Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2024, 07:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

What’s coming up for McGee on NCIS? –Natalie
What’s coming up is a shaking of his family tree. “All of our characters on NCIS know that family is more important than anything,” co-showrunners Steven D. Binder and David North tell TVLine. “But after McGee takes a genealogy DNA test, he’s shocked to find out he has more family than he realized.”

I’ll take any NCIS scoop you can give me, but I’m especially interested in what plans they have for Jimmy and Jess! –MC
Akin to McGee dealing with the above, “Knight has her own special family drama to deal with when her father shows up during a case and has some ideas what his daughter should be doing with her life,” Binder and North shared with me. “And, of course, there’s poor Jimmy Palmer, stuck exactly where nobody would ever want to be: aka in the middle of a Knight family feud.” Bonus scoop! I can in turn exclusively report that Russell Wong (Westworld, The Oath) will play Jess’ dad in that storyline. Bonus bonus scoop: Oh, I almost forgot to tease that #KnightInShiningPalmer dabble in a tiny bit of (ahem) “role play” in the season premiere.
https://tvline.com/lists/ncis-season...-mcgee-family/
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 10:13 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
What’s coming up for McGee on NCIS? –Natalie
What’s coming up is a shaking of his family tree. “All of our characters on NCIS know that family is more important than anything,” co-showrunners Steven D. Binder and David North tell TVLine. “But after McGee takes a genealogy DNA test, he’s shocked to find out he has more family than he realized.”

I’ll take any NCIS scoop you can give me, but I’m especially interested in what plans they have for Jimmy and Jess! –MC
Akin to McGee dealing with the above, “Knight has her own special family drama to deal with when her father shows up during a case and has some ideas what his daughter should be doing with her life,” Binder and North shared with me. “And, of course, there’s poor Jimmy Palmer, stuck exactly where nobody would ever want to be: aka in the middle of a Knight family feud.” Bonus scoop! I can in turn exclusively report that Russell Wong (Westworld, The Oath) will play Jess’ dad in that storyline. Bonus bonus scoop: Oh, I almost forgot to tease that #KnightInShiningPalmer dabble in a tiny bit of (ahem) “role play” in the season premiere.
https://tvline.com/lists/ncis-season...-mcgee-family/
Thanks.
Old 02-15-2024, 12:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Ladybird16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 01:47 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the video.
Old 02-16-2024, 03:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

NCIS’ Brian Dietzen on Crafting a ‘Proper’ Farewell to Both Ducky and David McCallum: ‘The Team Is Rocked’
Old 02-19-2024, 05:56 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 02-22-2024, 02:43 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 02-23-2024, 04:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

NCIS EPs Talk Surprise Cameo, Why It Wasn’t Mark Harmon: ‘We’re Not Going to Bring Him Back for 2 Minutes’
Old 02-25-2024, 05:28 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the spoilage.
Old 02-26-2024, 04:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

What does NCIS have in store for Parker this year? –Mink
Akin to how Parker once went undercover as a lawyer, soon he “may possibly have to perform a surgery,” co-showrunner David North told me at the NCIS franchise’s 1,000th episode party. Added co-showrunner Steven D. Binder, “Gary Cole is an incredibly funny actor, and he hasn’t had a lot of opportunities to expose his comedic chops [on NCIS], so were hoping to do that.” North then noted that longtime producer Mark Horowitz opined that “Gibbs is the father figure of the team, but Parker is the crazy uncle, so we want to let Gary spread his wings.”

Can we expect any special visits to NCIS this season? –JVH
Visitors don’t get much more special than this: It turns out the E.T. I spotted on-set last week is for NCIS, specifically the April 1 episode.
https://tvline.com/lists/criminal-mi...ss-struggling/
Old 02-27-2024, 01:57 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
What does NCIS have in store for Parker this year? –Mink
Akin to how Parker once went undercover as a lawyer, soon he “may possibly have to perform a surgery,” co-showrunner David North told me at the NCIS franchise’s 1,000th episode party. Added co-showrunner Steven D. Binder, “Gary Cole is an incredibly funny actor, and he hasn’t had a lot of opportunities to expose his comedic chops [on NCIS], so were hoping to do that.” North then noted that longtime producer Mark Horowitz opined that “Gibbs is the father figure of the team, but Parker is the crazy uncle, so we want to let Gary spread his wings.”

Can we expect any special visits to NCIS this season? –JVH
Visitors don’t get much more special than this: It turns out the E.T. I spotted on-set last week is for NCIS, specifically the April 1 episode.
https://tvline.com/lists/criminal-mi...ss-struggling/
Thanks.
Old 03-05-2024, 02:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Fan-Favorite Character Returns For NCIS’ 1000th Episode Special, New Set Photo Confirms

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 09:21 AM
MST Manager

Aww. Sweet and special. Thanks.
Old 03-07-2024, 07:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

Do you have more news on upcoming episodes of NCIS? –BK
During my recent set visit (for the franchise’s 1,000th episode), co-showrunner Steven D. Binder teased, “Every 200 episodes, we like to put somebody on a horse. So we’re going to be doing that.” Bonus scoop: For those wanting a bit more on the “alien” episode (airing April 1, natch) that I teased last week, Binder specifically told me, “We have an episode where the team finds something that appears out-of-this-world.”
https://tvline.com/lists/greys-anato...n-andy-robert/
Reply   Post New Thread