Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2014, 09:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Is anyone else having issues with watching this sneak peek?
Old 10-28-2014, 09:12 AM
Passionate Fan

I don't think it matters how old that picture is at this point. The fact is that Layla has been getting all the original songs so far while the leads have gotten 1 recycled song. Doesn't Layla have like 2 or 3 more songs coming up based on tweets? RIDICULOUS!!!!

Old 10-28-2014, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

No, I need to know she doesn't have yet ANOTHER new song, lol. I NEED THAT INFORMATION.
Old 10-28-2014, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

wait. SHT.

I think this pic and this pic were the same time (because they were posted only two days apart).

which makes her pic today a potentially new time in the studio.
Old 10-28-2014, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

This is INSANE. List of people who should be at the studio over her:

Hayden (so if they claim they're not giving her extra work b/c she's pregnant, let's move onto...)
Connie
Chip
SAM AND/OR CLARE, their best-selling duo
Jonathan
CHRIS, who is SUPPOSED to be the lead in this story
LENNON AND MAISY
At this point, Scarlett's homeless pal would be preferable since I am so ****ing overloaded on Layla
Old 10-28-2014, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

there is no way they are making good money off the music this year. When You Open Your Eyes was the only one that I felt people were super excited about.

half of me is waiting for the announcement that Aubrey is recording an album produced by T Bone or Buddy Miller. That will somehow put into perspective this Layla overload. Because this is no longer storyline dictating songs.
Old 10-28-2014, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

That one and Chris's song from the premiere is literally all I have.

And I mean, I WAS okay with Layla just leaving, but now I actively want her to die, so she can't come back and suck up our already-limited studio releases ever again.

Old 10-28-2014, 09:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
there is no way they are making good money off the music this year. When You Open Your Eyes was the only one that I felt people were super excited about.

half of me is waiting for the announcement that Aubrey is recording an album produced by T Bone or Buddy Miller. That will somehow put into perspective this Layla overload. Because this is no longer storyline dictating songs.
I'm going to be patient waiting for the S/A/G performance in 3.09. If that one is a repeat of an old song too, sheesh...

I have to agree with you, this is getting completely ridiculous. When will the show wisen up to the fact that THEIR AUDIENCE DOES NOT LIKE LUKE AND LAYLA NEITHER FROM A CHARACTER NOR A MUSICAL PERSPECTIVE?
Old 10-28-2014, 11:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

The music seriously blows this season. I can't even fill a hand with the amount of tracks worth owning.
Layla's only saving grace is that Luke sucks more than she does. But it's a close call. And musically they're both the worst. I'd rather listen to a whole album of 'This Time' than anything by them lol.
Old 10-28-2014, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

That sneak peek loved Avery in it
Old 10-28-2014, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Avery's about two seconds away pushing Noah down some hospital stairs. LOLLLL
Old 10-28-2014, 11:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
Avery's about two seconds away pushing Noah down some hospital stairs. LOLLLL
I agree with you there. Looks like he's about to mess up his pretty face for simply talking LOL
Old 10-28-2014, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

I love that sneak peek. Avery saying what I have been thinking. Like dude why are you even there I love you Derek but this storyline is just nonsense.
Old 10-28-2014, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't even mind it. It's offering me so much entertainment now. LOL
Old 10-28-2014, 01:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Moniqua Plante (Pillow Talk) has been cast in a recurring role opposite Eric Close on ABC’s country music drama Nashville. Plante plays Natasha, a character that was introduced last week, and is expected to provide some jaw-dropping twists for Teddy Conrad (Close). Plante, repped by The Atherton Group and 24/7 Management, is set for a minimum four-episode arc. X
And the title of episode 9 is...

Closed Thread   Post New Thread