Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2013, 02:46 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemers718 (View Post)
I jumped aboard this idea several weeks ago, I think it would show tremedous growth on Wade and I think he need to have someone to show him that he can be appreciated and loved for who he is. It also shows him he has a choice no to except second best.
It would be great to see Zoe actually chasing Wade for once. It has been Wade chasing her all this time.

How many times has Zoe chased George? 3-4 times and he has gone after her once in last years finale (probably similar to this one).

And she shouldn't break up Wade's relationship. That is a given, but after he is single, I still want her to chase him. Like mentioned countless times on different threads, Wade doesn't want to be the second option. He has made that very clear. I am not sure how she will convince him that she needed to be with George, but I am sure LG will find a way to ruin it.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

Behind the Scenes on the Hart of Dixie Set | Video
Old 05-07-2013, 02:48 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
It can't be, logically, because there wouldn't be a show. Unless Zoe tell G to draw up papers to dissolve the partnership (thereby letting G know she's not coming back), we know she will.

Besides Traci is correct. Is this something the fans will ponder and spend all summer waiting to come back for a resolution? I just don't think so.

It MUST be something else. My money is on cheating, but who knows what LG thinks is a cliffhanger.
Season 1 of The O.C. ended with both Ryan and Seth leaving (Seth because Ryan left). That worked because even though people knew they were both coming back, things had happened in Newport while they were away and changed the dynamic of certain relationships, none more than Seth and Summer.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogh (View Post)
Season 1 of The O.C. ended with both Ryan and Seth leaving (Seth because Ryan left). That worked because even though people knew they were both coming back, things had happened in Newport while they were away and changed the dynamic of certain relationships, none more than Seth and Summer.
This was one the best season finales ever.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I think Zoe needs to go to NY over the summer and get her crap together. I do not think she is in the shape to be with anyone right now.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I think Zoe needs to go to NY over the summer and get her crap together. I do not think she is in the shape to be with anyone right now.
I don't think anyone will argue with that. And with there being a time jump I think that is the safest assumption.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Anyone catch the part where Cress said that someone needs to get pregnant?
JK is pregnant...
Old 05-07-2013, 02:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Two alligators! I bet that means one's a decoy Burt Reynolds
Old 05-07-2013, 02:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by olimix57 (View Post)
JK is pregnant...
Yeah... That came to mind...

Thanks for posting the link Tracie
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the video Tracie!

I hate that "bad timing" was mentioned in regards to George & Zoe. Ughh
Elite Fan

Quote:
JK is pregnant...
I missed that, but I don't think he mean seriously. I don't know if JK would have known yet when they were filming or if she did she wasn't telling.

That is because the video cut out on me.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
JK is pregnant...
Maybe he knew she was pregnant then? The interviews was done awhile ago.

I don't think he referred to her though unless Lemon decides to get a baby without a father.

About the "Behind the scenes". Much much better questions than the Clevvertv interviews. SP wasn't asked about Zade, his singing or apprehension for taking off his shirt.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:00 PM
Banned

Thanks for posting Tracie. 2 Hours!
Old 05-07-2013, 03:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Wow! Fabulous interview!

I really like SP so much better than George (always have) -- and thought his comments were almost as unintentionally candid as what I usually expect when WB drops spoilers. I especially liked the way he paused when the interviewer asked who George should end up with. Does this mean that SP is a ZW shipper too? I also liked that he said that he thought George needs to be alone for awhile. (And I was soooo glad to see him talk about how he thought Tansy was good for George after the way the writers treated her character).

And TM has clearly now become the "face" of the show's production end. (Am I the only one who noticed that he talked about "writers like LG..." instead of giving her credit for running the show?)
Old 05-07-2013, 03:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
I missed that, but I don't think he mean seriously. I don't know if JK would have known yet when they were filming or if she did she wasn't telling.

That is because the video cut out on me.
I wouldn't rule it out.
JK is probably 3-4 months pregnant and they filmed the finale a month ago? Who knows really.

But if LG wants to give the Z/W/G triangle a break for a bit and have Zoe and George in a relationship, I wouldn't put it past her to focus on another triangle.
Lemon got pregnant by Lavon (we all know LG loves cheating story lines). And next season, we have a triangle with L/L/AB.

So the chance of something like that happening is slim to none, but it is pretty weird to hear Cress mention a pregnancy when none of the characters are stable enough for that.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread