Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2004, 03:01 AM
Master Fan

One Tree Hill Spoilers #37: It's Simple. We Have to Know What's Going to Happen

Season 2 Description
From The WB

When season one ended, Tree Hill was in turmoil. Lucas left town with his Uncle Keith to start a new life. Nathan and Haley solidified their relationship by getting married. Peyton and Brooke found their way back to being best friends after a series of bitter betrayals. Prior to signing his divorce papers from Deb, Dan suffered a massive heart attack.

Season two begins the day after the previous season ended. School is still in session, but the basketball season is over, so the boys find themselves drawn more and more to the river court. Nathan is increasingly brought into the world Lucas knew before he joined the high school team. For the first time, the two boys are acting like brothers, not enemies.

The girls of Tree Hill begin to explore their own interests beyond boys and romantic entanglements. Peyton's love for music and art leads her to a hip and challenging club venture, which may turn into more than she can handle. Brooke, ever the provocateur, finds that she has some new competition at Tree Hill High - competition she might just take lying down. Just when Haley thinks she's found everything she ever wanted with Nathan, a door involving her musical ability is opened, one that will challenge all she thought she knew about herself.

The web grows all the more tangled as new characters come to town and unexpected relationships for both teens and adults emerge. With her son growing more independent, Karen explores the professional and personal opportunities that were denied to her as a teenage mother. Keith comes out of the shadow of his older brother to find unexpected success. Deb struggles to define herself without Dan, while Dan's legacy continues to resonate in the lives of his two sons.

Years in the making, a deep and bitter conflict slowly unfolded as the two boys struggled to come to terms with a father who chose to live vicariously through one son, while ignoring the existence of the other. Now Nathan and Lucas have formed an unusual bond based on a mutual resentment of their father.

One Tree Hill is from executive producer and show creator Mark Schwahn (The Perfect Score), executive producers Mike Tollin, Brian Robbins, Joe Davola (Smallville) and Mark Perry for Tollin/Robbins Productions and Warner Bros. Television Production Inc. - The WB

Spoilers

Episode 2.09: The Trick Is To Keep Breathing

Tuesday, Nov 16 - (9:00 - 10:00 pm ET)

DANCE FEVER - Although Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) takes Anna (Daniella Alonso) as his date to the Tree Hill High Formal, he finds himself with Brooke (Sophia Bush) at the end of the night. Meanwhile, Haley's (Bethany Joy Lenz) musical obligations to Chris (guest star Tyler Hilton) cause her to arrive late to the formal, which angers Nathan (James Lafferty). Peyton (Hilarie Burton) finds herself struggling with the growing temptation to turn to drugs. (Futon Critic)

Spoilers credited to kraZ4OTH:

-The episode seems to end on a positive note for the two of them(NH).
I'm not sure on whether there's any type of triangle with Chris, Haley and Nathan. The scene at the recording studios was just the two of them, so I don't know what causes her to run late. I don't think Haley cheats at all...I'm thinking she just gets so wrapped up in the recording that she doesn't realize the time. I'm guessing that's what has Nathan concerned though- that she was late getting back from the studios.

-She(Haley) actually finds the letter at the end of the episode. I don't think their fight is too too bad. I know they end up at their apartment together, and she makes him breakfast in bed the next morning.
And I don't think she's hiding the recording studio with Chris thing from Nathan. She tells him about it early in the episode, before she goes to the studios.

-I don't know too much about the Chris guy, aside from him being a jerk. It doesn't seem like he's in too much of 209.

-Actually its Nathan that asks Deb to dance. I think he does it so that Tim can steal the key. I know Nathan and Haley are at the dance together, and get crowned, so I'm assuming they would have a king/queen dance?

-Felix tells Anna he really does like Brooke
-Nathan gets tested, but Lucas opts out.
-Nathan gets his results and finds out he's fine. (This scene was X'd out on the side. Not sure if they're keeping that same storyline and just not filming that scene?)
-Karen and Andy hook up.

-Peyton gets Haley and Chris to play at Tric.
-Peyton buys Brooke her dress for the formal.
-Brooke and Mouth dance.
-At the formal, Felix tells Mouth he has feelings for Brooke.
-Dan, Deb, and Karen go to the formal too. (chaperones?)
-The guys drink in the boys room at the formal.
-Nathan has an after-party at the beach house.
-Nathan dances with Deb while Tim steals the key.
-Haley thinks Nathan is threatened and they argue at the afterparty.
-There's a scene with Anna and Lucas in the bedroom of the beach house, but I don't think anything happens.
-Peyton leaves early after getting a drink spilled on her.
-Peyton cleans her dress, and cuts and flushes her coke.
-Anna stops by Peyton's and crashes there.
-Haley finds Nathan's letter. (maybe the acceptance letter to the High Flyers?)

-I haven't heard/seen anything on a L/P sex scene.

-Haley does make it to the formal. Haley and Nathan are crowned king and queen.

-It looks like they will get crowned together.

-I don't think there is any L/P sex scene. I know Lucas drops Brooke off at her house, and it seems to be the morning after the formal, but I didn't even see anything where there's an L/B sex scene.

-And I don't think there's any "third party" stuff goin on with Nathan and Haley. I'm pretty sure they are at the dance together, and end up together the following morning. So I doubt there's anything to worry about!

Episode 2:10

Tuesday, Nov 30 - (9:00 - 10:00 pm ET)

"“Don’t Take Me for Granted”" (TV-14 D,L) (HDTV)
PEYTON CONFRONTS RUMORS THAT SHE IS GAY — Concerned about his brother’s health, Nathan (James Lafferty) tells Karen (Moira Kelly) Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) did not take the heart test. Meanwhile, Keith (Craig Sheffer) accepts Dan’s (Paul Johansson) offer to continue working at the dealership as vice president. Peyton (Hilarie Burton) must confront rumors at school that she is a lesbian, which affects her friendship with Anna (Daniella Alonso), while the gap between Nathan and Haley (Bethany Joy Lenz) continues to grow. Sophia Bush, Barbara Alyn Woods, Michael Copon, and Barry Corbin also star. Lev L. Shapiro directed the episode written by Mark Schwahn

Originally posted by Fraz

Ad for Episode 10

Episode 12

The first scene after the opening credits has Karen taking the sheets and cover off of a bed and exposing Lucas. Lucas is in his boxers. Karen leaves the room. Later Lucas goes to Keith's and asks if he can talk with him.

Nathan comes home from work and Haley comes home at about the same time. They meet outside their door. They both hear Taylor's funky music blaring from within. They agree to leave the apartment and get away from Taylor's music.

Brooke interviews at The Crab Shack. She is dressed formally. Carl is interviewing her. He notices that her resume is pretty sparse, but Brooke tells him that she really needs the job. Her car insurance is due soon. He hires her, not as a waitress, but for something in public relations. She meets Marla, another employee who is a "crab". I think that Brooke is dressed like one too. Marla complains about how she has been treated at the job. Brooke is shocked at some of the working conditions. She is even more shocked at her small pay for the day - $15 for 6 hours. Later, Brooke organizes a group to protest the working conditions/pay. It ends up that Carl agrees to the raise and some breaks in the day for the workers.

At some point in the episode, Felix takes a picture of Brooke with his phone. At the end, a jubilant Brooke comes home and leaps into Felix's arms. She tells him that the protest worked.

General Spoilers and Casting News

From <BTS>: Looks like OTH is gonna be pushing the envelope this season...very exciting! (Crazy For Chad Tagboard)

From <BTS>: Also, I should have mentioned that H. Lewis is only guest starring but may return at some point. (Crazy For Chad Tagboard)

From <BTS>: Quick tidbit-look for two of the cast to sing together in an upcoming eppy. (Crazy for Chad Tagboard)

Tyler Hilton: from his website, "Tyler has just been given an amazing opportunity to guest star on One Tree Hill for 6 episodes where he will play his own music on the show. His first episode will air on October 26." (Thanks, Anne/Idlewild)

Websites

The WB.com - Official Website
Crazy For Chad
Fanbolt Forums
One Tree Hill Online
One Tree Hill Fans
Soap Site Spoilers
About.com - OTH

Last edited by curlyhead; 11-13-2004 at 03:31 AM
Old 11-13-2004, 03:04 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting the thread.
Funny who would have thought that Lucas new girl is actually Peyton´s new girl
We all thought that Chris is for Peyton and now it´s Anna
Old 11-13-2004, 03:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Im all for slash and all for peyton being gay but i soo wanted her being gay with brooke lol. Some brooke peyton slash would just make me love this show sooo much. but i'll take what i get...looking forward to the next 2 eppys.

DVD Commentary
Sophia-Brooke and Peyton are not lovers, thanks, lets just establish that right now.
Hilarie- thats true, atleast not season one.
Sophia-(pause)WoW, not till season 3 Hil come on.

I'm am a 100% Creek Freak and proud of it!...
Old 11-13-2004, 03:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CreekFreak2525
Im all for slash and all for peyton being gay but i soo wanted her being gay with brooke lol. Some brooke peyton slash would just make me love this show sooo much. but i'll take what i get...looking forward to the next 2 eppys.
same here. I love Brooke and Peyton together but I really don´t mind Anna. She grew on me

Is there anything about Rick. I mean is that storyline over after she flushes the coke or what?
Old 11-13-2004, 03:15 AM
Master Fan

It wouldn't make sense for the drug story to be over just like that. I'm thinking that Peyton won't be able to deal with the rumors and Anna's feelings, so she will go back to the cocaine. I also think that Karen will be the one to call her dad so that he can finally get his a** back in town to help his daughter.

It's all shocking, but it sure does make Anna a little more bearable. I don't think I could have handled a Lucas/Anna romance. Double yuck.Do you guys want me to edit out that TV Guide interview from the opening post? It's old news really.
Old 11-13-2004, 03:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by curlyhead
It wouldn't make sense for the drug story to be over just like that. I'm thinking that Peyton won't be able to deal with the rumors and Anna's feelings, so she will go back to the cocaine. I also think that Karen will be the one to call her dad so that he can finally get his a** back in town to help his daughter.

It's all shocking, but it sure does make Anna a little more bearable. I don't think I could have handled a Lucas/Anna romance. Double yuck.
Yeah actually that could be a big cliffhanger. All those rumors and maybe a fight with Brooke, Lucas or Anna and then her turning to coke again, taking too much and passing out. I mean I don´t want anything bad to happen to Peyton but I love the drama.
Old 11-13-2004, 03:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

i am loving the peyton storyline. it's actaully very realistic. in high school those things happen very often. i can't wait to see how it plays out. and payton being gay would make the show very interesting. not many shows on public TV have gay storylines for the main characters. also i'm excited about the Karen/Nathan scene. they haven't had any screen time together. i'm looking foward to see them interact. and Dan/Keith. Could it be? Is he really a changed man?
Old 11-13-2004, 03:28 AM
Master Fan

We do have the spoiler from someone who saw a Lucas/Peyton argument scene for episode 10, remember?
Old 11-13-2004, 03:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by curlyhead
We do have the spoiler from someone who saw a Lucas/Peyton argument scene for episode 10, remember?
Yeah I do that´s why I said that about the fight. I´m sure that it will have to do with the being gay thing and maybe with the drugs.
Old 11-13-2004, 04:29 AM
Extreme Fan

WOW. This is alot to take in.

So anyone else think that in the promos when Anna goes "Aren't you into me?" and starts taking the strap off her dress she's at Peyton's? Maybe that's what people see on her webcam.

On another note, what a blow to Lucas's ego. heh. Maybe that's what the argument is about. I'm thinking along the lines of LH fight in...was it HBAM? I don't remember. For some really strange reason when I hear about this LP'argument' filmed in EP10 I keep thinking LH when Haley confronts Lucas about his cheating.

About them maybe talking about Peyton's drug use, I would love that, but I don't want to get my hopes up. Doesn't seem like he cares for her at all this season I doubt he even knows. heh. Is it too much to ask for a conversation between LP that resolves a couple of issues? It'll help me cope with the LB vibe I'm getting lately. Seriously. It's like he comes back and everything's fine and dandy again.

If Lucas is going to get back with Brooke he should at least explain himself to someone before anything goes on. Cus at the moment, I'm not understanding this LB thing at all. Yea I've been getting vibes since the second ep this season or so but it just doesn't make sense to me right now. I can see it happening again maybe in the future but it's too soon for now, IMHO.

Back to the argument, or, you know, maybe he asks Peyton if they could have a P/L/A threesome and she says no. heh. You never know.

[EDIT]
So I just watched the promo again and it looks like Anna was with Lucas in when she said that. Fun to speculate I guess.

-esther

Last edited by bitterkidxsweety; 11-13-2004 at 05:10 AM
Old 11-13-2004, 04:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bitterkidxsweety
WOW. This is alot to take in.

So anyone else think that in the promos when Anna goes "Aren't you into me?" and starts taking the strap off her dress she's at Peyton's? Maybe that's what people see on her webcam.

On another note, what a blow to Lucas's ego. heh. Maybe that's what the argument is about. I'm thinking along the lines of LH fight in...was it HBAM? I don't remember. About them maybe talking about Peyton's drug use, I would love it, but I don't want to get my hopes up. Doesn't seem like he cares for her at all this season I doubt he even knows. heh. Is it too much to ask for a conversation between LP that resolves a couple of issues? It'll help me cope with the LB vibe I'm getting lately. Seriously. It's like he comes back and everything's fine and dandy again.
I actually thought that too when Anna said those words. It would make sense but it doesn´t look like Peyton´s room.

And yeah I guess it´s too much to ask for a LP conversation. I mean I don´t want them to get married I only want one freakin talk.
Old 11-13-2004, 05:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Question!!! :)

So Peyton is a lesbien??? I thought she just confronted the "rumors".. it made it sound like it wasn't true.
Old 11-13-2004, 05:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I'm just going to throw this out there, but what if Felix is the one who starts the rumors about Peyton? I mean he is pretty pissed about Brooke at the end of 209 and he notices Peyton and Anna getting chummy or something?

And I don't think Peyton's a lesbian, I just think she doesn't know who she is anymore. Maybe a little experimentation would help her find her way to self-discovery.
Old 11-13-2004, 05:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SusanXG
I'm just going to throw this out there, but what if Felix is the one who starts the rumors about Peyton? I mean he is pretty pissed about Brooke at the end of 209 and he notices Peyton and Anna getting chummy or something?
Really? cause during LTRGL Felix seemed really pissed at Anna for all the moving around they supposedly had to do. And it doesn't really go with the overprotective vibe he gave off at the beginning. That seems like such a drastic thing to get back at someone you're supposedly FWB with. I mean, that's his sister and not to mention he barely even knows Peyton. They've had interaction like twice?

I know we already know most of everything for next week but I've been speculating. And now I got my own hopes up for a drunken NH make out scene. Like we know Nathan's already tipsy maybe Haley tries to drown her sorrows in alcohol and...Yeah, I so know this is not happening.
Old 11-13-2004, 06:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by somewhereelse

I know we already know most of everything for next week but I've been speculating. And now I got my own hopes up for a drunken NH make out scene. Like we know Nathan's already tipsy maybe Haley tries to drown her sorrows in alcohol and...Yeah, I so know this is not happening.
It's nice to dream. And let me tell you how thrilled I am that we are going to get a 2 second platonic make up hug... *sigh*

Mandie*