View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 01:47 AM
drop kick
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
I can't really going into it more without spoiling the context but Juliette sees Emily as a sister so the thought of her having a fling with Avery when she knows Emily knows she is sick, it feels like a betrayal. A lot of people in RL call people names in the heat of the moment and it's water under the bridge because they know they don't mean it. Juliette isn't calling an employee to harass her about her job, she is calling someone she considers family in a particular context thinking she is taking advantage of Juliette being sick to go after her husband and claim Cadence as her own.
That's interesting JB. Juliette knows Emily knows she's sick? Not even Juliette knows she's sick She has at no point given any indication she is aware she's got a problem. Further, she also deserves to lose her husband and daughter. In episode 2 she might as well have spat on them for the way she deserted them. (Threw her phone in the trash can to avoid her husband calling her. That's a pretty clear message I think. Then tells Fordham "you got your pictures". The whole situation was a setting Avery up)) Personally, I don't care if Juliette gets better, gets worse or drops dead. I have no interest in the character. My preference is for Avery, Emily and Cadence to pack up together and leave for some remote location, say Tibet, or somewhere similar and live out a happy life far from Juliette's craziness.