Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2013, 03:17 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)
JJ Philbin is one of the biggest Nick/Jess supporters. She also wrote the "Fluffer" episode!

I love that she basically says that Nick loves Jess in that video interview. Simple as that.

EDIT: So the girl who posted on twitter about seeing Jake/Zooey filming episode 25 told me that she saw Nick/Jess sharing a KISS.

Obviously, we can't tell if that's at the beginning of episode 25 or at the end! Or in the middle of the episode. But hey, at least we are getting a Nick/Jess kiss in episode 25. I'm HOPING it's a kiss between them AFTER they work things out and decide to get together as a couple. But it could also be right at the beginning of the episode with them being sweet with each other! Who knows!

But a KISS is a KISS! That's all! And we know how amazing the Nick and Jess kisses are. So I'm super excited about the Nick and Jess kiss in episode 25!!!! YES!
Yeah I read that at first it seems like they are mad at each other and Nick leaves and then he comes back and they kiss.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:50 PM
New Fan

It's funny because when I first watched the sneak peek when Jess said she was turned on by Nick gargling Beer I laughed and of course reacted like Nick, thinking that was so weird and crazy but after seeing Nick actually do it, I mean... DAMN! Can he BE any more hot? Ugh, I'm pretty much Jess right now, in front of a fan in the QHC ep. I can't wait for tonight's episode!

Last edited by blushingbrunett; 04-04-2013 at 03:59 PM Reason: grammar
Old 04-04-2013, 04:05 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blushingbrunett (View Post)
It's funny because when I first watched the sneak peek when Jess said she was turned on by Nick gargling Beer I laughed and of course reacted like Nick, thinking that was so weird and crazy but after seeing Nick actually do it, I mean... DAMN! Can he BE any more hot? Ugh, I'm pretty much Jess right now, in front of a fan in the QHC ep. I can't wait for tonight's episode!
I think it also has to do with the way he looks at her. He's not joking around he's seriously trying to turn her on and seduce her.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMoon (View Post)
Yeah I read that at first it seems like they are mad at each other and Nick leaves and then he comes back and they kiss.
AHHH! So exciting! Does she describe it in any way?
Old 04-04-2013, 04:11 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaCuddy (View Post)
AHHH! So exciting! Does she describe it in any way?
No this was all she said:

"i didnt hear anything but they seemed mad at each other or jess seemed upset then nick came back and they kissed hahah"
Old 04-04-2013, 04:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMoon (View Post)
No this was all she said:

"i didnt hear anything but they seemed mad at each other or jess seemed upset then nick came back and they kissed hahah"
Thanks for the info Yay for more angry kisses. I can never have enough!
Old 04-04-2013, 04:31 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaCuddy (View Post)
Thanks for the info Yay for more angry kisses. I can never have enough!
My heart is having a hard time here, all these New Girls sneak peeks. On top of that also just saw a promo for the new season of my other fav show: Rookie Blue.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

What are they doing to us?!?!

I'm so, SO............SAD.

I'm glad the next episode is only 5 days away, because I need some good news SOON.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:21 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newgirl78 (View Post)
What are they doing to us?!?!

I'm so, SO............SAD.

I'm glad the next episode is only 5 days away, because I need some good news SOON.
You know, sometimes I get so mad at myself for looking at spoilers, but this is one of those times I'm really glad I do. If I didn't know good things were coming I would be SO frustrated after this episode! Thanks to everyone who gives us reason to hope for the future of Ness in the form of juicy spoilers!!
Old 04-04-2013, 07:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickislove (View Post)
You know, sometimes I get so mad at myself for looking at spoilers, but this is one of those times I'm really glad I do. If I didn't know good things were coming I would be SO frustrated after this episode! Thanks to everyone who gives us reason to hope for the future of Ness in the form of juicy spoilers!!
THIS.

I feel really depressed after that episode. I'll be honest. BUT, to the writers' credit, the reason I probably feel depressed is because I REMEMBER feeling that same kind of pain and frustration at a point in my life. That, my friends, makes for one damn good show!
Old 04-04-2013, 07:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wait... why is everyone upset? I love the episode! That last scene was fantastic. It made it pretty clear that these "middle grade dance rules" were not going to work. Their eyes after they shut their doors said everything. They're both terrified because what they're feeling is uncontrollable to them. I thought that was amazing. It gave so much hope. It just heightened the sexual tension.

I've already argued on the phone wiht my friend about this - she was upset too and i don't understand why. We're gonna get something good from these two. We just have to wait (what, like 1 more episode?) and enjoy the tension between them.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:40 PM
New Fan

I honestly can't wait for the Virgins episode.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:57 PM
New Fan

I understand why some people didn't like the episode but I loved it and I thought it was real too, it was amazing. I feel that the writers are gearing up for some big climatic moment for them to get together in the next episode or the finale because as Nick said the sexual tension is crazy and there are no rules despite what Jess may try to implement on them.

Also, I found it real because with Amelia, Nick's whole problem was about him divulging his feelings whether it be when he was into her back in college or when he wasn't really feeling things with her after finally getting to be with her (cuz she was a crazy kisser and all), so imagine how hard it is to communicate your feelings for a woman you're in love with and want to be with added with all the sexual tension.

I'm confident Nick will get over it though because he does want Jess, really bad, just like she stated in QHC and that's easy to see by the look on his face at the end of this episode. It's just of course, frustrating to see him so ambitious and trying to be his own version of Fancyman and grow up but then revert back to "old" Nick and not express his feelings and move forward with Jess but I don't really want him to change I just hope he can communicate his feelings more with Jess.

However, I was disappointed that we didn't get a dance in the street scene like was suggested but maybe it's in another episode or was just cut, anyway it was disappointing, I was looking forward to it.

Last edited by blushingbrunett; 04-04-2013 at 08:07 PM
Old 04-04-2013, 08:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blushingbrunett (View Post)
I understand why some people didn't like the episode but I loved it and I thought it was real too, it was amazing. I feel that the writers are gearing up for some big climatic moment for them to get together in the next episode or the finale because as Nick said the sexual tension is crazy and there are no rules despite what Jess may try to implement on them.

Also, I found it real because with Amelia, Nick's whole problem was about him divulging his feelings whether it be when he was into her back in college or when he wasn't really feeling things with her after finally getting to be with her (cuz she was a crazy kisser and all), so imagine how hard it is to communicate your feelings for a woman you're in love with and want to be with added with all the sexual tension.

I'm confident Nick will get over it though because he does want Jess, really bad, just like she stated in QHC and that's easy to see by the look on his face at the end of this episode. It's just of course, frustrating to see him so ambitious and trying to be his own version of Fancyman and grow up but then revert back to "old" Nick and not express his feelings and move forward with Jess but I don't want really want him to change I just hope he can communicate his feelings more with Jess.

However, I was disappointed that we didn't get a dance in the street scene like was suggested but maybe it's in another episode or was just cut, anyway it was disappointing, I was looking forward to it.
I think they probably cut it, because it seems like that would have contradicted the feelings they wanted at the end. They didn't really TOUCH the entire episode, unlike the last two where there was very intense/emotional contact between them.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Can they just always have Nick in a button-down with rolled up sleeves? Just...all the time?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread