Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2008, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gossip Girl S&S #343: Because these people are damn good-looking...and sometimes they have sex with each other!

VANESSA TAKES AN "INTEREST" IN CHUCK
AARON KISSED A (GOSSIP) GIRL

Episode 2.06: New Haven Can Wait
Airdate: October 13, 2008
Writer: Joshua Safran ("Bad News Blair," "Summer Kind Of Wonderful") and Alexandra McNally
Director: Norman Buckley ("A Thin Line," "Much I Do")

PROMO: B v S; C v SB
PROMO 2: (extended)

BLAIR, SERENA, DAN, NATE & CHUCK PAY A VISIT TO YALE — After Blair (Leighton Meester) and Serena (Blake Lively) get into a catfight, Serena decides to get even with Blair, who has always dreamed of attending Yale, by ditching her plans to visit Brown, and instead accepting the Dean of Yale’s personal invitation to visit the school. After discovering that none of his recommendation letters for Yale were ever submitted, Dan (Penn Badgley) frantically tries to figure out a way to salvage his chances of getting into the school. While on the Yale campus, Chuck (Ed Westwick) is kidnapped by a group of Skull and Bones members and Nate (Chace Crawford) hooks up with a co-ed. Taylor Momsen, Jessica Szohr, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star. Norman Buckley directed the episode written by Alexandra McNally & Joshua Safran

Tati's spoilers
The first scene I saw:
Chuck sees Serena across the quad and calls out, "I know you're not a geography major, but Brown is in Rhode Island."
Serena looks annoyed and says, "I don't have time for this, Chuck."

I couldn't hear the rest of the dialogue, but Chuck looked pretty pleased and S looked pretty pissed. She kept trying to walk away and he would call something back to her. She turned around and bitched him out a bit, then stalked off. Chuck continued to look like he wanted to have sex with someone in the vicinity.

The PA guy filled me in that Serena had done something to upset Blair, so they were fighting. During one fight, Blair said that Serena couldn't even get into Yale if she tried, so Serena had decided to visit Yale instead of Brown to spite Blair/prove her wrong.

The second scene:
Chuck is walking around a corner, bumps into a beautiful man dressed all in black. The beautiful man (Skull and Bones) whips Chuck around, two other guys come out and throw brown bag over his head. The S&B leader whispers something in his ear and they carry him off.

The third scene:
Blair sees Serena coming out of a "Yale" building and says, "What are you doing here? Yale is mine!"
Serena replies, "Oh, I hear Yale has a great drama program."

I didn't hear the rest of the dialogue, but my extra friend informed me that Blair accuses Serena of trying to take everything from her, and just being at Yale out of spite. Serena denies it, then gets a phone call and is like, "Oh, a private party at the dean's house? I'd LOVE to come." Blair is piiiiissed.

The fourth scene:
The next day, Blair and Serena meet up again and Serena apologizes, saying Blair was right and she shouldn't have tried to take Yale out of spite. Blair forgives her and says she's sorry, too. They hold hands.

The fifth scene:
A crane shot of Dan walking along the quad. He gets a phone call, appears a little distraught or unnerved by it and starts walking very quickly in the opposite direction.

Episode 2.07: Chuck In Real Life
Airdate: October 20, 2008
Writer: Lenn K. Rosenfeld ("School Lies" and "Dare Devil")
Director: Toby Wharmby ("Victor, Victrola," "Woman on the Verge")

BLAIR CONVINCES CHUCK TO SEDUCE VANESSA — Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) uses the scandalous picture of Catherine and Marcus to blackmail Blair (Leighton Meester) into being a nicer person, so Blair seeks revenge by enticing Chuck (Ed Westwick) to seduce Vanessa. Lily (Kelly Rutherford) and Bart (guest star Robert John Burke) throw an extravagant housewarming party and expect their children to make them proud in front of the attending press, but a rebellious Serena (Blake Lively) isn’t ready to play by their rules. Meanwhile, Dan (Penn Badgley) and Jenny (Taylor Momsen) discover a big secret that Nate (Chace Crawford) has been keeping from his friends. Matthew Settle also stars. Tony Wharmby directed the episode written by Lenn K. Rosenfeld

Lily Lies, But It's For Her Family

Bart Does Not Believe In Homosexuality

You Can Count On C

Episode 2.08: Pret-A-Poor-Jenny
Airdate: October 27, 2008
Writer: Amanda Lasher
Director: Unknown

Aaron Rose Steals S' Heart; Kicks D's Ass

Little J Betrays Eleanor Over A Few Compliments

CB's Ambiguous Limo Lovin'

Someone saw: "NATE AND JENNY MAKING OUT. i also just saw pics of it on justjared so i guess it's well known now. it looked like they were arguing about something and then they kept making out...like for several minutes. it was funny to watch because as soon as the director called cut, they would walk away from one another and not interact at all. "

Episode 2.09: There Might Be Blood
Airdate: November 3, 2008
Writer: Unknown

Liz: S Doesn't Take The Spotlight, People Just GIVE It To Her

Emma: Race You To The **** Pool!

ADDITIONAL SIDES: Two girls come up and kiss Aaron while Serena looks on. A young girl, probably Jenny or Agnes, gets caught doing something illegal, but Lily won't press charges to Rufus' delight. Lily and Bart are being presented an award when the screen goes dark.

Episode 2.10: Bonfire of the Vanity
Airdate: November 10, 2008

Aaron Is Still At It
Dan vs Chuck; Little J is ready to go solo

Episode 2.11: The Magnificent Archibalds
Airdate: November 17, 2008
Little J Out In The Cold; CV Save N From Feds

General Spoilers

Josh Schwartz talks about what happens in season 2

According to Ausiello:
Wallace Shawn (The Princess Bride, Clueless) is joining Gossip Girl for a multi-episode arc as Cyrus, father to Serena's new artsy-fartsy boyfriend Aaron (John Patrick Amedori). If Team Schwavage follows the Gossip Girl books, Sirus will eventually marry Blair's mother, Eleanor. Here's hoping they follow the books, 'cause the thought of Wallace Shawn as Blair's stepdad is hilarious with a capital HIGH.

According to everyone:
Willa Holland has joined in a three-episode arc as Agnes (a model who wishes to take Jenny to the dark side and betray Eleanor). John Patrick Amedori has joined as Aaron, an artistic love interest for Serena.

Leighton says:
(About Chuck and Blair in season 2) "We have a lot of conflict, believe me. And their conflict is very interesting, because it's very internal. There's not real outward obstacles. It's a lot of their own minds colliding with each other. Her not wanting to give in. Him being a playboy and not being able to fall for her completely. And then when he does, he doesn't show it. And when she does, he shuns it, and all these things. So it's very real life, and to me it kind of is this sort of bad girl/bad boy version of The Age of Innocence with Daniel Day Lewis and Michelle Pfieffer's characters."

CW Gossip Girl Season 2 Description-courtesy of ggmedia.org

Connor Paolo told cinemablend that he hopes for more Eric/Chuck time, and then Eric will get more "badass" next season.

From Kristin's video: "The writers have identified their Ross and Rachel for the whole series and guess what? It's not Serena and Dan! Word is they'll be on the outs for the next season, while the spotlight shifts to Blair and Chuck. They'll learn to play nice and retract their claws."

FILMING PICTURES

PM Strikeleo or Genki with your favorite moment of each of these characters:

- Serena
- Blair
- Dan
- Chuck
- Jenny
- Nate
-Vanessa

Please PM until the 370th, otherwise there'll be no time to do it all and finish in time.
When you pick the moments, please refrain from picking couple moments, since it's more about the character than the couples and all.

thank you
Old 10-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Supreme Fan

TFTNT! LOVE the title.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Anita: my first theory definitely was that Nate was in love with Chuck and tried to turn that into loving any girl that would come his way, lol.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

tftnt
Old 10-05-2008, 10:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT... Whoaaaaaaa on the title!
Old 10-05-2008, 10:34 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT....hilarious title....
xoxo maggie
Old 10-05-2008, 10:35 PM
Master Fan

so when are we going to see new spoilers?? normally for a monday ep we would see them like mid week right?? this is killing me!!!
xoxo maggie
Old 10-05-2008, 10:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blair4eva (View Post)
so when are we going to see new spoilers?? normally for a monday ep we would see them like mid week right?? this is killing me!!!
I think it's gonna take a few more days, like midweek this week.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We better get a sneak peek by Tuesday, lol.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Extreme Fan

The Podcast was great Shu! I'm in agreement with all your CB thoughts. I wan't them together already!

Oh and I don't think Blair will ever really ask him outright to seduce her (at least I hope)...I think that somehow he convinces himself that it's what he should do...kinda like when he was talking with S about losing his mojo and then he was like Oooh I have this great idea!...and then S was like..."I' m not letting you use B as sexual drano!" Haha!
Old 10-05-2008, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I doubt the word "seduce" will even be uttered by Chuck or Blair. It'll probably be about gaining V's trust and then making her feel like crap.

And because it's Chuck Bass, we all know the only way he knows how to speak to anyone is by employing techniques of seduction.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sendtherain (View Post)
I doubt the word "seduce" will even be uttered by Chuck or Blair. It'll probably be about gaining V's trust and then making her feel like crap.

And because it's Chuck Bass, we all know the only way he knows how to speak to anyone is by employing techniques of seduction.
It's why we all love him! In my wildest fantasies I wish for at least one day with Ed and that he would seduce me to no end.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucklover (View Post)
It's why we all love him! In my wildest fantasies I wish for at least one day with Ed and that he would seduce me to no end.
You're definitely not the only one!
Old 10-05-2008, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sendtherain (View Post)

It's the official episode summary and it says Blair entices Chuck to 'seduce' Vanessa so I'm pretty sure Blair is gonna ask him to actually seduce her while seducing him herself. The summaries have never lied or deceived before, not from what I can remember

And tbh the buying the bar thing could very well work out in the seducing process. Both Sebastian Valmont and the dude from 'She is all That' did something for the virgin/loser girl (the old ppl's home and the art show) as part of their process of seduction.

Besides if I'm gonna sit through a lame-o plot I may as well get some Ed/Jess yummy-ness.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucklover (View Post)
The Podcast was great Shu! I'm in agreement with all your CB thoughts. I wan't them together already!

Oh and I don't think Blair will ever really ask him outright to seduce her (at least I hope)...I think that somehow he convinces himself that it's what he should do...kinda like when he was talking with S about losing his mojo and then he was like Oooh I have this great idea!...and then S was like..."I' m not letting you use B as sexual drano!" Haha!
There's a podcast?? Can you please gimme the link I'd love to listen to it. (If that's not too much of a bother, of course!!)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread