Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
Quite a reaction, I am entitled to my opinion just like you are. Bye now
Oh yes, you are entitled to your opinion but maybe backing it up with the actual TEXT and CANON of the show would be nice.

"True Love - the most powerful magic of them all. It creates happiness."
Old 12-04-2012, 05:11 PM
Elite Fan

Seems I missed what was going on underneath me (I blame my phone).

Please respect each others opinions and to be honest, no one should or needs to justify why they think what they do about the show. If they to choose to, great, if not, that's their prerogative. Thanks.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond gothic (View Post)
Seems I missed what was going on underneath me (I blame my phone).

Please respect each others opinions and to be honest, no one should or needs to justify why they think what they do about the show. If they to choose to, great, if not, that's their prerogative. Thanks.
Thanks Jess.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 12-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Theory I found by slurpeez108 on the website:
Episode title - Once Upon a Time podcast forums

Theory:
Quote:
After listening to Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis' official podcast for 2x9, I have a new theory regarding the identity of Barrett, who could be "The Outsider" who comes to SB. Adam and Eddy said that we'll find out what happens to King George after the hiatus. However, they said trying George for the murder of a mouse and frame-job of a werewolf is made complicated by the matter that if found guilty, George would have travel outside of SB to a state penitentiary (which we know would cause George to forget his fairytale identity). Since "Decker" was the district attorney of SB, he must have been an official of the state of Maine. I have a feeling that Barrett could be another state official who travels to SB to investigate a rather unusual case of a former DA on trial for murder. It would be very mysterious to see a complete outsider come to SB to overhear a trial full of supernatural occurrences.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:30 PM
New Fan

Here's more information about Barrett along with information about either Mulan or Aurora, ‘Scandal’ Spoilers — Plus Scoop on ‘NCIS,’ ‘Glee’ and More in Ask Ausiello - TVLine

Quote:
Question: Is the Mulan/Aurora arc over on Once Upon a Time? Are they done for the season/forever? –Mary
Ausiello: Mitovich — who just spent a long weekend in Vancouver, where Once shoots — hears that one of the princesses will be seen soon after the show returns from its holiday break (on Jan. 6).

Question: Any fresh intel on who Ethan Embry is playing on Once Upon a Time? —Jenny
Ausiello: Jennifer Morrison knows about as much as the rest of us — which isn’t much. “[All we] know is he’s an outsider, he is a stranger and he is not a fairytale character,” she says, before quickly adding, “at least he’s not someone anyone recognizes from fairytale land.”
Old 12-04-2012, 09:33 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Loved the Once Upon a Time midseason finale. What's coming up when the show returns? — Joan
NATALIE: The Charming family has been reunited, but look for more bad news on the horizon. When we asked Ginnifer Goodwin and Jennifer Morrison about the joyous reunion, they both offered up ominous answers that may or may not have to do with the arrival of Hook and Cora. "It's, of course, short-lived because yet another obstacle is going to be thrust between all of these characters," Goodwin says, with Morrison adding, "New terrible things need to happen for us to work out." Any guesses as to what's in store for the Storybrooke gang?
Source

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Old 12-04-2012, 10:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Episode 2.11 really confuses me. The title (The Outsider) makes me think that it will be Barret's intro episode. But then we also know that the episode is Belle centric. I think the only filming info we got for that episode was Emilie, Robert and Colin filming around Storybrooke (if I'm remembering right). If Barret is introduced in 2.11, I don't think he will be featured much since the episode focuses on Belle.

Maybe Belle will meet Barret and interact with him a little and then that will kind of relate to her FTL flashbacks.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:39 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Episode 2.11 really confuses me. The title (The Outsider) makes me think that it will be Barret's intro episode. But then we also know that the episode is Belle centric. I think the only filming info we got for that episode was Emilie, Robert and Colin filming around Storybrooke (if I'm remembering right). If Barret is introduced in 2.11, I don't think he will be featured much since the episode focuses on Belle.

Maybe Belle will meet Barret and interact with him a little and then that will kind of relate to her FTL flashbacks.
Now that Emma and Snow are back, I think the episode format will be like last season again, where there's always 2 storylines going on in SB. The main plot which focuses on the character centric, and the B plot. I suppose it's possible he might have something to do with Belle's story, but I think it's more likely that he'll be involved with the B plot. It was like that in some episodes this season, like Child of the Moon. The B plot was about Gold, Regina, Henry & Aurora and the dream.

Besides the new guy making his first appearance, all we know is that Hook, Belle, and Gold were filming in SB that one day we got pics. Another day Emilie tweeted about filming with just Colin.
One day the hair and makeup people tweeted that Robert and Emilie filmed in the SB forest all day/night and Robert tweeted this pic:

We also know Archie will be helping Belle in this episode, according to Raphael. That's all I can recall.

I don't think the new guy will be in flashbacks, Jennifer said he's not from FTL. Don't let the title confuse you, they don't always refer to who's episode it is. Like We Are Both or The Cricket Game(not Archie centric).

Last edited by taragenie; 12-05-2012 at 01:17 AM
Old 12-05-2012, 02:21 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the latest news.

Also, thanks for the needed reminder/warning, Jess.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

I hope Barret is just a normal person. It would be interesting to see how someone from our world interacts in SB.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

"@MRaymondJames Glass of wine and the next #OnceAUponTime script. Clocking in for work."

so Neal's back guys

"I will always find you."
Old 12-06-2012, 03:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)

There is nothing weird about Outsider, the title. Unlike other townsfolk, Belle has been locked up throughout the cursed years, so she is an outsider as no one has ever seen her before. Emilie, Robert and Colin filming in SB? Looks like an angst between the threesome is on! And as you assumed, he may appear in Belle's flashback.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:50 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessB (View Post)
"@MRaymondJames Glass of wine and the next #OnceAUponTime script. Clocking in for work."

so Neal's back guys
cant wait!
Old 12-06-2012, 04:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessB (View Post)

so Neal's back guys
Awww, thank you for bringing this over! Yay!
Old 12-06-2012, 06:43 AM
Total Fan

Finally the news I've been waiting for!

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread