Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2013, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I hope when Zoe and Joel break up it's because of Zoe's feelings for Wade, but not Wade himself. If that makes any sense.
Old 08-13-2013, 01:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
Chris Pine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
I hope when Zoe and Joel break up it's because of Zoe's feelings for Wade, but not Wade himself. If that makes any sense.
I can't see it being Wade himself because I don't know if Zoe would ever take him back then honestly.

But I can see Joel telling Zoe that she is still in love with Wade when he leaves.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 08-13-2013, 01:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
It is just them being adults. It will also be part of Wade accepting reality and starting to move on. What good will holding onto his anger do? What comes of being a jerk to Joel or Zoe? Did either really actually do anything to him? Zoe decided that she couldn't forgive him because of his actions and she has chosen to move on with Joel who seems to be a perfectly nice guy who makes her happy. That is Wade's reality and what he will have to accept. He can remain bitter and angry, but really that won't get him anywhere. Or he can remain civil and with time it will get easier. And it is a lot easier if he lets go of the anger faster.

And for Zoe she has no reason to be angry with Wade. She chose to move on. So as long as Wade is being an adult it is what it is. She may not like seeing him move on or not be jealous, but she shouldn't expect anything else. And if she reacts to him moving on that will let on to Joel that all is not peachy.
I think Wade will be hurt that she probably gave him no closure and is now back with Joel. But I never really thought of Wade being angry at Zoe. I think he would be more angry with himself. I don't think he has forgiven himself for his actions. He needs to accept that although his mistake cost him dearly this time he can move on and learn from it in the future.
Old 08-13-2013, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemers718 (View Post)
I think Wade will be hurt that she probably gave him no closure and is now back with Joel. But I never really thought of Wade being angry at Zoe. I think he would be more angry with himself. I don't think he has forgiven himself for his actions. He needs to accept that although his mistake cost him dearly this time he can move on and learn from it in the future.
Even if he is angry with himself he may still lash out at her which he has done in the past. And I wouldn't be surprised at that. He probably isn't angry with her per se, but more the situation and what lead to it. Although initially he may develop more of the I don't give a damn and why do you care attitude that he gets to protect himself.
Old 08-13-2013, 01:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
Even if he is angry with himself he may still lash out at her which he has done in the past. And I wouldn't be surprised at that. He probably isn't angry with her per se, but more the situation and what lead to it.
Besides isn't George there to be angry at Zoe? LOL
Old 08-13-2013, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemers718 (View Post)
Besides isn't George there to be angry at Zoe? LOL
LOL yeah I forgot that
Old 08-13-2013, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

If he does, Zoe should see through it. She saw through his act in 2X01.
Old 08-13-2013, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
If he does, Zoe should see through it. She saw through his act in 2X01.
She should, but what can she do or say? Is she going to call him out on it and bring up the idea of why he is protecting himself? Does she want to go there? Probably not. She'll let it go or get pissy with him because he may act like an ass.
Old 08-13-2013, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

If he acts like an ass, she'll get pissy. Letting it go would be boring/no interaction.
Old 08-13-2013, 02:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
Chris Pine

Quote:
If he acts like an ass, she'll get pissy. Letting it go would be boring/no interaction.
If she ignored it would it bother him more?

I mean if Wade acts like Zoe with Joel doesn't bother him it will really get to her. Most people act like a jerk to get a reaction...if she didn't give one then what?!

But I think you are right, you would get a lot more comedy if they both acted up!

~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 08-13-2013, 02:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
I am sorry maybe I don't understand. Zoe is going to come back after 5 months in a full blown relationship. Where the L word is being exchanged. Wade is not in a good place. Are those feeling just going to go away? No This is the route the writers have taken. How would it make sense for Zoe and Wade to be hanging out? Will they interact? Yes but It is going to be a slow process., I don't think that the WZ SL is going to be the comedy portion of this show. The characters surrounding them Yes. Their indiviual SL's yes. But the two of them no.
Old 08-13-2013, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Or maybe they'll both act like it doesn't bother them. Who knows. Just have to wait and see.

I'm not saying they'd be hanging out. They shouldn't be. But we want them to interact.
Old 08-13-2013, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
If she ignored it would it bother him more?

I mean if Wade acts like Zoe with Joel doesn't bother him it will really get to her. Most people act like a jerk to get a reaction...if she didn't give one then what?!

But I think you are right, you would get a lot more comedy if they both acted up!
If he gets a rise out of Zoe then he'll be getting what he wants. That is a reaction. If she ignores it and just carries on as usual that would hurt him more because he will then think that she has moved on for real. Chances are she won't be reacting as early as 301 or 302. She is coming back sane and in a stable relationship. She also knows that Wade can be an ass at times so she may just let it go because getting pissy draws attention to the way he is acting. And it all goes back to why is he acting that way. It will go to the huge elephant that will be bothering both of them that neither are going to want to bring up. The fact that Wade told her he loved her and she has returned with someone else making it look like what he told her didn't mean anything to her.

Or they both act like nothing ever happened and they are just barely more than strangers.
Old 08-13-2013, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I think his ILY meant a lot to her and probably scared her a bit.
Old 08-13-2013, 02:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
Chris Pine

Quote:
I think his ILY meant a lot to her and probably scared her a bit.
Oh I agree. I think that is what pushed her away much like her faith in him with the sign and everything pushed him away.

And yet at some point they need to deal with it, but while she is with Joel it isn't the appropriate time in a way....

And Tracie, that was what I was getting at, will they act like they barely know each other?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread