Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2015, 12:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemgo3165 (View Post)
Maddie looks far older than 16 in those pics. Wonder how Rayna and Deacon will react to that performance?
i agree - just posted something similar on the other thread - looking forward to the fall out from that one can't see Rayna being impressed ! Hope there's a good showdown between Rayna/Luke/Juliette . (And maybe Rayna questioning her sanity for allowing Maddie to go in the first place )
Old 10-09-2015, 01:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAB47 (View Post)
i agree - just posted something similar on the other thread - looking forward to the fall out from that one can't see Rayna being impressed ! Hope there's a good showdown between Rayna/Luke/Juliette . (And maybe Rayna questioning her sanity for allowing Maddie to go in the first place )
Maddie looks about 10 years older, Juliette looks like she's wearing a Wet Suit

It looks like Deacon and Scarlett, are, at least doing some bonding. They love each other and have a real bond. I can't imagine any estrangement between them would last long!
Old 10-09-2015, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

new thread

http://www.fanforum.com/f15/nashvill.../#post83585575
Old 10-10-2015, 01:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
I can't really going into it more without spoiling the context but Juliette sees Emily as a sister so the thought of her having a fling with Avery when she knows Emily knows she is sick, it feels like a betrayal. A lot of people in RL call people names in the heat of the moment and it's water under the bridge because they know they don't mean it. Juliette isn't calling an employee to harass her about her job, she is calling someone she considers family in a particular context thinking she is taking advantage of Juliette being sick to go after her husband and claim Cadence as her own.
That's interesting JB. Juliette knows Emily knows she's sick? Not even Juliette knows she's sick She has at no point given any indication she is aware she's got a problem. Further, she also deserves to lose her husband and daughter. In episode 2 she might as well have spat on them for the way she deserted them. (Threw her phone in the trash can to avoid her husband calling her. That's a pretty clear message I think. Then tells Fordham "you got your pictures". The whole situation was a setting Avery up)) Personally, I don't care if Juliette gets better, gets worse or drops dead. I have no interest in the character. My preference is for Avery, Emily and Cadence to pack up together and leave for some remote location, say Tibet, or somewhere similar and live out a happy life far from Juliette's craziness.
Old 10-10-2015, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop kick (View Post)
That's interesting JB. Juliette knows Emily knows she's sick? Not even Juliette knows she's sick She has at no point given any indication she is aware she's got a problem. Further, she also deserves to lose her husband and daughter. In episode 2 she might as well have spat on them for the way she deserted them. (Threw her phone in the trash can to avoid her husband calling her. That's a pretty clear message I think. Then tells Fordham "you got your pictures". The whole situation was a setting Avery up)) Personally, I don't care if Juliette gets better, gets worse or drops dead. I have no interest in the character. My preference is for Avery, Emily and Cadence to pack up together and leave for some remote location, say Tibet, or somewhere similar and live out a happy life far from Juliette's craziness.
Juliette is very aware she is sick has been this whole. She just is afraid to admit it because it means dealing with the issues she was refering to in the s2 finale. And further more her saying that line to was her saying leave me alone because HE wanted pictures the whole time so why should be bother her when he got what HE wanted. Juliette was really trying. The whole thing was not a set up and finally we are in a new thread already so if you wish to reply to this please do so in the new thread.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread