Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2013, 12:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
I think that Wade and Joel are going to be a lot of fun. I think Joel is going to be that guy that Wade is going to want to hate, but he just can't. LOL And Wade and he will end up getting along just fine.

And no Joel has no idea what he is about to walk into. He should hopefully catch on quickly so he isn't left in the dark for long.
I think 302 will clue him in. Yes i think your right about them get along ok. I think Wade is going to get alot of amusment out of him and his fish out of water ways.
Old 08-13-2013, 12:37 PM
Elite Fan

I don't want Joel to be as clueless as George and Zoe seem to be. We already have 2 clueless characters. We don't need a 3rd.

Maybe Joel fitting in won't be so bad. He may want to stick around because he likes it. And even after he and Zoe breaks up. He is nice and it is Zoe's fault that he is there. Zoe won't be able to be mean to him, but she will want him gone. If he sticks around then that causes problems for her. So she won't be able to try out her fantasy and then just get rid of it easily when she realizes it doesn't work. She'd be squirming because the longer Joel is there the more Wade is going to think it is because there is something still there between her and Joel. And if they started to work things out that would cause problems and be enough reason for Wade to back off.
Old 08-13-2013, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

I hope not. I hope he figures things out on his own and doesn't need it explained. Its just obvious to him. I don't want anymore clueless people who can't see what's right there.

-Hannah
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Tracie
Banned

Quote:
I don't want Joel to be as clueless as George and Zoe seem to be. We already have 2 clueless characters. We don't need a 3rd.

Maybe Joel fitting in won't be so bad. He may want to stick around because he likes it. And even after he and Zoe breaks up. He is nice and it is Zoe's fault that he is there. Zoe won't be able to be mean to him, but she will want him gone. If he sticks around then that causes problems for her. So she won't be able to try out her fantasy and then just get rid of it easily when she realizes it doesn't work. She'd be squirming because the longer Joel is there the more Wade is going to think it is because there is something still there between her and Joel. And if they started to work things out that would cause problems and be enough reason for Wade to back off.
With just the little stuff we know about 302 I see no reason he won't be up to speed very quickly.

Quote:
I hope not. I hope he figures things out on his own and doesn't need it explained. Its just obvious to him. I don't want anymore clueless people who can't see what's right there.
He is a writer. He is observant by nature. He is going to pick it up real fast.
Old 08-13-2013, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Just seeing ZW's interaction should clue Joel in.
Old 08-13-2013, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemers718 (View Post)

He is a writer. He is observant by nature. He is going to pick it up real fast.
One would think. He should pick up stuff in the premiere since it appears he's watching.... I am sure he will see WZ.

-Hannah
Old 08-13-2013, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umgirl (View Post)
One would think. He should pick up stuff in the premiere since it appears he's watching.... I am sure he will see WZ.
He should be watching and seeing what is going on. And it make sense that his eyes would be on Zoe. And if he is watching from afar he may notice Zoe's behavior and actions if she is around Wade because she may forget that Joel could be watching her. So he may see a more natural reaction between Zoe and Wade at that time.
Old 08-13-2013, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
He should be watching and seeing what is going on. And it make sense that his eyes would be on Zoe. And if he is watching from afar he may notice Zoe's behavior and actions if she is around Wade because she may forget that Joel could be watching her. So he may see a more natural reaction between Zoe and Wade at that time.
Yeah, that's what I am thinking. She wouldn't know where he was, etc and if we are right about Lemon kissing Wade in front of her, he'd see her reaction and wonder.... with the party in 302, he could see more too. Odds are he will figure it out.

-Hannah
Old 08-13-2013, 01:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
Chris Pine

I don't get why WZ would want to hang out...and why if Joel picks up on stuff would he even want to stick with Zoe until Christmas?!

I am just confused.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 08-13-2013, 01:02 PM
Elite Fan

OK so I have a new spin on a Wade/NG scenario. What if it is only a couple of dates? The girl likes Wade more than he likes her. Wade isn't interested in pursuing anything more and yet she doesn't get the message or doesn't care? Basically she just becomes a nuisance.
Old 08-13-2013, 01:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
Chris Pine

Quote:
OK so I have a new spin on a Wade/NG scenario. What if it is only a couple of dates? The girl likes Wade more than he likes her. Wade isn't interested in pursuing anything more and yet she doesn't get the message or doesn't care? Basically she just becomes a nuisance.
This is what I would rather see!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 08-13-2013, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
I don't get why WZ would want to hang out...and why if Joel picks up on stuff would he even want to stick with Zoe until Christmas?!

I am just confused.
Its called television, not real life.

-Hannah
Old 08-13-2013, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I'm good with that.
Old 08-13-2013, 01:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
No growth I don't see that. That is a George/Shelby redo.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread