Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2017, 05:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy1993 (View Post)
Since apparently they change not only the names, but also part of the content of some scenes ("fire" vs. stalker) we don't really know anything, do we ?

So Rayna may not be in 512 after all even if her name appears in the sides ?

As for the pregnancy. I haven't read the sides, but I think Scarlett or Maddie are the only possibilities for this storyline. I think Rayna is out of the question and I can't see it being Juliette either unless maybe Hayden is pregnant again in RL, but I doubt that and the baby daddy storyline wouldn't make any sense for J/A anyway ... ������
Well I don´t see Rayna completely out like I commented in earlier thread, but that scenario would be stalker having abused her, so not wishing to see that one

Needed to comment after I also said earlier in discussion that there have been less D/R since start. It wasn´t to dismiss anyones concerns on the contrary I was trying to give perspective. But I guess it could have been seen wrongly. So apologizing that. I really do understand feeling bad about some things in show.

It´s just that as being also part of Once upon a time fandom and especially being snowing fan, I´m so used to by now to mess of writing and sidelining, that I don´t always pay that much attention to it.

For me all is good as long as Rayna is alive, no matter if she is on screen or not

Last edited by IceTear1; 01-28-2017 at 06:03 PM
Old 01-28-2017, 06:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
^ He was already dubbed Doctor Dull... and I called him that often enough that half the time I forget what his actual name was
it took me literally a full 5 minutes to figure out what his name was. He was mean to her about her career
Old 01-28-2017, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTear1 (View Post)

It´s just that as being also part of Once upon a time fandom and especially being snowing fan, I´m so used to by now to mess of writing and sidelining, that I don´t always pay that much attention to it.

For me all is good as long as Rayna is alive, no matter if she is on screen or not
A fellow snowing fan.

Sorry about the Damien mispelling I know someone who spells it with an a. Old habit.
Old 01-28-2017, 09:46 PM
New Fan

I'm new to this board, but I read back through the last couple threads (68 & 69), and saw a flashback episode or an episode with flashbacks mentioned. Is it possible that, if they've been changing the names in the sides, the pregnancy plot scene is a flashback? Rayna could be "Vita", any friend of Rayna's could be "Rayna" (or whoever it was in the scene with Vita). Then the possible baby daddy that she had the DNA sample from would be Teddy.

I know Who's The Daddy storylines are a dime a dozen on soaps, but having a WTD plot every other season is a bit much for a primetime show like Nashville, so I'm hoping they won't repeat it with Gunnar/Scarlet/Director Douche or Cash/Maddie/????? (history repeats itself lol)
Old 01-28-2017, 09:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashxradayne (View Post)
I am new to this board, but I read back through the last couple threads (68 & 69), and saw a flashback episode or an episode with flashbacks mentioned. Is it possible that, if they've been changing the names in the sides, the pregnancy plot scene is a flashback? Rayna could be "Vita", any friend of Rayna's could be "Rayna" (or whoever it was in the scene with Vita). Then the possible baby daddy that she had the DNA sample from would be Teddy.

I know Who's The Daddy storylines are a dime a dozen on soaps, but having a WTD plot every other season is a bit much for a primetime show like Nashville, so I'm hoping they won't repeat it with Gunnar/Scarlet/Director Douche or Cash/Maddie/????? (history repeats itself lol)
It's not impossible but IMO there would be no need for secrecy and changing names for a flashback. And I would think Rayna would have went to the test with Teddy so he could give the sample himself in person. I guess the doctor could have acted like young Rayna was the kind to sleep around but I don't really see it. Oh and flashback/recording episode is 511 and those pregnant sides are 512 unless of course we get flashback/memories in that one too.

Welcome to the board by the way

Last edited by jbshmdfb; 01-28-2017 at 10:01 PM
Old 01-28-2017, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

It is something that crossed my mind. Like maybe it's a memory associated with another song on DR's album? But they weren't trying to hide that they were flashbacks in the other two, so why would this be different? But the sides haven't made much sense in general, so who knows.
Sarah [youtube]
Old 01-28-2017, 10:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
But the sides haven't made much sense in general, so who knows.
Yep that is pretty much the one thing we always have to keep in mind now. That we can't trust everything we read. Which Ed was right about that.
Old 01-28-2017, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 01-28-2017, 10:53 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Welcome to the board by the way
Thanks!

Quote:
But the sides haven't made much sense in general, so who knows.
Understatement of the year? Trying to read back through all the sides was an adventure for sure.
Old 01-29-2017, 04:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Yep that is pretty much the one thing we always have to keep in mind now. That we can't trust everything we read. Which Ed was right about that.
Yep with that one we can trust him. His tips about Randall seems to be mislead though, unless he pops up later again
Old 01-29-2017, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
It has crossed my mind that Clare could be pregnant. But otherwise, JA already had the "she finds out she's pregnant right after they've broken up/she's slept with someone else" story.

I think I've been pretty clear on my no babies stance I didn't even want Hayden's pregnancy written into the show.

And actually if it weren't for my deep desire to not have Maddie in a major story, I actually think her getting pregnant would be the most interesting option if someone had to get pregnant. Forcing her to grow up, deciding if she even wants to keep the baby, if she does how that fits in with the stardom she seems to have always thought she's entitled to. But again, no babies and no to that much Maddie
What is actually said about this pregnancy and when should it happen? Can someone tell me please?
Old 01-30-2017, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashxradayne (View Post)
I'm new to this board, ...
Welcome to the thread!
Old 01-30-2017, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

On Location for Wednesday

Quote:
**EXTRAS**:
TOURISTS: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 18-75, variety of types (couples, younger artsy types, out of town tourist types, etc.)
OLDER COUPLE: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 60s, conservative, prefer REAL couple that will interact well with each other (*please specify name of both people if submitting as a couple)
VENDORS: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 20-50, hip, artsy, eclectic, street vendor types
Sarah [youtube]
Old 01-30-2017, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
On Location for Wednesday
Thanks. I don't know why but this makes me think it's for Maddie/Clay stuff.
Old 01-30-2017, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

Nashville - Images | CMT Press

506 promo pics
Sarah [youtube]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread