Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2020, 05:55 AM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 05-01-2020, 10:35 AM
Total Fan

The season finale was so exciting. I felt so many different emotions about everything that was going on. Can't wait until the new season whenever that might be.
Old 05-03-2020, 11:34 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville fan (View Post)
The season finale was so exciting. I felt so many different emotions about everything that was going on. Can't wait until the new season whenever that might be.
Glad to hear.
Old 09-24-2020, 11:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Is there going to be a Deeks storyline in NCIS: Los Angeles Season 12? –Diana

And how! “We’re going to find out that Deeks’ job as an LAPD liaison, because of all the police reform, may be in jeopardy,” showrunner R. Scott Gemmill shared during our in-depth preview. That, combined with issues at the bar as well as what all he and Kensi want for their future, will push Deeks to face a major decision.

If there’s any NCIS: LA info regarding Hetty, I would like to know what it is! –Maria
To include Hetty in the season premiere, during these pandemic times, the show traveled to cast member Linda Hunt’s house, and actually filmed her in her driveway! “We’re doing everything we can to keep everyone safe,” Gemmill explained, “and if Muhammad won’t go to the mountain…!”
https://tvline.com/2020/09/24/the-bo...ve-homelander/
Old 09-24-2020, 12:53 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Is there going to be a Deeks storyline in NCIS: Los Angeles Season 12? –Diana

And how! “We’re going to find out that Deeks’ job as an LAPD liaison, because of all the police reform, may be in jeopardy,” showrunner R. Scott Gemmill shared during our in-depth preview. That, combined with issues at the bar as well as what all he and Kensi want for their future, will push Deeks to face a major decision.

If there’s any NCIS: LA info regarding Hetty, I would like to know what it is! –Maria
To include Hetty in the season premiere, during these pandemic times, the show traveled to cast member Linda Hunt’s house, and actually filmed her in her driveway! “We’re doing everything we can to keep everyone safe,” Gemmill explained, “and if Muhammad won’t go to the mountain…!”
https://tvline.com/2020/09/24/the-bo...ve-homelander/
Thanks.
Old 10-13-2020, 12:59 AM
MD7
Passionate Fan

To read the spoilers click on the arrow

Credits: @chrisodonnellpt.
Photo credits: @deeks_devoted.
Old 10-19-2020, 02:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 10-19-2020, 08:08 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the tweets.
Old 10-27-2020, 07:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

Will there be information about what NCIS: LA‘s Hetty is up to in the early episodes of Season 12? –Maria
Hetty’s whereabouts figure “first and foremost” in the Sunday, Nov. 8 season opener, says showrunner R. Scott Gemmill. As he reminds, “The last we saw Nell, she was going to resign and Hetty wasn’t exactly trying to talk her out of it, but suggested she takes her vacation days and think about what she wants to do. Well, in our first episode Nell has come to speak with Hetty, only to find that Hetty is not there” but “off on some misadventure” that will make her largely “incommunicado” for a few episodes — and set up at least a temporary transition of power.
https://tvline.com/2020/10/27/chicag...annie-ilonzeh/
Old 10-29-2020, 08:00 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Will there be information about what NCIS: LA‘s Hetty is up to in the early episodes of Season 12? –Maria
Hetty’s whereabouts figure “first and foremost” in the Sunday, Nov. 8 season opener, says showrunner R. Scott Gemmill. As he reminds, “The last we saw Nell, she was going to resign and Hetty wasn’t exactly trying to talk her out of it, but suggested she takes her vacation days and think about what she wants to do. Well, in our first episode Nell has come to speak with Hetty, only to find that Hetty is not there” but “off on some misadventure” that will make her largely “incommunicado” for a few episodes — and set up at least a temporary transition of power.
https://tvline.com/2020/10/27/chicag...annie-ilonzeh/

Thanks.
Old 10-31-2020, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
ZAP TO THE FUTURE

At least a couple of returning dramas will envision a world where the COVID-19 pandemic has already come (and lingered… and flared up… and lingered some more) and gone. That’s the approach CBS’ NCIS: Los Angeles is taking with Season 12. “We’re playing it as if we’re on the other side of this, yet it’s certainly fresh in the minds of everyone,” showrunner R. Scott Gemmill told TVLine. (For example, Callen’s girlfriend Anna will be doing volunteer work with communities that were, past tense, hit hard by COVID.) “We had to make a decision one way or the other, and my feeling has always been that our show is sort of an hour of escapism,” said the EP. “People want to see life the way they wish it was.”
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-01-2020, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

Thanks
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 11-02-2020, 09:17 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 11-06-2020, 12:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

'NCIS: LA' Sneak Peek: Hetty Asks Nell to Take Over in Season 12 Premiere (Exclusive)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread