Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2009, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gossip Girl S&S #885: Because Carter can make some good girls go bad.

Welcome to the Gossip Girl spoiler and speculation thread, feel free to post about any upcoming story-line and discuss it with the other people in here. We urge you to not bash the actors nor the users because it's not allowed by the rules, but anything else with a good argument is welcomed.

Effective immediately, the Spoilers Board Moderators reserve the right to temporarily close any thread that does not heed four official warnings given on any issue. This means that, if the Spoilers Board Moderators have to come in with four official warnings about any issue whatsoever, within 24 hours or so, then that particular thread will be temporarily closed. The duration of closure is subject to the Spoilers Board Moderators' discretion. Upon re-opening of the temporarily closed thread, said thread will be closed again if any warnings are given within 24-48 hours of the reopening. Lastly, if numerous warnings need to be given over the course of a week, and the moderators suspect an attempt to get around the "four warnings" rule to avoid closure, we reserve the right to temporarily close the thread.

ATTENTION ALL GOSSIP GIRL FANS: From now on, please do not post any picspams or repeated spoiler images - regardless of who is in them. It takes up space and offends certain members/fanbases. When we get new pictures, post a few of them once, then link the rest. They will be added to our photobucket in the OP and can be accessed there from then on.

Episode 2.24:Valley Girls
Airdate: May 11, 2009
Description:
EPISODE FEATURES GUEST STARS BRITTANY SNOW ("AMERICAN DREAMS"), KRYSTEN RITTER ("CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC"), 80S ICON ANDREW MCCARTHY, MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG ("17 AGAIN") AND A PERFORMANCE BY NO DOUBT -- In a flashback to the 80s, 17-year-old Lily Rhodes (Snow) gets kicked out of boarding school and runs away to Los Angeles, reconnecting with her parents, Rick (McCarthy) and Cece (guest star Cynthia Watros, "Lost"), and sister, Carol (Ritter). Back in present day, Blair (Leighton Meester) and Nate (Chace Crawford) attend prom together, but the evening doesn't turn out exactly as planned and Chuck (Ed Westwick) has a little something to do with that. Serena (Blake Lively) and Lily (Kelly Rutherford) don't see eye-to-eye over Serena's recent run-in with the law. No Doubt performs in the episode as an 80s band called "Snowed Out." Penn Badgley, Taylor Momsen, Jessica Szohr and Matthew Settle also star.

Promo & Sneak Peeks: CANADIAN PROMO
SNEAK PEEK #1: Snowed Out? No Doubt, SNEAK PEEK #2: Nelly Knows She Can't Win Without Fraud, SNEAK PEEK #3: Carol Has, Like, Totally Almost Made It, SNEAK PEEK #4: The Rockville D0uche Returns; SNEAK PEEK #5: Sisterly Reunion; SNEAK PEEK #6: Keith + Carol 4 Never?, SNEAK PEEK #7: DS Dance
Brooklyn Time with DVJ!

Writer: Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage
Director: Mark Piznarki

Episode 2.25:The Goodbye Gossip Girl
Airdate: May 18, 2009
Description:
GRADUATION, GOSSIP GIRL DRAMA AND CLIFFHANGERS GALORE! — Gossip Girl decides to liven things up at the Constance Billard and St. Jude’s graduation by sending out a shocking and damaging email blast in the midst of the commencement ceremony, stirring Serena (Blake Lively) to come up with a plan of attack. The Mean Girls (guest stars Yin Chang, Nicole Fiscella, Amanda Setton and Dreama Walker) challenge Jenny (Taylor Momsen) to throw her hat in the ring to succeed Blair (Leighton Meester) as Queen Bee next year. Lily (Kelly Rutherford) and Rufus (Matthew Settle) struggle to repair their relationship after Lily’s betrayal. As for the cliffhangers, Blair and Chuck (Ed Westwick) finally…and Serena is shocked by…and Georgina (guest star Michelle Trachtenberg) decides to…and Dan (Penn Badgley), Nate (Chace Crawford) and Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) unknowingly….and it all happens in the series’ climactic season finale.

Promo & Sneak Peeks: CB Make Kissy Faces, NV Discuss Graduation Plans?, Oh, B, You Little **** There is no Chuck Bass without Blair.
Writer: Joshua Saffran
Director: Norman Buckley

According to Korbi

- There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
- NB will end this season.
- CB is top priority for season 3.
- CV will continue for a bit, but won't have as much resonance as Nate/Blair.
- CN will have a sweet story figuring out "the Blair of it all."
- The Jack/Blair secret is coming out.

Kristin said what?:

- Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi
- Gossip Girl is not uncovered, CB happen in the finale. See here.
- When the Blair/Jack secret comes out, it won't affect anything.
- Jenny will continue to have small stories and not be important this season.
- Keith van der Woodsen will appear in the spin off episode and they are casting him for GG.
- In S3, we will get to see Eric and Serena's father
- One of the CB/NB finale kisses was a foiler, but Blair will be kissing both boys in the last few episodes.
- There will be roofie action at prom
- Dan and Serena are over for the rest of the season.
- The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.

Ausiello scoops:

- Chuck will actually be helping Blair in her campaign to be Prom Queen.
- The whole gang takes on Gossip Girl.
- DS go to prom as friends.
- This season's final two episodes will make CB fans very happy.
- There will be another minions story line that ties Blair in with Rufus and Lily, and sets up Jenny's arc for next season.
- Stephanie Savage says that Dan and Serena "do not get back together as a couple."
- Lily and Rufus' love child will appear on the show in April or May.

Interviews:

-- According to people at Target, Chuck barely makes it to prom, and someone goes on Vanessa's trip with her.
-- According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
-- According to Amanda Setton, Penelope is going to get super mean in the last two episodes.
-- According to Stephanie Savage, the season ends with "three words, eight letters" and "Serena goes to war with Gossip Girl."
-- According to Ed Westwick, "We just shot the finale for the season, and there's an interesting conclusion. A happy one, I hope everyone will think."
-- Schwartz did say that Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) would remain at the forefront of the show.
"We get that that [relationship] works for people," Schwartz said with a laugh.

Magazines:
-- According to New York Magazine:

-Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
-- According to TV Guide, the producers are considering NS (Source:TV guide.)

Old 05-09-2009, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

tnft
Old 05-09-2009, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT, yay for the Leighton song!
nadia/100k at Dianna|
Old 05-09-2009, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPisKiller90 (View Post)
TFTNT, yay for the Leighton song!
dude for the video shes at a speakeasy haha she loves those! ep 7
Old 05-09-2009, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

tftnt
Old 05-09-2009, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloomgirl468 (View Post)
dude for the video shes at a speakeasy haha she loves those! ep 7
I'm telling you man, CB!
nadia/100k at Dianna|
Old 05-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm telling you man, CB!
i see this being used in a promo for them lol
Old 05-09-2009, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That would be amazing Court I'm still waiting for an Ed/Leighton duet, which will officially kill me.
nadia/100k at Dianna|
Old 05-09-2009, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT

I'm not gonna check out Chace's flicks cause I'm really really picky bout what I watch (unless my friends twist my arm). I adore Chace as a person as he is very VERY likable, but as an actor he doesn't interest me at all tbh. But I do hope he does well because anyone who is forced to play Nate is a trooper and deserves a break.
Old 05-09-2009, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That would be amazing Court I'm still waiting for an Ed/Leighton duet, which will officially kill me.
imo she'd love to but its up to him
Old 05-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Anita, word to all of that.

Court, I know. I'm just so excited ever since she mentioned it
nadia/100k at Dianna|
Old 05-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ah well even if he "sucks" he will still be huge he picks good roles unlike others on the cast like leightons done sucky ones, ed, blakes the only one who picked good ones
Old 05-09-2009, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ed's movie was terrible, I won't lie. But he was still good in it
nadia/100k at Dianna|
Old 05-09-2009, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Ed's movie was terrible, I won't lie. But he was still good in it
my friends and i had to turn it off it was wicked trippy and had no PLOT. at least donnie did lmao
Old 05-09-2009, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

I actually liked it. It was out of the box and cookoo. I take that over generic crap any day.

Overall though for me actors make the movie and not the plot. Like I would enjoy anything with Cary Grant or the Hepburns in it, and I guess now same goes for Ed.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread