Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2017, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the sneak peeks!

Old 11-01-2017, 11:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Episode 3x05 Promo

Quote:
Marc Guggenheim, Matt Ryan Tease a Smoking John Constantine on 'Legends of Tomorrow'

In a pair of Twitter posts, Marc Guggenheim and former Constantine set designer Dave Blass have implied that Matt Ryan's John Constantine will smoke when he returns to the Arrowverse in a January episode of DC's Legends of Tomorrow.

After tweeting out the script cover for "Daddy Darhkest," the tenth episode of Legends of Tomorrow's third season, Guggenheim "corrected" himself by re-publishing the page with John Constantine's red tie and cigarette superimposed over it, indicating that production had started on the first of Ryan's two Constantine episodes. One fan posted what appears to be an Instagram story post from someone on set, showing Caity Lotz and Matt Ryan sitting together in wardrobe, with a caption suggesting that the characters were doing a Tarot reading. Ryan retweeted the Guggenheim tweet, along with a second tweet from Blass, which showed a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

"My lucky Lighter is back in the hands of my favorite Petty Dabbler about to start a new Adventure," it read.

These might seem somewhat innocuous, but in reality they add up to something: it seems John Constantine will be smoking on Legends of Tomorrow.

That is a big deal mostly because the character is a chain smoker in the comics -- and the habit was actually a driving force behind one of his most popular stories of all time.

When his show came to NBC, the smoking was implied and rarely seen, right up until the last few episodes when they were seemingly already cancelled, but were still trying to salvage the show and in fact finding their rhythm. Along the way, the absence of Constantine's smoking habit was a point of contention for fans.
Source: X

The Rogue Prince
Old 11-01-2017, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarice83 (View Post)
Thanks for the latest.
Old 11-02-2017, 05:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Anything Legends of Tomorrow? — Brynn
Tuesday’s hour will find the Legends crossing paths with someone very, ahem, familiar. Let’s just say a beloved character will be pulling double duty during the hour, which features the team heading to 1897 London. Make of that what you will.

Legends of Tomorrow - Episode 3.07 - Welcome to the Jungle - Press Release

Quote:
“Welcome to the Jungle” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

HEALING FROM THE PAST — With Sara (Caity Lotz) out of commission, the team finds a new Anachronism that leads them to the jungles of Vietnam and right in the middle of the war. Ray (Brandon Routh), Amaya (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) and Zari (Tala Ashe) pose as journalists and trek through the jungle when they are lead to time-displaced Gorilla Grodd. Meanwhile, Nate (Nick Zano) and Rory (Dominic Purcell) run into someone Rory knows which give a glimpse into his past. Victor Garber and Franz Drameh also star. Mairzee Almas directed the episode written by Ray Utarnachitt & Tyron B. Carter (#307). Original airdate 11/21/2017.

The Rogue Prince

Last edited by Clarice83; 11-02-2017 at 06:06 PM
Old 11-03-2017, 08:55 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 11-06-2017, 11:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Wentworth Miller Teases Arrowverse Exit as Leonard Snart: 'It's Been a Blast'

Ready for a cold, hard truth?
It appears that Wentworth Miller‘s multi-year, multi-show run as the Arrowverse’s Leonard Snart aka Captain Cold is coming to an end.

“Currently shooting some of my final episodes” of Legends of Tomorrow and The Flash, the actor shared on Instagram over the weekend.
“I’ve had a tremendous time playing this character,” he added. “It’s been an opportunity, an education, and a *****ing blast.”

Miller first warmed up to the iconic DC Comics role win the fourth episode ever of The Flash. There, he was paired up with Prison Break costar Dominic Purcell (as Mick Rory/Heat Wave), and their time spent reunited eventually led to a revival of Fox’s escape thriller.

Both Miller and Purcell were enlisted to help populate The CW’s next Arrowverse offshoot, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, though the former bowed out as a series regular after Season 1. Miller then segued into the first-ever instance of an actor being a series regular across theoretically the entire superhero slate exec-produced by Greg Berlanti. But as of this TV season, he is simply recurring on Legends.

The Rogue Prince
Old 11-06-2017, 05:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Legends of Tomorrow star teases Rip's reunion with the team
Arthur Darvill previews Tuesday’s hour

The Legends will reunite with their former fearless leader during Tuesday’s episode of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow — and not everyone will be happy about it.

While hunting what he believes to be a time-traveling vampire, Rip (Arthur Darvill) all but tricks the team into coming to London in 1897 to enlist their help. But not everyone will be on board with lending their old captain a hand considering he basically forced them to disband by creating the Time Bureau. How will this temporary team-up shake out? EW turned to Darvill to get the scoop.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Rip is going to reunite with the team this week. What can you tease?
ARTHUR DARVILL: So in quite a wonderful way, Rip’s on a vampire hunt. We’re in 1897, which just means we all get to wear really great outfits, which I’m very pleased about. So Rip’s left the Time Bureau on a mission of his own, and he’s chasing a vampire, or what he believes is a vampire, and he realizes very quickly that he can’t do it on his own, so in a slightly unhealthy way, he draws the Legends to him, and they go on a bit of a romp through the 1890s. It’s quite amazing. It’s a bit like an episode of Sherlock Holmes. We did a scene jumping onto the back of a horse and carriage, which was wonderful, and we meet an ancestor of Professor Stein (Victor Garber), who’s an actor. I can’t wait because I love watching Victor playing different versions of himself. He gets all hyped up about it, which I think is brilliant.

You tweeted a photo of a weeping angel à la Doctor Who on set. Should we be worried?
No. That was so funny because that was — when we meet Rip, we meet him in a graveyard. They’re going proper Victorian horror movie. And yes, I turned around in the graveyard and there was a weeping angel behind us, which is quite amusing. I didn’t even realize. I don’t think they even understood the significance of it, or maybe they’re just teasing me. I don’t think the props guys quite understood the sequence of how it got there, but it made me laugh.

How will Rip feel about new team member Zari and her plans to change time for the better?
I don’t think that he gets to know about that stuff yet. He’s very much on his own track. There’s a thing that he discovers, which is very important to him and he feels like at times he can sort out on his own, and then also realizes he needs to call on the Legends in order to help him because the Time Bureau, as much as they’re brilliant, they do things in too much of an official way in order for, in his opinion, things to actually get done. So his interaction with the Legends at the moment is very much as a means to an end for him in terms of what he’s trying to achieve.

Basically, he needs them to cut through the red tape.
Yeah, yeah. I think he’s really selfish, but I don’t think he quite realizes how selfish he is. There’s tensions there, which it’s not just like, “Hey we’re all together, we can do this together.” It’s like, “I’ll only call on you if I need you,” and I don’t know if that goes down particularly well.

We know Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough) will be returning this season. How do you think Rip would feel about facing him again?
He obviously feels very nervous about it, but in Rip’s mind, there are bigger things, there are bigger fish to fry, and without giving too much away, yes, the idea of Damien Darhk coming back, and being resurrected, which means the darker sides of his character would come out because that’s what happens when people are resurrected in this world, that is scary, but in Rip’s mind, there is a far greater foe to be worried about.

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow airs Tuesdays at 9 p.m. ET on The CW.

The Rogue Prince
Old 11-06-2017, 07:31 PM
Loyal Fan

DCTV Crossover Event "Crisis on Earth X" Official Teaser

The Rogue Prince
Old 11-07-2017, 12:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Sneak Peek - Episode 3x04

Quote:
Fringe alum John Noble to voice big bad Mallus on Legends of Tomorrow
The actor, who also starred on ‘Sleepy Hollow’ and ‘Elementary,’ will be heard soon

Legends of Tomorrow‘s new villain will sound very familiar to Fringe fans.

EW can reveal that John Noble will be lending his voice to The CW super series as season 3 villain Mallus, who has so far been shrouded in mystery but will first be heard during Tuesday’s episode.

“That’s the big mythology of the season and what makes Mallus cool at this stage of everyone’s viewing experience is that right now he is just a name and is this whisper,” executive producer Marc Guggenheim says. “You’ll learn more about him in [episode] 305.”

Here’s what we know so far: An acolyte of Mallus resurrected Kuasa (Tracy Ifeachor) and will soon bring Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough) back from the dead. Hence, Mallus has some serious power. Does this mean any past villain could be resurrected? “Theoretically, but I don’t think we have plans to resurrect anyone else at the moment,” Guggenheim says.

Though Noble — whose recent credits also include Sleepy Hollow and Elementary — is voicing Mallus, that doesn’t necessarily mean he’ll be unmasked as the villain. The Flash previously had Tony Todd voice the season 2 baddie Zoom, who was revealed to be played by Teddy Sears, while the third season featured Tobin Bell lending his voice to Savitar, who was later unmasked as a future version of Grant Gustin’s Barry Allen.

The Rogue Prince
Old 11-07-2017, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

Shame about Wentworth.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 11-07-2017, 07:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Legends of Tomorrow - Episode 3.06 - Helen Hunt - Promo and Promotional Photos

Source to view the photos in larger size and detail: X

The Rogue Prince

Last edited by Clarice83; 11-07-2017 at 08:09 PM
Old 11-07-2017, 08:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Legends of Tomorrow: Damien Darhk returns

Damien Darhk has returned!

During Tuesday’s episode of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, the Legends ventured to London 1879, where they discovered an occult group led by Eleanor Darhk (Courtney Ford), an acolyte of big bad Mallus (voiced by John Noble), who helped raise her father Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough) from the dead.

Though Damien was a member of the Legion of Doom last season on Legends, his memories were wiped after the events of Doomsworld, so as to not disrupt the timeline in which he eventually died at the hands of Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) during Arrow‘s fourth season. However, his resurrection has returned his memories, making this version of the character much darker and more magically powerful than what viewers saw last season. But he’s also no longer tied to a specific timeline, meaning he’s open season for Sara Lance (Caity Lotz).

“She wants him dead,” Lotz says of the man who killed Sara’s sister Laurel (Katie Cassidy). “If she can kill him without ruining everything, then hell yeah, whatever it takes. She won’t have to deal with Damien Darhk anymore, like he keeps coming back and haunting her, and haunting her, so I’m sure she’d love to end this once and for all.”

But now working under Mallus, Damien is also a much more formidable foe this season. “We’ll see him operating within a new group, and we’ll have to change the way that we fight,” Maisie Richardson-Sellers says. “Every time there’s a new villain, we have to change the whole way that we work as a team in order to combat them. So I think we’ll see him in a new light as well, which will be exciting. I don’t know for sure what the differences are, but I think he will be empowered in new ways.”

Damien Darhk is the second dead villain to be revived this season following the emergence of Kuasa (Tracy Ifeachor), who is Amaya’s (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) granddaughter. As previously revealed, The Flash villain Gorilla Grodd is also set to appear as part of this cabal of villains run by Mallus, whose motives are so far shrouded in mystery.

“We don’t really know the forces we’re fighting,” Richardson-Sellers says. “We’re just seeing these weird things going on throughout history that we’re going to go put together, and then slowly we’re like, ‘Hang on a sec, there’s a pattern here. What’s the linking factor?’ But the powers are so contrasting, which is great, between all the villains. I’m really interested to see how they work together as a team, and also to have some female villains is so exciting, because you haven’t seen that on this show. That’ll change the energy and the dynamic, especially because two of our team have totems, which are linked to one of the main villains. So that’s going to change everything because we can’t kill each other. It’s not straightforward anymore.”

The Rogue Prince
Old 11-07-2017, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarice83 (View Post)
Thanks for the latest info.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Any particular time periods we’ll see this season on Legends of Tomorrow? — Dhara
Next week, the team ventures to 1930s Hollywood, where they cross paths with a time-displaced Helen of Troy, who “renders all of our guys useless,” says EP Phil Klemmer, who also teases that we’ll soon see a no-time-period episode. “We blow through our production money and then some with our crossover, so it’s the infamous bottle [episode], which always turns out to be great, but it’s also driven by, ‘How can we do it all on our standing sets for as cheaply as possible?” Fellow EP Marc Guggenheim likens the episode to Star Trek: The Next Generation‘s “Cause and Effect” hour. “It’s our Groundhog Day episode, but [Zari] is at the center of it,” Guggenheim says.

The Rogue Prince
Old 11-09-2017, 12:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Gideon Will Appear "In The Flesh" In an Upcoming 'Legends of Tomorrow'

During a visit to the set of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow this week, Amy Pemberton — best known to fans as the voice of the Waverider’s onboard computer Gideon — revealed to reporters that her character would be appearing in the fiesh for the second time.

In the episode, she says, most of the cast is “kind of frozen,” and Gideon finds herself interacting primarily with Zari, a character with whom she has kind of a rocky relationship.

“So this whole thing is very much about Zari and her learning her place within the team, and Gideon has manifested herself to help her figure out where she fits in with the team,” Pemberton explained.

Her “beef” with Zari is the latest example of something that has been going on more for Pemberton: getting a chance to develop relationships with members of the show’s expansive cast of characters. Pemberton says that besides Zari, Gideon does not particularly like Mick Rory — something she says is too bad because she gets along well with actor Dominic Purcell.

On the other side of the equation, Gideon usually really likes and respects the ship’s captain — both Rip Hunter, and now Sara Lance, who she says earned Gideon’s respect along the way.

As for Rip? Pemberton says it is not just fans’ imagination that it seems there is some chemistry between the pair.

“We’ve always played that love story from the start; she’s always been in love with [Rip],” Pemberton admitted. “That’s why he on-camera episode was so fun, when they had the kiss from everything. To have to step back from that, she adores him. I know there’s a lot going on with how he acted last time, but she’s in love with him, I think. She always will be.”

As for Sara, Pemberton says she would be open to such a romance, but does not expect it in part because “Her and Ava [Sharpe], I don’t know what’s going on there at the moment.”

Sharpe is an agent with the Time Bureau, whose no-nonsense attitude has put her at odds with Sara and whose recent sparring match with the White Canary left some fans feeling like they needed a cigarette.

While she will not physically appear in the upcoming “Crisis on Earth-X” crossover story, Pemberton revealed that the voice of Gideon will interact with some of the non-Legends heroes, most memorably Oliver Queen.

“There’s a few moments with him that are really nice and really fun,” she said, but added, “I don’t think he likes Gideon.”

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow airs on Tuesday nights at 9 p.m. ET/PT following new episodes of The Flash.

Quote:
Caity Lotz Talks John Constantine on 'Legends of Tomorrow'

When John Constantine (Matty Ryan) comes to DC's Legends of Tomorrow, series star Caity Lotz says that his relationship with Sara Lance will change quickly, but ultimately the two will like each other.

During a visit to the Waverider's lab last night, Lotz told reporters that Constantine's trademark arrogance will rub Sara the wrong way at first.

“I’ve gotten to work with Matt before on Arrow, although I think I was possessed pretty much the whole time,” Lotz said. “He’s a fabulous actor; we had so much fun on set. I think Sara — he’s this really cocky guy who thinks he’s the s—t, and I think Sara kind of throws him for a loop because he thinks he’s so impressive, but then she…takes everybody down. I think they’re friends — they like each other.”

In Ryan's Arrow episode, he used his mastery of the mystic arts to reunite Sara's soul with her body after she was revived using the Lazarus Pit.

Ryan's character, who intimated on Arrow that he had a history with Damien Darhk, will likely also have ties to the totems worn by Vixen, Kuasa, and Zari.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow airs on Tuesday nights at 9 p.m. ET/PT following new episodes of The Flash.

The Rogue Prince
Closed Thread   Post New Thread