Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2005, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Here is what TV Guide says about eppy 2/9:

Bobby blackmails Grace into letting him go on a hunting trip with Peter by threatening to tell Jack about her relationship with Tom.
Old 02-02-2005, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

Holy crap! I would smack Bobby, if I didn't love him and Peter so much. As it is, Jack finds out anyway. God, is everyone going to be against T/G???!! I mean, they've got the ethics committee, Jack, Bobby, and tons of critisism, and that's only the begining. I hope they can make it through all the stress.
Old 02-02-2005, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

I know, it seems like everyone is against their relationship. I don't get why, they're happy for christ's sake!
Old 02-02-2005, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

You'd think people could just let them be. Oh, well, let's just see it as many tests to an inevitably happy relationship.

Last edited by deathofacat; 02-02-2005 at 05:12 PM
Old 02-02-2005, 10:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

Grace doesn't deserve this. Bobby blackmailing her is waaay worse than her keeping her relationship from him. He's her son, she doesn't have to tell him anything. Plus, she knows the situation is not the most favorable in outsiders eyes and wanted to see how serious things got before she said anything. Grace is happy for the first time ever and it has to get rained on. This bites. I'm so glad that her talk with Bobby didn't deter her from thinking doing it on the kitchen table would be a good idea. Oh, I am looking forward to DVD commentary on that one! It's like Bradley's wishes come true.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:23 AM
Master Fan

Ooh, I couldn't agree more! I want to kill Bobby! And can't wait till next week! Brad in his shorts.......
Old 02-03-2005, 09:38 AM
Ultimate Fan

Bradley in shorts. Only good things can come from that. He has great legs.
Old 02-03-2005, 11:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

I don't think that Jack and Bobby are against their relationship, but more so the change that's taking place. From an earlier episode, Grace said it was always "Grace and Bobby", but now it's got to be "Jack and Bobby". Bobby still has spent more time with Grace and perhaps seeing his mom pretend he's oblivious to signs of flirting hurts him - maybe he wanted her to be open with him and treat him like an adult. Yes, the relationship needs to be kept secret, but I don't think Bobby would blabber about that. Regarding Jack, I still completely agree with what I posted earlier - I would be completely upset by the whole sitution. It wouldn't be TV if there weren't problems attached to a relationship. I don't think that people are against their relationship, it's just that it takes time to change and adapt to a situation.
Old 02-03-2005, 02:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

Well put, Chrissy.
Old 02-03-2005, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

I second that. I tend to be on T/G's side, so I forget sometimes that the other people have feelings too. I definatly agree with what Chrissy said about Bobby being hurt by his mom's not confiding in him. They're obviously close, and suddenly there's something completely new there. But Bobby's a pretty mature kid, I can see him coming around to the idea. Jack I'm more worried about, but I don't get as much why he has a right to be angry, (aside from that it's gotta be weird having your mom date), since half the things he does he never tells Grace about. Oh, well, I guess we'll see.
Old 02-07-2005, 12:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

Alrighty, I just checked the ep description for Time Out of Life (airing February 16) at tvguide.com, and it seems a bit more detailed.
Quote:
Time Out of Life
60 mins.

A professor (George Wyner) catches Tom and Grace kissing and threatens to report them unless they end their relationship. Meanwhile, Bobby plans a sleepover with the cool guys in school; and the town is struck by a blizzard, which strands Grace at Peter's office, and Jack at R.J.'s, along with Katie, Missy, Randy, Courtney and Nate.
OK, so the first part makes me think that T/G don't give in to the prof's threat since the whole issue gets brought to the Ethics Committee. Yay, for them standing their ground. Boo, to another professor being added to the hit list.

Another thing that kinda worries me is that Grace is stuck with Peter in his office. Before, it was just that they were suck in their offices...What to do? What to do?

The kids being stuck at the restaurant will prove very interesting and I'm looking forward to the J/C connection and how that plays out.

It'll be nice to see a snow-covered Hart too.
Old 02-07-2005, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Candace! I was gonna try and stay away from here because I all ready know waaay too much.. but, yeah.. anyway..

I don't know what to think about T/G getting caught by the professor 'cause we already know it gets to the Ethics Committee

With the whole Grace in Peter's office, I don't think too much will go on in there.. I don't know why, hmm... maybe because she'll probably be thinking about Tom the whole time..

The kids at R.J.'s will be interesting. I'm actually looking forward to what will happen there..
Old 02-07-2005, 04:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

Episode 18: Friends with Benefits
Airdate: April 20, 2005
Guest Stars: Dean Collins (as Warren) John Heard (as Dennis Morgenthal)

Synopsis

Grace is now working with a new TA, Margaret which leads Grace at a lost without Tom even with another TA. Grace catches up on old times with a former colleague, Julius Edelman who was her former mentor when she was a TA at the college. But Grace is a little scared of how he'll feel about her once he finds out about her former relationship with Tom on campus---but the story takes a surprising turn for both.

Bobby takes a chance and tries to join for the track team. Lastly, Missy joins a Bible Study Group after her break up with Randy, but it doesn't go so well for her. In fact, Missy is not feeling well at all in this episode and later speaks to Jack...what could it possibly be?

TVTome
Old 02-07-2005, 05:01 PM
Master Fan

"former realtionship with Tom."

Maybe they can still be friends, and then be together later on in the show. I'm praying...

As for Peter/Grace and the office, the writers had so better not go there. They're going off a bridge right now.
Old 02-07-2005, 05:47 PM
Master Fan

Dude, i'm never coming back to this thread again. I'm going to cry now.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread