it's altered her perception a bit. While she was working toward a new responsible Brooke, she may be inclined to resort to prior behavior. In her words, "Responsible Brooke is good, but party Brooke is gooder."

Q: What can you tell us about the new girl in Tree Hill, Rachel?

M.S.: Rachel is played by Danneel Harris who is extremely talented and seriously fine. So fine that she doesn't really have to go after anyone -- but she will anyway. We'll initially meet her as a blonde (at a costume party) but we'll come to know her as a red head -- red like the fires of hell. Red like...devil red.
Perhaps she'll clash with Brooke and awaken Brooke's competitive fire. There's a fire theme here, isn't there? Hot girl. Devilish behavior. Lots of heat.

Q: What about Faith?

M.S.: Faith is played by the very awesome Mekia Cox. She's a girl who has sort of become a victim of her mother's career ambitions. (Her mom is not yet cast.) What we'd like to play with Faith is a girl who, while confident in herself is still young and navigating a confusing adolescence. Interestingly, Faith has a history with Lucas from before we met him in the pilot. It's always fun to go into the back story and remind the audience that Tree Hill was compelling before we dropped in for a visit.

Q: Is there something brewing between Lucas and Peyton?

M.S.: I think that when you have intense feelings for someone, especially at that age, there are always embers that remain, just waiting for a whisper of oxygen to spark things again. (Again with the fire theme.) We left them on the beach in a fairly vulnerable state. With a whole summer together ahead of them. And I believe there was a bit of a breeze blowing, too...

Q: Any hope for Karen and Andy?

M.S.: Karen will return from New Zealand in the Season Three premiere, but Andy will not. Karen's not very upfront about what transpired over the summer, but hopeful that Andy will return soon. At least, that's her story. For now.

Q: Will we see Keith again this season?

M.S.: Yes. Definitely.

Q: If Dan isn't dead...what's in store for him and Lucas? Will their relationship improve?

M.S.: It's tough to improve your relationship with a dead guy. ..

Q: Is there hope for Nathan and Haley, or will he move on?

M.S.: When I pitched this show to Fox, those knuckleheads blinked at me and said "Where's the hope?" And I replied, "This show is full of hope." And it is. Nathan and Haley are entering their Senior year as a married couple. That's unchartered water littered with fear and heartache and weakness and desire. But is there hope? Of course there is. Love is an intense strain of hope.

Q: As a writer/producer is it difficult to write storylines about romantic relationships, given that the audience won't always agree with how things end up? Especially with Nathan and Haley, and the love triangle between Lucas, Brooke and Peyton?
M.S.: I've said this before, even when the audience is upset with choices I make, I appreciate their point of view because it means they actually CARE about the characters and their journey. The day they all agree is the day I've lost them. Because at that point, the journey becomes irrelevant. That doesn't mean it's not tough to receive criticism of something you care about. But the fans are invested in Nathan and Haley and that's wonderful because I designed it to be cared about. I've spent two season doing Q & A sessions online (at thewb.com and fanforum.com). I think people were surprised that I took the time to do it, but I was extremely honored that people had carved a place in their lives for my show. I remain honored. Personally, I think Season Three is going to be powerful, risky, lush, relevant and yes, hopeful television. I'm 55 episodes into a show that most critics pronounced dead on arrival. And yes, success really is it's best revenge. But every day they let me do it is a good day. I take none of it for granted. Please thank the fans for watching. It means more than they know. And thanks to you for your interest. Here's to episode 56 and beyond...

- Bethany Joy
Old 09-30-2005, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Great start and love the title thanks for starting
Old 09-30-2005, 11:18 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 09-30-2005, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru-calling4eva

Great start and love the title thanks for starting
thanks for the new thread

Tyler is always stuck in me and it's not his song. LOL - Calla
Calla is a part of my heart
Forever with me
Old 09-30-2005, 11:22 AM
Extreme Fan

the new thread, Krystal.
Old 09-30-2005, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread Krystal!Ditto to the title.
Old 09-30-2005, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for starting the new thread!!
Old 09-30-2005, 12:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the new thread. 5 days!
Old 09-30-2005, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

Okay girls we are all set, let me know if I need to change or add anything and I will...

- Bethany Joy
Old 09-30-2005, 01:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thank you for the new thread. Now if only we could get some more spoilers....

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 09-30-2005, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

I scanned the stuff from Inside TV

Old 09-30-2005, 01:36 PM
Elite Fan

^^^ Thanks so much for posting that. I appreciate it!

- Bethany Joy
Old 09-30-2005, 02:01 PM
Elite Fan

Secret, lies catfights. Attempted murder. There’s never a dull moment on the WB drama OTH. And season 3 is no exception. When we last left Tree Hill, Lucas poured his heart out to Brooke in hopes of winning her back. But she left town anyway, leaving Lucas to spend all summer with his other ex Peyton.

Well Brooke is back and things are going to get complicated! The old love tug-of-war resurfaces and best friends Peyton and Brooke have to figure out how they’re going to deal with Lucas having feelings for both of them. “We’ll explore whether they’ve learned anything from their last love triangle which nearly tore all three of them apart,” show creator Mark Schwahn tells Inside TV. Unless they’ve matured a whole lot over the summer (which is highly unlikely, since were talking about self-centered Brooke), we can expect at least one good hair pulling match between the girls.
But love isn’t the only thing these three have to worry about. A strange woman claiming to be Peyton’s mom comes to town even though the only mother Peyton has ever known died in a car crash when she was a little girl. “That shakes her whole world” says Mark. “She already has abandonment issues, so she’s going to depend on Lucas even more”.
But Lucas has his own life or death problems to deal with. He’s been diagnosed with HCM, a disease that can cause sudden heart attacks and he’s hid it from his mom, Karen, and his basketball coach Whitey/ since the medication he’s taking slows down his performance Lucas will be faces with a massive decision: go off his meds and risk dying, or find another dream. However when Karen and Whitey find out and they will Lucas may not be the one who makes that life altering decision.
Meanwhile Brooke’s parents are now living in California and she has to find a job in order to afford an apartment. Left to her own devices Brooke struggles between being newly independent and going back to her wild ways. “Brooke is going to get very controversial” promises Mark. “This season she takes two steps forward, one step back. Sometimes even one step forward and two steps back.”
Not so happy newlyweds Nathan and Haley are in a similar back and forth patter. They both clearly still love each other but there are a lot of obstacles standing in the way of their relationship. For starters when Haley comes back to town after touring with fellow musician and lust object Chris Keller, Chris comes back too which puts a wrench in Nathan’s plan to patch things up. Soon Haley and Nathan question whether Nathan’s parents were right- maybe they are too young to be tied down. “Fans really want the two of them to be together” says Mark. “I do too. But im not making any promises! You’ll have to stay tuned” Oh we will
Old 09-30-2005, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for typing it up Jen and for scaning it.

It all sounds like a bunch of bull**** to me. Lucas has feelings for Peyton? What? Chris is Haley's "Lust object"?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread