Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2015, 07:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
i'm not sure what went down with them.
Where do I begin? Let's put it this way, if you had any sort of love for the Mike x Paige relationship, the writers pretty much crushed and stomped on it. It was that bad. Talk about sinking a ship.

Not sure if you want to be spoiled so I'll put it in spoiler tags
Spoiler:
Old 05-30-2015, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

you don't have to use spoiler tags, this is the spoiler board after all. oh, wow!
Old 05-30-2015, 01:41 PM
Elite Fan

Rachel is right. There is no need for spoiler tags on the Spoilers Board.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 06-01-2015, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like mike and paige fans are screwed.
Old 06-10-2015, 04:26 AM
New Fan

Can't wait for season3! Not long now!
Old 06-10-2015, 04:29 AM
New Fan

sorry double post!
Old 06-10-2015, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaH (View Post)
sorry double post!
No worries!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 07-10-2015, 07:57 AM
Elite Fan

Anyone else surprised at how well Mike and Paige are doing so far this season? Mike forgave her right off the bat. They finally had the conversation they needed to have where Mike explained everything that happened in that hellhole the girls were being kept in and apologized for his bad choices and Paige listened. And they hugged. I have hope again even though I maybe shouldn't want them together after the insane thing Paige did, lol. But she was clearly not in her right mind, girl is seriously broken right now but getting better slowly, and if Mike can get past it, then I think I can too. Those two just kill me, I can't help but love them. I'm just glad Mike is alive and they have a chance to repair things.

Aaron Tveit to Star in Fox’s Live Grease -- Vulture

^Totally random, but I had to share this. Aaron is going to be Danny in the tv production! I did not know I wanted this but now that it's happening I'm like yaaaaassss give it to me now, lol. Not sure when it airs, apparently some time this year, but I can't wait to see this!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 07-10-2015 at 11:10 AM
Old 07-19-2015, 07:02 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Aaron Tveit to Star in Fox’s Live Grease -- Vulture

^Totally random, but I had to share this. Aaron is going to be Danny in the tv production! I did not know I wanted this but now that it's happening I'm like yaaaaassss give it to me now, lol. Not sure when it airs, apparently some time this year, but I can't wait to see this!
Thanks for the link.

Old 07-19-2015, 10:28 AM
Elite Fan

You're welcome!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 07-19-2015, 01:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

We'll be needing a new thread soon. Does anyone have some title ideas?

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 12-19-2015, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

‘Graceland’ Cancelled: USA Network Action Drama Will Not Return for Season 4 | Variety
Quote:
‘Graceland’ Canceled at USA Network After Three Seasons

OCTOBER 1, 2015 | 12:42PM PT
Elizabeth Wagmeister @EWagmeister

USA Network has pulled the plug on “Graceland,” Variety has learned. The action drama, which debuted as a summer series in 2013, will not return for Season 4.

Created by Jeff Eastin, the series followed a group of undercover agents from various law enforcement agencies who live together in a Southern California beach house, known as Graceland. Aaron Tveit starred alongside Daniel Sunjata as a rookie agent who’s assigned to the house right after he graduates from FBI training.

The NBCUniversal cabler show, which hailed from Fox 21 Television studios, also starred Vanessa Ferlito, Manny Montana, Brandon Jay McLaren and Serinda Swan.

Eastin took to Twitter to thank his fans Thursday afternoon, after learning of the cancellation.

“Graceland” premiered as one of the top cable dramas of its season with its freshman run averaging 4.3 million viewers. From Season 2 to Season 3, it fell off rather hard, down more than 30% in all categories. For the most recent season, it averaged a 0.55 rating in adults 18-49, a 0.66 rating in adults 25-54 and 1.5 million total viewers, according to Nielsen’s “live-plus 3” estimates.

A source close to the show tells Variety though USA was very pleased with the show creatively, the ratings just didn’t warrant a renewal.

Coming up on USA’s drama slate is the Legendary TV and Universal Cable Productions series “Colony” from Carlton Cuse, and “Queen of the South,” which is a produced by Fox 21 and UCP. USA Network and UCP also have the supernatural project “The Wilding,” a two-hour backdoor pilot from exec producers Tim Kring (“Heroes”) and writer-creator Silka Luisa (“To The Bone”).

The cable net also has ordered five drama pilots, many of which are co-productions with outside studios: “Shooter,” starring Ryan Phillippe, “Poor Richard’s Almanack,” David Goyer’s comic book-inspired “Brooklyn Animal Control,” Gale Anne Hurd’s “Falling Water” and period drama “Paradise Pictures.”

“Graceland” wrapped up its 13-episode third season on Sept. 17.

Rick Kissell contributed to this report.
Old 12-21-2015, 09:11 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry to hear that.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 12-22-2015, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

I can't believe they cancelled the show:-(

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 12-27-2015, 02:06 PM
MST Manager

Sorry to hear the show has been cancelled.

Due to this, I am closing this thread. Thanks for being here with us at Spoilers.