Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2015, 04:26 PM
Extreme Fan

David Gould has actually written a bunch of episodes including the one where we find out about Vince and the accident in season 1, which is also where Deacon meets Stacy, the one where Juliette elopes with Sean, and the one in season 2 when Scarlett wore that horrible pink skirt and Deacon and Rayna got into a fight about it. And I almost forgot that episode that introduced Colt the fakest teenager ever.
Old 01-24-2015, 04:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFan221 (View Post)
David Gould has actually written a bunch of episodes including the one where we find out about Vince and the accident in season 1, which is also where Deacon meets Stacy, the one where Juliette elopes with Sean, and the one in season 2 when Scarlett wore that horrible pink skirt and Deacon and Rayna got into a fight about it. And I almost forgot that episode that introduced Colt the fakest teenager ever.
That's not reassuring me I found those episodes eh
Old 01-24-2015, 05:10 PM
Loyal Fan

OLC Details for Monday, Jan 26th:
Quote:
06:30am - Report to Location #1
UPSCALE RESTAURANT PATRONS/UPSCALE DINERS
UPSCALE BARTENDER
UPSCALE WAIT STAFF

07:30am - Report to Location #1
STANDINS (Keith S., Jason B., Jeanie D.)

11:30am - Report to Location #2
NOSHVILLE DINER CUSTOMERS

1:00pm - Report to Location #1
STANDIN (Diana S.)
NYPD DETECTIVES
NYPD UNIFORM COPS
NYC PEDESTRIANS
Old 01-25-2015, 05:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
303 was very... not good for me.. probably one of my least favorite episodes of the entire show...
303 was horrible. There's only 306 that is maybe worst.

Quote:
One of my least favorite writers overall.
Old 01-25-2015, 06:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Rhythm (View Post)

I don't love the couple either, but I guess the only good thing is that since he's writing 313 it means that he's most likely not writing 315 or 316 which are more important episodes. Also, I read the sides for 313 and the Maddie/Deacon stuff seems to be decently done.
Old 01-25-2015, 08:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Rhythm (View Post)
303 was horrible. There's only 306 that is maybe worst.

Same for me, some of my least favorite episodes written by this one. So let's just hope he doesn't screw it up too much.
Old 01-25-2015, 08:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I don't love the couple either, but I guess the only good thing is that since he's writing 313 it means that he's most likely not writing 315 or 316 which are more important episodes. Also, I read the sides for 313 and the Maddie/Deacon stuff seems to be decently done.
Just curious where I can find the "sides"
Old 01-25-2015, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keke75p (View Post)
Just curious where I can find the "sides"
casting sites and you have to pay for them to get them.
Old 01-25-2015, 09:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

A comment in the previous thread about it hitting the fan with Juliette and Avery had me confused. I mean what could cause such a problem with a couple who had only been married for a few days. Then it hit me lol. When Avery tries to move his gear into Juliette's house conflict is bound to occur. Avery is probably on the verge of getting his first married lesson. That's the old tactic of "Yes Dear."
Old 01-25-2015, 10:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
casting sites and you have to pay for them to get them.
Thank you ; )
Old 01-26-2015, 03:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keke75p (View Post)
Same for me, some of my least favorite episodes written by this one. So let's just hope he doesn't screw it up too much.
He wrote the nice Rayna/Maddie moment in 2x18 though (and also the nice J/A scenes in 2x08), so we never know. But overall I don't like how he writes Deacon and even less Rayna.

I just hope the new writer who wrote 306 never writes for the show again.
Old 01-26-2015, 05:13 AM
Extreme Fan

These writers, almost in their entirety, disappoint me. Even if I don't love all the storylines, I'd just like to see continuity and cohesion and a respect for character. I don't think I've ever watched a show before that seemed to just make stuff up as it went along.

I will never forgive whichever writer it was that created that BS that Rayna never lived in Deacon's house. It was so unnecessary in terms of that convo that Deacon had with Pam and it just trashed DR's history IMO.
Old 01-26-2015, 08:29 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratewench78 (View Post)
These writers, almost in their entirety, disappoint me. Even if I don't love all the storylines, I'd just like to see continuity and cohesion and a respect for character. I don't think I've ever watched a show before that seemed to just make stuff up as it went along.

I will never forgive whichever writer it was that created that BS that Rayna never lived in Deacon's house. It was so unnecessary in terms of that convo that Deacon had with Pam and it just trashed DR's history IMO.
Don't the scripts have to be approved? How in the world did no one that read the script prior to approval and execution not catch that huge blunder? Seems like there are quite a few people not paying attention. So strange to me....
Old 01-26-2015, 09:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratewench78 (View Post)

Me too. And it didn't make sense in terms of previous episodes at all.
Old 01-26-2015, 09:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

The lack of continuity and attention to detail has always bugged me, but it seems to be getting worse. That throwaway line about Deacon's house added NOTHING to the scene but just undid so much backstory. So enraging.
I genuinely think the majority of the writers have never actually watched an episode of the show that they haven't written.
Worst culprits: the married couple, and David Gould. He always writes Rayna particularly badly.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread