View Single Post
Old 11-13-2004, 03:01 AM
curlyhead
Master Fan

One Tree Hill Spoilers #37: It's Simple. We Have to Know What's Going to Happen

Season 2 Description
From The WB

When season one ended, Tree Hill was in turmoil. Lucas left town with his Uncle Keith to start a new life. Nathan and Haley solidified their relationship by getting married. Peyton and Brooke found their way back to being best friends after a series of bitter betrayals. Prior to signing his divorce papers from Deb, Dan suffered a massive heart attack.

Season two begins the day after the previous season ended. School is still in session, but the basketball season is over, so the boys find themselves drawn more and more to the river court. Nathan is increasingly brought into the world Lucas knew before he joined the high school team. For the first time, the two boys are acting like brothers, not enemies.

The girls of Tree Hill begin to explore their own interests beyond boys and romantic entanglements. Peyton's love for music and art leads her to a hip and challenging club venture, which may turn into more than she can handle. Brooke, ever the provocateur, finds that she has some new competition at Tree Hill High - competition she might just take lying down. Just when Haley thinks she's found everything she ever wanted with Nathan, a door involving her musical ability is opened, one that will challenge all she thought she knew about herself.

The web grows all the more tangled as new characters come to town and unexpected relationships for both teens and adults emerge. With her son growing more independent, Karen explores the professional and personal opportunities that were denied to her as a teenage mother. Keith comes out of the shadow of his older brother to find unexpected success. Deb struggles to define herself without Dan, while Dan's legacy continues to resonate in the lives of his two sons.

Years in the making, a deep and bitter conflict slowly unfolded as the two boys struggled to come to terms with a father who chose to live vicariously through one son, while ignoring the existence of the other. Now Nathan and Lucas have formed an unusual bond based on a mutual resentment of their father.

One Tree Hill is from executive producer and show creator Mark Schwahn (The Perfect Score), executive producers Mike Tollin, Brian Robbins, Joe Davola (Smallville) and Mark Perry for Tollin/Robbins Productions and Warner Bros. Television Production Inc. - The WB

Spoilers

Episode 2.09: The Trick Is To Keep Breathing

Tuesday, Nov 16 - (9:00 - 10:00 pm ET)

DANCE FEVER - Although Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) takes Anna (Daniella Alonso) as his date to the Tree Hill High Formal, he finds himself with Brooke (Sophia Bush) at the end of the night. Meanwhile, Haley's (Bethany Joy Lenz) musical obligations to Chris (guest star Tyler Hilton) cause her to arrive late to the formal, which angers Nathan (James Lafferty). Peyton (Hilarie Burton) finds herself struggling with the growing temptation to turn to drugs. (Futon Critic)

Spoilers credited to kraZ4OTH:

-The episode seems to end on a positive note for the two of them(NH).
I'm not sure on whether there's any type of triangle with Chris, Haley and Nathan. The scene at the recording studios was just the two of them, so I don't know what causes her to run late. I don't think Haley cheats at all...I'm thinking she just gets so wrapped up in the recording that she doesn't realize the time. I'm guessing that's what has Nathan concerned though- that she was late getting back from the studios.

-She(Haley) actually finds the letter at the end of the episode. I don't think their fight is too too bad. I know they end up at their apartment together, and she makes him breakfast in bed the next morning.
And I don't think she's hiding the recording studio with Chris thing from Nathan. She tells him about it early in the episode, before she goes to the studios.

-I don't know too much about the Chris guy, aside from him being a jerk. It doesn't seem like he's in too much of 209.

-Actually its Nathan that asks Deb to dance. I think he does it so that Tim can steal the key. I know Nathan and Haley are at the dance together, and get crowned, so I'm assuming they would have a king/queen dance?

-Felix tells Anna he really does like Brooke
-Nathan gets tested, but Lucas opts out.
-Nathan gets his results and finds out he's fine. (This scene was X'd out on the side. Not sure if they're keeping that same storyline and just not filming that scene?)
-Karen and Andy hook up.

-Peyton gets Haley and Chris to play at Tric.
-Peyton buys Brooke her dress for the formal.
-Brooke and Mouth dance.
-At the formal, Felix tells Mouth he has feelings for Brooke.
-Dan, Deb, and Karen go to the formal too. (chaperones?)
-The guys drink in the boys room at the formal.
-Nathan has an after-party at the beach house.
-Nathan dances with Deb while Tim steals the key.
-Haley thinks Nathan is threatened and they argue at the afterparty.
-There's a scene with Anna and Lucas in the bedroom of the beach house, but I don't think anything happens.
-Peyton leaves early after getting a drink spilled on her.
-Peyton cleans her dress, and cuts and flushes her coke.
-Anna stops by Peyton's and crashes there.
-Haley finds Nathan's letter. (maybe the acceptance letter to the High Flyers?)

-I haven't heard/seen anything on a L/P sex scene.

-Haley does make it to the formal. Haley and Nathan are crowned king and queen.

-It looks like they will get crowned together.

-I don't think there is any L/P sex scene. I know Lucas drops Brooke off at her house, and it seems to be the morning after the formal, but I didn't even see anything where there's an L/B sex scene.

-And I don't think there's any "third party" stuff goin on with Nathan and Haley. I'm pretty sure they are at the dance together, and end up together the following morning. So I doubt there's anything to worry about!

Episode 2:10

Tuesday, Nov 30 - (9:00 - 10:00 pm ET)

"“Don’t Take Me for Granted”" (TV-14 D,L) (HDTV)
PEYTON CONFRONTS RUMORS THAT SHE IS GAY — Concerned about his brother’s health, Nathan (James Lafferty) tells Karen (Moira Kelly) Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) did not take the heart test. Meanwhile, Keith (Craig Sheffer) accepts Dan’s (Paul Johansson) offer to continue working at the dealership as vice president. Peyton (Hilarie Burton) must confront rumors at school that she is a lesbian, which affects her friendship with Anna (Daniella Alonso), while the gap between Nathan and Haley (Bethany Joy Lenz) continues to grow. Sophia Bush, Barbara Alyn Woods, Michael Copon, and Barry Corbin also star. Lev L. Shapiro directed the episode written by Mark Schwahn

Originally posted by Fraz

Ad for Episode 10

Episode 12

The first scene after the opening credits has Karen taking the sheets and cover off of a bed and exposing Lucas. Lucas is in his boxers. Karen leaves the room. Later Lucas goes to Keith's and asks if he can talk with him.

Nathan comes home from work and Haley comes home at about the same time. They meet outside their door. They both hear Taylor's funky music blaring from within. They agree to leave the apartment and get away from Taylor's music.

Brooke interviews at The Crab Shack. She is dressed formally. Carl is interviewing her. He notices that her resume is pretty sparse, but Brooke tells him that she really needs the job. Her car insurance is due soon. He hires her, not as a waitress, but for something in public relations. She meets Marla, another employee who is a "crab". I think that Brooke is dressed like one too. Marla complains about how she has been treated at the job. Brooke is shocked at some of the working conditions. She is even more shocked at her small pay for the day - $15 for 6 hours. Later, Brooke organizes a group to protest the working conditions/pay. It ends up that Carl agrees to the raise and some breaks in the day for the workers.

At some point in the episode, Felix takes a picture of Brooke with his phone. At the end, a jubilant Brooke comes home and leaps into Felix's arms. She tells him that the protest worked.

General Spoilers and Casting News

From <BTS>: Looks like OTH is gonna be pushing the envelope this season...very exciting! (Crazy For Chad Tagboard)

From <BTS>: Also, I should have mentioned that H. Lewis is only guest starring but may return at some point. (Crazy For Chad Tagboard)

From <BTS>: Quick tidbit-look for two of the cast to sing together in an upcoming eppy. (Crazy for Chad Tagboard)

Tyler Hilton: from his website, "Tyler has just been given an amazing opportunity to guest star on One Tree Hill for 6 episodes where he will play his own music on the show. His first episode will air on October 26." (Thanks, Anne/Idlewild)

Websites

The WB.com - Official Website
Crazy For Chad
Fanbolt Forums
One Tree Hill Online
One Tree Hill Fans
Soap Site Spoilers
About.com - OTH

Last edited by curlyhead; 11-13-2004 at 03:31 AM