Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2015, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the article link.
Old 10-15-2015, 06:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

iZOMBIE
“Love & Basketball” – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

THINGS ARE STARTING TO GET REAL — Liv (Rose McIver), Detective Babineaux (Malcolm Goodwin) and Ravi (Rahul Kohli) investigate the mysterious death of a peewee basketball coach. Liv, consumed with overzealous coach brains, gives Major (Robert Buckley) a much needed pep talk. Meanwhile, things get a little crazy when Blaine (David Anders) and Ravi are forced to work together to recreate the cure. Lastly, Detective Babineaux receives a surprise visit from Suzuki’s widow Helen. Michael Fields directed the episode written by Bob Dearden (#205). Original airdate 11/3/2015.
The CW Primetime Listings for the Week of November 2 | Spoilers
Old 10-15-2015, 06:54 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
iZOMBIE
“Love & Basketball” – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

THINGS ARE STARTING TO GET REAL — Liv (Rose McIver), Detective Babineaux (Malcolm Goodwin) and Ravi (Rahul Kohli) investigate the mysterious death of a peewee basketball coach. Liv, consumed with overzealous coach brains, gives Major (Robert Buckley) a much needed pep talk. Meanwhile, things get a little crazy when Blaine (David Anders) and Ravi are forced to work together to recreate the cure. Lastly, Detective Babineaux receives a surprise visit from Suzuki’s widow Helen. Michael Fields directed the episode written by Bob Dearden (#205). Original airdate 11/3/2015.
The CW Primetime Listings for the Week of November 2 | Spoilers
Thanks.
Old 10-16-2015, 12:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Anything iZombie? — Jeannine
Love is in the air! We’ll soon meet FBI Agent Dale Bozzio (Jessica Harmon), who comes in to work on a case and catches Clive’s eye. In other news, don’t expect Liv to uncover the truth about her new roomie Gilda anytime soon. The writers have penned 12 episodes so far and she’s still firmly embedded. “She’s clever, that girl,” EP Rob Thomas says. “I doubt she’ll make it through the season.”
Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Chicago Fire,' 'Agent Carter' and more | EW.com
Old 10-16-2015, 12:05 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Anything iZombie? — Jeannine
Love is in the air! We’ll soon meet FBI Agent Dale Bozzio (Jessica Harmon), who comes in to work on a case and catches Clive’s eye. In other news, don’t expect Liv to uncover the truth about her new roomie Gilda anytime soon. The writers have penned 12 episodes so far and she’s still firmly embedded. “She’s clever, that girl,” EP Rob Thomas says. “I doubt she’ll make it through the season.”
Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Chicago Fire,' 'Agent Carter' and more | EW.com
Thanks.
Old 10-18-2015, 10:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

Send Leanne some questions!

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 10-20-2015, 03:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

Exclusive: A Gilda and Major romance may be on the way in this @CWiZombie sneak peek
Old 10-20-2015, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Uh no. Stay away girl!
Old 10-20-2015, 09:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the sneak peek.

Though it makes me sad.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 10-21-2015, 01:04 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Thanks.
Old 10-22-2015, 03:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

Question: Any scoop on iZombie? —Steven
Ausiello: That surprise hook-up between Major and Gilda? Not a one-time thing, exec-producer Diane Ruggiero-Wright reveals. “Major’s doing some grudge-f—ing,” the EP declares. So will Liv find out about her ex’s new extracurricular activities? “People always find out something,” she hints. “Even if they don’t find out the whole story, you can’t get away with anything. They’ll be, ‘You did something with somebody. I don’t know quite what you did, but you did something wrong.'” BONUS iSPOILER: Turns out the Peyton/Ravi heart-to-heart in last Tuesday’s episode was supposed to be a goodbye. “That scene was written as an end — that was it,” Ravi’s portrayer, Rahul Kohli, reveals. “It was supposed to be them saying, ‘Good to see you. All the best.’ And that hug was supposed to be a platonic hug. But Aly [Michalka] and I did our scene together and we really had fun with it. And then we get an email from [exec producer] Rob [Thomas] a couple days later and he’s like, ‘Awww, I want more.'”
‘Once Upon a Time’: Is The Devil Joining Season 5? | TVLine

iZOMBIE
“Max Wager” – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

FORMER NBA CHAMP RICK FOX GUEST STARS — Liv (Rose McIver) unwittingly crosses paths with the most dangerous man in Seattle while investigating the murder of degenerate gambler Harry (guest star Ray Galletti). Detective Babineaux (Malcolm Goodwin) has a super-fan moment when he and Liv question NBA Hall of Famer Calvin Owens (guest star Rick Fox) at Harry’s funeral. Meanwhile, Blaine’s (David Anders) father (guest star Robert Knepper “Prison Break”) makes a huge discovery, and Ravi (Rahul Kohli) delivers some bad news. Lastly, Evan (guest star Nick Purcha) has a big secret to share with Liv, and Major (Robert Buckley) continues to struggle. John Kretchmer directed the episode written by Graham Norris (#207). Original airdate 11/7/2015. spoilertv

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 10-22-2015 at 07:14 PM
Old 10-26-2015, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for posting those tidbits.
Old 10-26-2015, 05:55 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Question: Any scoop on iZombie? —Steven
Ausiello: That surprise hook-up between Major and Gilda? Not a one-time thing, exec-producer Diane Ruggiero-Wright reveals. “Major’s doing some grudge-f—ing,” the EP declares. So will Liv find out about her ex’s new extracurricular activities? “People always find out something,” she hints. “Even if they don’t find out the whole story, you can’t get away with anything. They’ll be, ‘You did something with somebody. I don’t know quite what you did, but you did something wrong.'” BONUS iSPOILER: Turns out the Peyton/Ravi heart-to-heart in last Tuesday’s episode was supposed to be a goodbye. “That scene was written as an end — that was it,” Ravi’s portrayer, Rahul Kohli, reveals. “It was supposed to be them saying, ‘Good to see you. All the best.’ And that hug was supposed to be a platonic hug. But Aly [Michalka] and I did our scene together and we really had fun with it. And then we get an email from [exec producer] Rob [Thomas] a couple days later and he’s like, ‘Awww, I want more.'”
‘Once Upon a Time’: Is The Devil Joining Season 5? | TVLine

iZOMBIE
“Max Wager” – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

FORMER NBA CHAMP RICK FOX GUEST STARS — Liv (Rose McIver) unwittingly crosses paths with the most dangerous man in Seattle while investigating the murder of degenerate gambler Harry (guest star Ray Galletti). Detective Babineaux (Malcolm Goodwin) has a super-fan moment when he and Liv question NBA Hall of Famer Calvin Owens (guest star Rick Fox) at Harry’s funeral. Meanwhile, Blaine’s (David Anders) father (guest star Robert Knepper “Prison Break”) makes a huge discovery, and Ravi (Rahul Kohli) delivers some bad news. Lastly, Evan (guest star Nick Purcha) has a big secret to share with Liv, and Major (Robert Buckley) continues to struggle. John Kretchmer directed the episode written by Graham Norris (#207). Original airdate 11/7/2015. spoilertv
Thanks.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread