Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2017, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg238 (View Post)
If they do drop the gospel storyline it would be extremely lame. Bc for once I want to hear her sing (I'd prefer country, but gospel might be good too) and second it would make Juliette a serious bitch for first begging the church choir for doing this with her and telling them she was very serious about this and then she skips out on them.
It is lame because it means the first half was a complete waste for her.
Old 03-03-2017, 02:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
I wouldn't be surprised if Zach nixes the whole gospel album idea now that he is large and in charge. I mean Rayna is barely in the ground and he's hounding Deacon for their album so he can cash in on her death. A gospel album won't make big bucks so no point in doing it. I so want to see Juliette crush Zach under her high heeled cowboy boots. Sadly I doubt that will happen.
Old 03-03-2017, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily2003 (View Post)
I wouldn't be surprised if Zach nixes the whole gospel album idea now that he is large and in charge. I mean Rayna is barely in the ground and he's hounding Deacon for their album so he can cash in on her death. A gospel album won't make big bucks so no point in doing it. I so want to see Juliette crush Zach under her high heeled cowboy boots. Sadly I doubt that will happen.
I don't think he will. He was telling her last night how much he can't wait to hear it.
Old 03-03-2017, 04:15 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the discussion
Old 03-03-2017, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily2003 (View Post)
She should leave highway 65 and found an own lable. Ok maybe in reality that wouldn't work. But it's tv after all, so why not. make Juliette the hero.

Is Hayden filming anything next week or is she not even appearing in 515?

Last edited by Arrakis; 03-03-2017 at 10:53 PM
Old 03-04-2017, 05:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

I wonder if CMT wants a little more Maddie to bring in a younger crowd? I'm pretty sure the network would kinda have a say this is what we are kinda looking for type deal. My nieces watch and hated Maddie but now they like her this season and they're 18-19 but honestly how many that age watch Nashville? My nieces watch for Avery & Gunnar tho not Maddie.

The last episode I didn't mind her, I thought the entire cast did a great job. Charles Esten did great, and I loved Juliette as well. I liked seeing Watty, Tandy and Teddy back for an episode.

Marshall said they did the death this early because the idea of her dying and leaving fans w that was an absolute NO way. I have to agree with him.

So, who do we have joining the cast the 2nd half someone will I'm sure.
Old 03-04-2017, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was thinking more of the lines of evolution. If they see the show lasting long on the network, maybe they see Maddie as the next generation. The new Rayna per say. So they have to begin her journey somewhere.
Old 03-04-2017, 07:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keke75p (View Post)
I wonder if CMT wants a little more Maddie to bring in a younger crowd? I'm pretty sure the network would kinda have a say this is what we are kinda looking for type deal. My nieces watch and hated Maddie but now they like her this season and they're 18-19 but honestly how many that age watch Nashville? My nieces watch for Avery & Gunnar tho not Maddie.

The last episode I didn't mind her, I thought the entire cast did a great job. Charles Esten did great, and I loved Juliette as well. I liked seeing Watty, Tandy and Teddy back for an episode.

Marshall said they did the death this early because the idea of her dying and leaving fans w that was an absolute NO way. I have to agree with him.

So, who do we have joining the cast the 2nd half someone will I'm sure.
But they didn´t have to do it this half at all, Connie has said she would have done eps. This split seasons thing is Marshall´s idea...

I´m so not on this Maddie Jaymes riding to fame with her mom´s death story Why wouldn´t she at least choose Claybourne for stage name?

Hoping we hear something interesting to come, but at the moment I´m interested only Juliette/Avery concert.

Last edited by IceTear1; 03-04-2017 at 07:42 AM
Old 03-04-2017, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTear1 (View Post)
Hoping we hear something interesting to come, but at the moment I´m interested only Juliette/Avery concert.
Is there one coming up?
Old 03-04-2017, 03:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I don't think he will. He was telling her last night how much he can't wait to hear it.
Oh, I didn't watch 510 yet. I'm surprised he'd be on board for that. Can Juliette kick his ass anyway?? I have to stop watching the show. I have developed this very unhealthy hatred for Zach. And Marshall doesn't need to give out spoilers anyway because his writers drop anvils the size of boulders on this show. If you're paying attention (and not in serious denial), it's pretty easy to see where all this is headed. We had Rayna telling Deacon that she was never leaving him and the whole my mom died before I got my period blah blah blah. Then there's Zach's too good to be true contract for H65 and Luke's do you trust him line. Yeah, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out.

Zach's going to turn H65 into a heartless/soulless big corporation which is the exact opposite of what Rayna would have wanted. Deacon and Juliette will team up to either take H65 back somehow or break off and start another label and everyone will need to pick a side. Avery will go with Juliette of course. Scarlett will go with Deacon. Gunnar will be a wild card depending on what's going on with him but I suspect he'll be in the D/J camp. Zach will have Will who has fallen madly in love with him and is so committed to him he couldn't possibly go against the guy who has given him everything he has ever wanted as far as fame and fortune (Kevin who???). And then there will be Maddie Jaymes the newly minted diva who will gush about how Zach understands her and wants to encourage her while Juliette is a jealous has been and Deacon still wants to squash her and keep her a child. THE DRAMA, THE CONFLICT!!!!

Old 03-04-2017, 06:38 PM
Loyal Fan

On Location for Monday, which is last day of 514:

Quote:
10:00am - REPORT to Location #1 (LOWER Stages)
STAND-INS - J. Bynum, J.Leigh, K. Sausedo, D. Strayer, E.Ogutu, E.Norris
ZACH’S HIGHWAY 65 STAFF

12:00pm - REPORT to Location #2 (UPPER Stages)
BLUEBIRD CAFE HOSTESS
BLUEBIRD CAFE COOK
BLUEBIRD CAFE BARTENDER
BLUEBIRD CAFE SOUND TECH
BLUEBIRD CAFE SERVERS
BLUEBIRD CAFE DOOR GREET
BLUEBIRD CAFE PATRONS
On Location for Tuesday:

Quote:
*FEATURED EXTRAS*:
BUDWEISER EXECUTIVE: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 40-50s, upscale, professional, business types, conservative, clean-cut, MUST have business suits!
On Location for Wednesday:
Quote:
*EXTRAS*:
STUDIO TECHS: male ONLY, all ethnicities, age range 20-40, musician types, prefer someone with sound engineer/studio equipment experience but not required, looking for guys who are comfortable around instruments and in a studio environment
On Location for Thursday & Friday:
Quote:
*FEATURED EXTRAS*:
CHEFS: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 25-50, upscale, professional, (male-cleanshaven,NO facial hair!), "elegant", classy, nor prior chef experience required but it is certainly helpful

SERVERS: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 20-45, upscale, professional, attractive, (male-cleanshaven,NO facial hair!), "elegant", classy, MUST have previous experience as a server or wait staff so you look like you know what you are doing and are able to carry a tray
On Location for Friday:
Quote:
SISTERS: female, Caucasian, age range 10-15, conservative, cute, good personalities, confident, comfortable taking direction. REAL Sisters! Specifically looking to have an 11 and a 14 year old but will consider matching other age combos as long as they are within the 10-15 year old range. (*we would also like to use the real Mom of these young girls)

MOM: female, Caucasian, age range 35-45, conservative, pretty, good personality, confident, comfortable taking direction. PREFER to use a REAL MOM that has daughters ages 10-15 but will consider pairing someone.
Old 03-05-2017, 07:31 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Now, Marshall says Juliette is moving on to another new story line in S5B. I hope they will at least wrap up the church/gospel album theme before moving on. Will Hallie become a regular? The writers haven't "finished" any storylines for Juliette or Avery so far. It's very exasperating. While some parts of the writing are so much better on the show, J/A stories are not. In fact, they are worse. There is no transition, no continuity....no follow through, and it is getting old fast. I find myself sitting in front of the TV week after week hoping this episode will be different, but after watching the hour, I walk away very disappointed.

I. Am. Tired. Of. It.
Old 03-05-2017, 08:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg238 (View Post)
Is there one coming up?
Wasn´t it mentioned here before when they filmed that Bridgestone stuff?

I think the stories not going forward is for all characters. I understand making things last for whole season, but especially on Rayna´s case now it just made it that when things where starting to go forward all stopped unfinished. I know showrunners would say that´s real life. But it´s not for what I watch tv

Last edited by IceTear1; 03-06-2017 at 09:49 AM
Old 03-05-2017, 09:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville fan (View Post)
Now, Marshall says Juliette is moving on to another new story line in S5B. I hope they will at least wrap up the church/gospel album theme before moving on. Will Hallie become a regular? The writers haven't "finished" any storylines for Juliette or Avery so far. It's very exasperating. While some parts of the writing are so much better on the show, J/A stories are not. In fact, they are worse. There is no transition, no continuity....no follow through, and it is getting old fast. I find myself sitting in front of the TV week after week hoping this episode will be different, but after watching the hour, I walk away very disappointed.

I. Am. Tired. Of. It.
That's just it. They did a really good job writing D/R but everyone else seems like an afterthought or is being written by inexperienced writers with no supervision. W/K broke up because Will didn't want to be in a relationship but wanted to play the field. But as soon as they broke up his wandering eye disappeared and he's headed towards a relationship with Zach. The break up now seems like a giant lie. Plus Will did a complete 180 from where he was at the end of S4. Same with Scarlett. Complete 180 from the end of S4. I don't know what the Hell to make of Gunnar. He's a completely different character. J/A have had some good moments but also inconsistent and OOC in many episodes. The showrunners were so focused on D/R that they let the lunatics run the rest of the asylum.

I don't see any reason to continue watching this show. I will not watch W/Z, Maddie center stage, Scarlett continuing with her atrocious behavior, and Gunnar being treated like a doormat.
Old 03-05-2017, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville fan (View Post)

I. Am. Tired. Of. It.
When did Marshall say that? Btw I have the feeling Juliette won't be much in 514.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread