Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2009, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnySlippers232 (View Post)
The 2.16 promo wasn't misleading, was it?
I don't even remember it, lol. I think it tried to show Chuck somehow responding to the blast from GG. He was in a car or something and looked shocked. But I don't think that scene was even in the episode.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Wasn't it the promo for 2.16 that had the conversation with JC that eluded to a JB hookup? But we never got it?
Old 01-27-2009, 10:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sendtherain (View Post)
Chuck and Random Girl 4ever! It's true love, guys.
Oh yeah Chuck & random girl forever...they're epic!
Old 01-27-2009, 10:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shu (View Post)
heck atleast blair acknowledges N. S pretends she only knows him through D.
so true shu, NB might not be probable at this point but its more likely than NS ever happening!

Quote:
Chuck and Random Girl 4ever! It's true love, guys.
I ship blair and the guy she made out with on dare night!
Old 01-27-2009, 10:27 PM
Master Fan

The 2.15 promo was the MOST misleading out of all the promos we've ever gotten from The CW. But many of them are actually accurate. Like the 2.14 wasn't so bad. They exaggerated the whole Chuck on the roof thing and Serena finding Allison's engagement ring...but it wasn't so bad, LOL.

NOTHING will be as bad as the 2.15 promo.
Elite Fan

Quote:
I just really don't see it that way. I feel like this girl is more tied to his past and the mythology of his father, and she is beautiful to him in that way. Plus he can still think Blair is perfect while being momentarily fascinated by some random woman he's never met before.

I wouldn't consider it as having anything to do with CB's endgame or not, but it is strange that they would have Chuck say it for no reason. I'm sure it will make more sense/be less creepy in the episode itself.

It's kind of like how Blair's "You have no one to blame but yourself" sounded so mean and awful in the promo and seemed to be about Blair sleeping with Jack, but then it turned out to be said in a completely different way in the episode and make perfect sense.
How does it make her beautiful though? that she's in the same sex club as his father lol...
And no to me if he does say that without taking it back or being IDK just a story he recounts, the way he looks at B will kinda be ruined for me forever. and one of my very reason for shipping them too. IS it for N to witness so as to see C as undeserving and feel free to pursue B?

Well I sure pray it makes sense in the end but honestly since episode 15, I'm just so scared and I know it will pbly be confirmed that he just says that just for the pleasure to eff with us...

Still that comment is not only making B look bad but ALL the females of the cast and once again I doubt they'd do this to S...
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen-cheerleaderx (View Post)
Oh yeah Chuck & random girl forever...they're epic!
I mean, she was wearing a mask and he wasn't. So it was like... He was exposed! She could see his inner secrets! She's the most beautiful woman EVA! She is his Ashwarya Rai! She doesn't want him to look into the secrets... For his own protection! She would give her life for him.

EPICNESS.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
The 2.15 promo was the MOST misleading out of all the promos we've ever gotten from The CW. But many of them are actually accurate. Like the 2.14 wasn't so bad. They exaggerated the whole Chuck on the roof thing and Serena finding Allison's engagement ring...but it wasn't so bad, LOL.

NOTHING will be as bad as the 2.15 promo.
I think this one will
Old 01-27-2009, 10:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleBee (View Post)
so true shu, NB might not be probable at this point but its more likely than NS ever happening.
HEYY now NS are just as likely to happen as NB, they've been friends for just as long & Nate always had a thing for her. ALSO S thinks Dan cheated on her so who knows?? & Shu you're totally right though, S never acknowledges N these days
Old 01-27-2009, 10:29 PM
Master Fan

Ohhhh. I don't care anymore. My head hurts trying to piece this puzzle together. We've gotten virtually no spoilers for 2.17. I have NO idea what it's about other than what the episode description tells us.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I mean, she was wearing a mask and he wasn't. So it was like... He was exposed! She could see his inner secrets! She's the most beautiful women EVA! She is his Ashwarya Rai! She doesn't want him to look into the secrets... For his own protection! She would give her life for him.

EPICNESS.
They're twu wuv BB, best believe it!
Old 01-27-2009, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by blairetchuck (View Post)
How does it make her beautiful though? that she's in the same sex club as his father lol...
And no to me if he does say that without taking it back or being IDK just a story he recounts, the way he looks at B will kinda be ruined for me forever. and one of my very reason for shipping them too. IS it for N to witness so as to see C as undeserving and feel free to pursue B?
Haha, I doubt Nate will notice that Chuck called another girl beautiful and then suddenly decide C is unworthy of Blair. I think it's more about the au pair. She's been cropping up a lot lately in Chuck's random one-liners. I doubt it's just a running joke - it's too creepy to be a running joke. I think she either looks like the au pair, or she IS the au pair.

Like, maybe he felt she was beautiful because he sensed a connection to her. But she was masked, so he didn't actually KNOW why he thought that. Then he later realizes who she is.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
But why would Josh try to sabotage his own show, LOL?
Because deep down he doesnt care for teenage series. This is what he did with OC too, he runs all his teenage based shows to the ground. You can tell by how he wrote Gossip girl and OC that he prefers to write adult relationships, thats why he prefers DS to CB, it's a lot easier to write DS in a mature way while maintaining their personalities but CB are so dynamic and outrageous that they're too more flashy than his typical type of pairing imo
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen-cheerleaderx (View Post)
HEYY now NS are just as likely to happen as NB, they've been friends for just as long & Nate always had a thing for her. ALSO S thinks Dan cheated on her so who knows?? & Shu you're totally right though, S never acknowledges N these days
I am trying hard to be nice

so no comment...I think the promo is misleading .....and we knwo ds are still around each other in ep 19.....
Master Fan

Guys, the ppl in that secret society party all have masks....Blair had a masquerade ball.

The make out between the nanny and chuck are in a similar setting with CB's make out.

You guys think that its just coincidence? Or maybe Chuck is confusing the nanny with Blair? Just a thought.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread