Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2007, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

House S&S #18:Because Here's Hoping the New Year Will Bring Lots of New Episodes

Episodes:

Title: No More Mr. Nice Guy
Airdate: 04.28.08
  • HOUSE QUESTIONS THE SINCERITY OF A PATIENT WHO'S TOO NICE TO BE HEALTHY ON "HOUSE" MONDAY, APRIL 28, ON FOX

House suspects an emergency room patient has a bigger problem then the E.R. initially diagnosed based on the fact that the patient is too nice. A skeptical House questions the patient's sunny disposition as the team tries to get to the bottom of his illness, but disagrees with House that niceness is a symptom. Meanwhile, House and Amber are at odds about how much time they each get to spend with Wilson, and Cuddy demands House give his team performance reviews in the "No More Mr. Nice Guy" episode of HOUSE airing Monday, April 28 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/ PT) on FOX. (HOU-413) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House; Lisa Edelstein as Dr. Lisa Cuddy; Omar Epps as Dr. Eric Foreman; Robert Sean Leonard as Dr. James Wilson; Jennifer Morrison as Dr. Allison Cameron; Jesse Spencer as Dr. Robert Chase; Peter Jacobson as Dr. Chris Taub; Kal Penn as Dr. Lawrence Kutner; Olivia Wilde as Thirteen

Guest Cast: Anne Dudek as Amber; Paul Rae as Jeff; Chad Morgan as Deb; Marwan Ghazali as Delivery Man; Chris Emerson as Young Man; Dina Defterios as Luisa Maria; Bobbin Bergstrom as Nurse

Title: Living The Dream
Airdate: 05.05.08
  • In an all-new episode, House is convinced that one of the actors (guest star Jason Lewis) on his favorite soap opera, 'Prescription Passion,' has a serious medical condition, but has to take matters into his own hands when both the actor and House's own team dismiss his assessment, believing that nothing is wrong with the soap hunk

Title: Living The Dream
Airdate: 05.12.08
  • In Part 1 of the two-part season finale, House is in a bus accident and loses four hours of his memory. He slowly pieces together that a fellow bus passenger was exhibiting signs of a deadly illness. But the details of who it is or how House got on the bus in the first place are locked inside his brain, and he’s desperate to add up the fleeting flashes in order to save someone who might not even know he or she could be dying.

Title: Wilson's Heart
Airdate: 05.19.08

In Part 2 of the two-part season finale, clues inside House's head hold the key to a patient's condition, and House's friendship with Wilson is tested beyond limits as murky memories from the bus accident the night before threaten to change their lives forever.

Links

General Spoilers

• House will move from Tuesdays @ 9 to Mondays @ 9.
  • There will be four more new episodes this season.
  • House will lose his memory in the season finale. More detail in the article below.

House didn't have to wait for its return to have its episodes shuffled. A two-parter originally scheduled to run on Super Bowl Sunday and the following Tuesday now will close the season, creator David Shore says. In that finale, House (Hugh Laurie) will be in an accident and lose memory of the preceding hours, Shore says.

"He'll be finding out what he's forgotten and its significance. Bringing his memory back is crucial," he says. "It's going to be big."

Stories about doctors Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) and Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard) and their relationship to House will have to be put off until next season, Shore says.

He hasn't encountered any big problems resuming the show, though schedules will have to be adjusted because some actors took movie roles during the strike. Are he and the writers rusty after the long break? "The audience will let me know," he says
    .From USAToday.com

Link to article.
+
  • Sex and the City studmuffin Jason Lewis has signed on to guest-star in a pivotal post-strike episode of House that will reaffirm Doc Crotchety's obsession with dayime television.

According to my candy-striped Princeton Plainsboro mole, House suspects that his favorite soap star (Lewis) may unknowingly be sick when he starts exhibiting strange symptoms on the air. Not one to wait around for the mystery ailment to cure itself, House takes matters into his own hands. I've got $100 that says he barges onto the set and causes a scene, prompting Cuddy to channel her inner Linda Blair.

Season Five Spoilers/Info
  • In response to a fan’s question about House’s mysterious past, Jacobs replied that in Season Five, “there will be a road trip with House and [fellow doctor] Wilson that will reach into House’s past.

Interviews

Link to interview below
  • MR: Are the actors restive -- are they wanting more screen time?

DS: They haven’t complained to me. I’m sure they’d like it. They do a good job and they like being here. But I think they also are enjoying [the fact that their characters are] not intimidated by House.

MR: I have to say, when I got to the end of an episode this season, I wasn’t saying, “Boy, I wish there was more of Chase.” I don’t dislike the characters, but there was so much else going on that interested me that I didn’t find myself thinking we should have gotten more of them.

DS: There’s also … I’m going to say something you’re readers aren’t going to like, but as someone running a television show, you have to be very careful – people think they want something and they do want something, but it’s not what they need, shall we say, and it’s not what the show needs. It’s great that they like those characters.

MR: If the show was going into Season 7 and we were still talking about this crush that Cameron has on House – we’d both be like, “Why are we still talking about this?”

DS: Been there, done that. Yeah, we felt that that had played itself out.

Though they may get a little more attention in the next round of episodes (they’d had little or no screen time some weeks), the show will still have a large cast of characters to deal with.

Ask Ausiello

Quote:
[b]House scoopage, please? — Megan

Ausiello: The Cutthroat Bitch is back! A Fox spokesperson confirms that Anne Dudek will reprise her role as Dr. House's female doppelganger for at least two more episodes this season.

Quote:
I'm dying for some House scoop. Seriously. I'll bake you cookies. — Lyaman

Ausiello: Good news: The two-part Super Bowl episode that got sidelined by the writers' strike will see the light of day this May. According to a Fox insider, the scripts will undergo a little tweaking and will now serve as this season's final two episodes. Series creator David Shore tells USA Today that in the second of those two, House will get in an accident and lose his memory of the preceding hours. "He'll be finding out what he's forgotten and its significance," says Shore. "Bringing his memory back is crucial." Gimme my cookies!

If you have anymore spoilers that you would like in this post just post them in this thread or send them to me via PM. If you think someone is unfairly credited or have any other problems just let me know. Spoilers are always subject to change.

Previous Thread

Last edited by meli5; 04-15-2008 at 01:58 PM
Old 12-23-2007, 05:57 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread
Old 12-23-2007, 08:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the thread!

Re-reading this:

Quote:
"That I can't say for sure," she demurs. "Right now, we're just exploring how Cameron and Chase running different departments either helps or hinders House. And how much they like being away from him and having their own space, or how much they don't like being away from them."
Still gives me baaaaad, bad feelings.

I'm looking forward to the post-December holiday ep just to see Wilson in that ridiculous hat.
Old 12-24-2007, 02:35 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm looking forward to 4.10!
Old 12-24-2007, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread. Good title

Quote:
Still gives me baaaaad, bad feelings
Why??

I think the two parter and the super bowl episode is no connection. I just remembered that teh super bowl episode was just a normal episode. They had planned for ag episode, but because of the strike, that changed
Old 12-24-2007, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread.

I can't wait to see 4.10.
Old 12-24-2007, 07:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by misanthropos (View Post)
Thanks for the thread!

Re-reading this:

Still gives me baaaaad, bad feelings.

I'm looking forward to the post-December holiday ep just to see Wilson in that ridiculous hat.
I think she was just describing what they were doing all season
Old 12-24-2007, 12:57 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 12-24-2007, 07:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Yay for new thread!

I wish we'd get more spoilers soon.
Old 12-25-2007, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I hope that too. I want more info on the Christmas episode
Old 12-25-2007, 10:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina86 (View Post)
I think she was just describing what they were doing all season
Yup, I was. And possibly what they might be doing for the rest of the season if things don't change. I miss Pritty Hairs

I want to know how the writer's strike has really affected the storylines of Season 4.
Old 12-26-2007, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Pritty Hairs?? :-)
Old 12-26-2007, 11:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yup, it's all on the LJ community MSPaint TV. I love that place.
Old 12-29-2007, 06:47 PM
Loyal Fan

I like that in the 4.10 ep. stills, the only one that House has a smirk on his face for is the one with the original team & Wilson!
Old 12-30-2007, 09:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah i want to know about that hat too

misanthropos, you read mspaint_lolz too? Yay!