Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2009, 12:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Guess I missed that. My bad.

*puts on dunce cap*
Old 01-31-2009, 12:26 PM
Total Fan

This episode was filmed in november, by the way.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:56 PM
Total Fan

From Kristin:

Quote:
Will House and Cuddy get horizontal? Is Foreteen's number up?

These are some of the burning questions you romance-minded House fans are dying to know, so to celebrate tonight's big 100th episode on Fox, we went straight to Hugh Laurie, his costars and executive producer David Shore to get some inside scoop on the couplings.

Careful though, you might not like what you hear! Here are the heartbreakers the House crew revealed...

House and Cuddy Are Probably...(Sorry)...Doomed: First, the good news. Lisa Edelstein tells us there will be more nooky in the cards for her character, Cuddy, and House before the season ends. But before you Huddy fans get all excited and start scrawling "Dr. Lisa Cuddy-House" all over your Trapper Keepers, you should know that ultimately, there probably won't be any kind of romantic resolution.

"No," big boss Shore says flatly when asked if Cuddy and House will get a happy ending. "That's too much to hope for. I mean, could they be together? Maybe. Could they be happy together? No, I don't think so. They're just both too complicated and too damaged for it to be a happy kind of ending."

Lisa agrees. "I don't think these two people are ever going to go into the sunset happily ever after," she tells me. "Their space is not a happy space."

Still, Hugh insists that's all rubbish. "As a viewer, I would want those two lonely characters to find some sort of peace."

So, who's right?

Foreman Is in Truhhh-ble: A little blinded by love/lust, Foreman (Omar Epps) slips Thirteen (Olivia Wilde) the real drugs in the Huntington's trial, and Shore reveals that he won't get away with it. "When people make mistakes," Shore says, "when people make decisions, when people take chances, there's a price to be paid. If you're prepared to pay a price, let's see you pay that price a little bit. He's going to pay a price."

Ruh-roh. One possible upside? It sounds like all this cheatery could bring Foreteen closer together. "I think through that experience he realizes how much he actually cares for Thirteen," Omar tells me. "Still, because of her disease, the haul can only be for so long."

Tragic, but true. And Olivia Wilde is far too aware of how easy it would be to off her. "Thirteen would be very easy to kill, not only with her disease, but she's so self-destructive that she could throw herself under a bus or off a bridge at any moment, so you never know," says Wilde.

The Season Finale Will Be "Emotional": "I think a lot of the stuff that's been brought to a boil will have to go somewhere as far as the personal relationships, as far as House and the journey he's been on this year with his own kind of transformation," says Wilde, which means we should get a resolution on everything that's listed above.

According to Shore: "It's going to be emotionally, just, big. It's not going to be spectacular physically. The episode might not cost as much to film, but I think it will be just as interesting and just as satisfying."

What do you think of the direction House is going in? Who are you rooting for?
Old 02-02-2009, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

Huh...interesting.

I kinda already knew that was coming. Shore had been saying for awhile that he didn't think that House could really have a real relationship with anyone. It's sad to think about, that's House, that's his character.
jess + tmblr | icon
+ join the 911 campaign
Old 02-02-2009, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer_the_pepperoni (View Post)
Huh...interesting.

I kinda already knew that was coming. Shore had been saying for awhile that he didn't think that House could really have a real relationship with anyone. It's sad to think about, that's House, that's his character.
I still don't trust Kristin's spoilers.

I don't take anything she says too seriously. we should just see how the season goes
Old 02-02-2009, 02:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks manu!

Quote:
"It's going to be emotionally, just, big. It's not going to be spectacular physically. The episode might not cost as much to film, but I think it will be just as interesting and just as satisfying."
Yay, emotional episodes are always awesome!

In terms of House and Cuddy: Didn't expect anything else.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:14 PM
Total Fan

It's nothing unexpected, I mean, not even the most delusional House/Cuddy fan would expect to see a full-blow relationship between them. They just can't play the House falling in love card. The sex is definitely going to add another layer to their relationship, like the kiss did, nothing more.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Great spoilers. I don't know that any of us expected them to ride off into the sunset together, holding hands, and laughing with their heads thrown back. I know I didn't. That's ridiculous. It's HOUSE! What they have is completely realistic to some modern day relationship occurrences. Like Shore says they can be together, that's the easy part. Being HAPPY is completely different. Neither one of them is entirely too happy with life right now (Ok maybe Cuddy is a little bit ) so to think that getting involved with each other would change anything is ridiculous. I wouldn't necessarily say that's all bad news. They're gonna shack up and that's all I anticipated for. We'll see what the future holds.

But I guess if Hugh has it his way they'll be married with 4 children by the end of the series.

Dr. Ashley
Huddy Queen of Medicine
*Huddy* Do you catch your breath when I look at you? Are you holding back like the way I do? Cause I'm tryin, tryin to walk away but I know this crush ain't going away.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:17 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa07 (View Post)
I still don't trust Kristin's spoilers.

I don't take anything she says too seriously. we should just see how the season goes
I TOTALLY agree.
But this is the direction I saw Huddy going in. They're not "walk into the sunset" people, well at least he's not, and we knew that going into it. I am excited to see it play out though!
Old 02-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by .manuela (View Post)
It's nothing unexpected, I mean, not even the most delusional House/Cuddy fan would expect to see a full-blow relationship between them. They just can't play the House falling in love card. The sex is definitely going to add another layer to their relationship, like the kiss did, nothing more.
I wasn't expecting a full blown relationship with them either.

they'll do it in their own Huddy way.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

Quote:
they'll do it in their own Huddy way.
Exactly, we'll be happy knowing that they tried.
jess + tmblr | icon
+ join the 911 campaign
Old 02-02-2009, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

We always know that House can´t be happy if he was the show would end
Old 02-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Total Fan

Besides, Kristin is still very much useless. Most of these quotes aren't new. She just likes to put her own spin on things. And it's nothing fans haven't predicted, anyway
Old 02-02-2009, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by .manuela (View Post)
Besides, Kristin is still very much useless. Most of these quotes aren't new. She just likes to put her own spin on things. And it's nothing fans haven't predicted, anyway
Very true, you can't rely too heavily on anything you read anywhere.
jess + tmblr | icon
+ join the 911 campaign
Old 02-02-2009, 02:56 PM
Total Fan

I mean, if you only take the quotes into consideration (as you should), it's not anything we haven't heard before, to be honest. It's Kristin, afterall
Closed Thread   Post New Thread