Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2017, 05:11 PM
Loyal Fan

On Location for Friday:
Quote:
**EXTRAS**:
POLICE OFFICER: male, all ethnicities, age range 25-45, height range 5'9"-6'3", average build, fit, clean-cut, conservative, NO facial hair, short hair cut

PEDESTRIANS with CARS: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 18-60, upscale, hip, stylish, MUST have an upscale vehicle in good condition that is NOT red, white or black (specify the make, model, year, and color).
On Location for Monday, which should be last day of 514
Quote:
**EXTRAS**:
BLUEBIRD CAFE PATRONS: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 20-60, variety of Nashville types who might go to the Bluebird to listen to singer songwriters perform. Mix of hip music industry types and every day people
Old 03-01-2017, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

what's the description for the episode after the funeral episode?
Old 03-01-2017, 07:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Well in my case I am just getting tired of talking about the same stuff because the writers don't care if we like it or not so the only info we have are on stuff I don't care for. I mean 514 is suppose to be the 100 episode yet judging by the extras call so far we have Zach Hw65 stuff and Clay college radio stuff... not exactly the people the 100 should be focusing on. But I guess if you want Nashville the new generation to be the focus of the 100, you are in luck.
Ugh i know. I saw the upcoming promo and actually didn't hate Maddie judging from the promo but I feel 2 things first I think what they did to her last season makes it hard for me to not see bratty Maddie and 2nd I still don't want that much teenage drama. I know the girls will always have a role but not as a lead character! Deacon I know will always be the lead but since Connie is gone it's time to put Hayden back in with great storylines! Of course I'm wishful thinking here! Why can't I have another Undermine song part 2 w Deacon and Juliette being Friends again!!

Also does anyone know if there's new cast members introduced in the 2nd half of the season?
Old 03-01-2017, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jp10ah (View Post)
what's the description for the episode after the funeral episode?
Juliette helps Maddie navigate the wave of attention she receives after her performance at the CMT Music Awards. Zach demands the masters from Rayna and Deacon’s unfinished album.
Sarah [youtube]
Old 03-01-2017, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellieW (View Post)
On Location for Friday:
Thanks for the scoop!
Old 03-01-2017, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
Juliette helps Maddie navigate the wave of attention she receives after her performance at the CMT Music Awards. Zach demands the masters from Rayna and Deacon’s unfinished album.
Maddie and Zach centric? ZZZzzzz
Old 03-02-2017, 08:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
But...why would Zach be demanding anything? He knows nothing about this business. Like...how long is this after the funeral? What in the entire hell is going on here?
Old 03-02-2017, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup333 (View Post)
But...why would Zach be demanding anything? He knows nothing about this business. Like...how long is this after the funeral? What in the entire hell is going on here?
Probably a few months after, since after 512, there will be a 2-3 month time jump when we come back after hiatus.
Old 03-02-2017, 08:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Probably a few months after, since after 512, there will be a 2-3 month time jump when we come back after hiatus.
Thanks for telling me. That sounds more reasonable.
Old 03-02-2017, 08:35 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the location info
Old 03-02-2017, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
This is maybe a week after the funeral. It's mentioned in the sides that Maddie's CMT performance was a couple days ago. So basically he's a terrible person
Sarah [youtube]
Old 03-02-2017, 08:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
This is maybe a week after the funeral. It's mentioned in the sides that Maddie's CMT performance was a couple days ago. So basically he's a terrible person
Yep. And if Rayna were alive and he was doing this for some other reason this is the part where she'd tell him to kiss her grits and she'd walk out the door with a glorious wave of red hair behind her.
Old 03-02-2017, 08:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yep. And if Rayna were alive and he was doing this for some other reason this is the part where she'd tell him to kiss her grits and she'd walk out the door with a glorious wave of red hair behind her.

And I don't know if he's pulling a Jeff and wants to capitalize on her death. Or if this is some sort of weird fanboy moment where he wants to have the last things she ever recorded. Either way he's terrible

And I don't generally want Deacon going around punching people. But I'd have a hard time feeling bad if Zach gets punched
Sarah [youtube]
Old 03-02-2017, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellieW (View Post)
On Location for Friday:

Did hayden film at all for 514? Or does she film on friday. Bc else it might be another ep without juliette.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg238 (View Post)
Did hayden film at all for 514? Or does she film on friday. Bc else it might be another ep without juliette.
She was the only character in the casting sides so unless that was a fake name situation she is in 514.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread